放松 贝利 我说了要到了 要到了
Uh, relax, Bailey. I said it's coming, it's coming.
你有N95和面罩吧
What, you got N95s and face shields?
外面可有海盗和小商贩
Because there's pirates out there and hucksters.
凯瑟琳最近来过吗
Has Catherine been coming in?
有时候
Sometimes.
-理查德 我有个创伤患者 -我来
- Uh, Richard, I've got a trauma. - Oh, I'll come.
不 你去阅读安全手册
No, you go read the safety manuals
记住新的规章
and memorize the new protocols.
任何事都不能疏忽
Can't let anything fall through the cracks.
或任何人
Or anyone.
有什么可以帮你
Can I help you?
你弟弟的一个病人想要见他
A patient of your brother's would like to see him.
-不行 绝对不行 -是辛迪·怀特
- No. Absolutely not. - It's Cindy Wright.
他说被拐卖♥♥的那个女孩
The girl he said was being trafficked.
看起来他是对的
It appears he was right.
她在这吗 她还好吗
S-She's here? Is she okay?
她在这 但我觉得她不太好
She is here but I would not say she is okay.
不行 贝利 你需要停止这种行为
No, Bailey, you need to stop doing this.
如果是其他任何病人 我都不会来这的
I-I wouldn't be here if it were anyone else.
只是我认为他是她目前
But I think he's the only person in the world
唯一信任的人
she trusts right now.
你确定要去吗
You sure about this?
不确定
No.
真对不起
I'm so sorry.
很抱歉我没有听你的 我当时太害怕了
I'm sorry I didn't listen, but I was scared.
你不需要为任何事道歉 好吗
You do not need to apologize for anything, okay?
我很高兴你回来了
I'm just glad you came back.
告诉我发生了什么 你怎么到这的
Walk me through what happened. How did you get here?
我病得更厉害了 欧普说我没用了
I got sicker, and Opal said I was useless.
她把我丢在州际公路的路旁
She dropped me off on the side of the interstate.
但我记得这个地方的名字
But I remembered the name of this place.
还有你
And you.
主任 我和她一起进去你不介意吧
Chief, do you mind if I go in with her?
-我来搭把手 -当然
- I'll throw on some lead. - Of course.
德卢卡不是
Isn't DeLuca...
大家都说他
I mean, people have been saying he --
给他拿件防护服
Get the man a vest.
施密特
Schmitt.
马文·林德斯特伦刚去世了
Marvin Lindstrom just died.
不会吧 千万别啊
No. Please, no.
我尝试打给他妻子 转到了语♥音♥信箱
I tried calling his wife. It rolled to voicemail.
-你跟她在一起吗 -她在这里
- Are you with her? - She's here.
她的翻盖手♥机♥没电了 我们没有充电器
Her flip phone died, and we didn't have a charger.
她想要跟他道别的
She wanted to say goodbye to him.
我也想她能道别 施密特
Well, I wanted that, too, Schmitt.
只是没有时间 事情发生得太快了
There just wasn't time. It happened so fast.
他们结婚62年了
They were married 62 years.
他去世的时候我握着他的手
I held his hand while he died.
所以如果你无法把消息传递给她
So if you can't deliver the news to her,
就找个能做到的人
just find someone who can.
病人什么情况
What do we have?
他给发动机降温的时候 发动机爆缸了
Engine blew when he was trying to cool it down.
引发火灾
It started a fire.
他大面♥积♥严重烧伤
He's got extensive full-thickness burns.
-给他输液 -马上
- Let's hang some fluids. - On it.
孩子们不遵守隔离 出去参加派对
Kids decided to break quarantine, went out to a party.
派对 现在吗
A party? Now?
好吧 我得打电♥话♥给孩子们 威胁他们
Okay, I gotta call my kids and threaten them.
你需要支援吗 要我呼叫阿尔特曼吗
You want, uh, back up? Want me to page Altman?
不 不 不 我们可以的
No, no, no, we're good.
他低血压了
He's hypotensive.
胳膊全烧焦了
Arms are all charred.
-这根静脉管不能用了 我需要通路 -好的
- This IV's blown. I need access. - Okay.
-输液器 -这里
- IO kit. - Right away, Doctor.
好的 我们开始
Okay, here we go.
检查创伤情况 把X光拿来
Order a trauma panel. Let's get x-ray in here.
他的血压在持续下降
His sats are still dropping.
气泵都要按不动了
He's getting harder to bag.
他胸口的烧伤阻碍了肺部的扩张
These chest burns are preventing his lungs from expanding.
焦痂切开术 手术刀
Escharotomy. Scalpel.
焦痂切开术 手术刀
Escharotomy. Scalpel.
把这孩子送到手术室
Alright, we need to get this kid to an OR
-马上开始清创 -我已经呼人了
- and start debriding, ASAP. - Yeah, I already paged for help.
我得待在这里
I need to stay down here.
还有个火灾受伤的孩子要送过来
There's other kids coming in from this fire.
-了解 -亨特 你呼我了
- Alright, copy that. - Hey, Hunt, I got your page.
你的帮手来了
And here's your help.
有什么问题吗
Everything okay?
-没事 -没事 很好
- Yeah. - Yeah. Great.
好了 准备移♥动♥
Okay. Let's get ready to move.
小心点
Watch your back.
听说了吗 这孩子出去和朋友玩了
You hear this, uh, kid was out partying with friends?
我都不知道这些孩子在想什么
I don't know what the hell these kids are thinking.
是啊 人都会犯傻
Yeah, well, people do stupid things.
我快结束了 需要我离开吗
I'm, uh, about to be done here if you need the room.
不用 我就是要找你来着
No, actually, I was looking for you.
我想请你帮个忙
I need a favor.
没问题 会诊吗
Cool. Consult?
差不多吧
Yeah, kind of.
其实也不是 不是会诊
Actually, no, not -- not like a consult.
做
S--
做♥爱♥
Sex.
什么
What's that?
做♥爱♥
Sex.
我需要做♥爱♥
I need sex.
我需要个炮♥友♥
I need a sex favor.
想请你帮忙当回炮♥友♥
A sexual favor.
我 什么
I -- W-What?
我需要一座桥 帮我忘掉渣男丈夫
I need a bridge over the river of the husband who abandoned me.
很短的桥
A short bridge.
不 其实一晚就行
No, like a -- like a one-night bridge.
你是当真的吗 你
I-I can't tell if you're being serious. Are you --
我都忘了单身是什么感觉了
Look, I don't know how to be single or feel single again.
我不知道怎么跨越这座桥
I just -- I-I don't know how to cross over the bridge
走进不再怨妇之地
over into the land of Not a Sad Sack.
不再 不再怨妇之地
Of Not a -- The land of Not a Sad Sack?
-好吧 -我需要做♥爱♥ 杰克森
- Okay. - ?Okay, I-I need to have sex, Jackson.
和一个我信任的人
With someone that I trust to be safe
一个不会在睡梦中谋杀我的人
and -- and just not murder me in my sleep.
我需要一座桥 所以我来找你了
And I need a bridge, so I'm asking.
我是真心实意地寻求帮助
I am truly asking for a favor.
一次约炮
A sexy favor.
你可以拒绝
Okay, and you -- and you can say no
要是你觉得被利用 被物化之类的
if you feel used or objectified or whatever,
我还是希望你能感到骄傲
but I hope that you just feel flattered
因为我基本上是在说你是我最信任的
because I'm mostly saying that you're a human male
男性人类了
that I kind of trust.
好吧
Okay.
你同意了
Like, okay okay?
这又不是什么苦差事 乔
I mean, it's not exactly a hardship, Jo.
天啊 那今天晚上
Oh, my God. Okay. Um...tonight?
-没问题 -好的
- Sure. Yeah. - ?Okay.
-我家 -没问题
- My -- My place? - Okay. Yes!
太感谢你了 你最好了
Thank you. Thank you. You're the best.
-谢谢你 -好吧
- Thanks. - ?Okay.
-太棒了 -好了 乔
- Okay. - ?Okay, Jo.
警告
新冠肺炎治疗区 非请勿入
朵拉 我是格蕾医生
Dora, hi, it's Dr. Grey calling.
我很好 谢谢你的关心
I-- I'm okay, thank you for asking.
朵拉 很遗憾 你父亲
Dora, I-I'm so sorry to tell you, but your father --
剧集 | 实习医生格蕾 | 导航列表