几个月前 我给他治疗过新冠
I treated him for COVID a couple months back
在我兼♥职♥的印第安人健康诊所
at the urban Indian health clinic I work at on my time off.
医院的薪水还不够吗
We're not paying you enough?
他痊愈了 但半小时前
He made a full recovery, but about a half an hour ago
她的孙女将他送医
his granddaughter brought him in like this.
他还好吗 我是他的孙女
How's he doing? I'm his granddaughter.
你要救他呀
You have to save him.
- 计划是那样的 - 他是部落的长者
- That's the plan. - He's an elder in the tribe.
语言的传承者
A language keeper.
我们都一视同仁的
Well, that doesn't change the plan.
Chee医生 送Lawrence的孙女去等候区
Dr. Chee, show Mr. Lawrence's granddaughter to the waiting tent.
如果有消息 我们会通知你的
We'll update you when we know more.
好啦 走吧
Come on. Let's go.
你打算接受波士顿的高管职位
So, you're going to fulfill this new leadership position from Boston?
是的
I am.
不留在咱俩共事的西雅图了吗
Not here, in Seattle, where you work for me.
我正式提出辞职
My official resignation.
这是我今早要做的第一件事
I have to take off first thing in the morning.
- 什么 - Bailey 我知道这很突然 抱歉
- What?! - Bailey, I know it's sudden and I apologize.
可这是好事
It's just... It's a really good thing.
我接下来的工作
The work I'm gonna be able to do.
会对基金会进行调整
the changes we'll be able to enact from the foundation...
这将造福所有人
It's gonna be really great for all of us.
如果你能为我留下一位外科医生
It would have been better if you'd have left me a surgeon
精通整形和耳鼻喉 那就更好了
who's double board certified in plastics and ENT.
第二页是推荐人选清单
Pretty good list of recommendations there on the second page.
什么 等下
What? Wait.
为什么只有我感到惊讶
Why am I the only one who's surprised?
- 你早就知道了吗 - 是的
- Did you know about this? - I did.
但不该我来说啊
It wasn't my news to share.
我去见我父亲了
I went to see my dad
他是我这辈子最不想成为的人
who I realized my entire life has shown me exactly the kind of man I never want to be.
逃避现实 不思进取
Checked out and unwilling to really fight for anything.
你们的态度截然相反
The two of you showed me the opposite.
一次又一次 不畏逆境 迎难而上
Example after example of not giving in to hopelessness and despair
砥砺奋进
and consistently resist complacency.
顽强拼搏 自强不息
You get up over and over and over again and fight.
你们教会我 要成为什么样的医生和父亲
I learned the kind of surgeon, the kind of father
以及成为什么样的人
the kind of person I wanted to become from you.
我永远感恩这一切
I'm always gonna be grateful for that.
Avery 我们以你为荣
We're proud of you, Avery.
我为你骄傲 儿子
I'm proud of you, son.
谢谢
Thank you.
回头再聊啦
Talk to you soon.
经过刚才这一切 Jackson Avery现在是...
To clarify what just happened, Jackson Avery is now...
我们的领导
Our boss.
Mora女士今早出院了
I see that Ms. Mora was discharged this morning.
Evan Pearson也是 他才三天就痊愈了
And Evan Pearson. He was only here for three days.
不知是治疗方案更有效了
I'm not sure if our meds are getting more effective
还是疫情变化了 很多病人的住院时间缩短了
or the trends are changing, but we're seeing more patients breeze in and out.
病人流转增加 我需要更多人手
I need more doctors in order to keep up with the turnover.
已经请求支援了
Already took care of it.
这是你叫来的吗
You called these guys?
无意冒犯
No. Sorry.
我只需要几个住院医生 而不是科主任
I just thought that we would grab a few residents, not heads of departments.
他们说楼下缺人手
They said it was slow downstairs.
如果你不需要我们
Well, if you don't need us two, then...
我就回去看看重症监护室了
you know, I could just go back and check on the ICU or...
不是啦 我是说...
No, no. I mean, it's just...
凭你们自愿
You know, it's up to you.
你想来帮忙吗
Do you want to be up here?
我想出份力
I just want to help.
很可能只是简单照看病人
Well, it's probably just gonna be proning patients
检查通气设备和胸管
and checking vent settings and inspecting chest tubes
如果你不介意的话
but, I mean, if you don't mind.
乐意效劳
I'm happy to.
我也是 如果还需要我的话
So am I. If I'm still being asked.
- 好的 - 谢谢
- Okay, great. -Thanks.
他们平时就这样吗
Was that normal? Are they...
我劝你别问
My advice... Don't ask.
你的疗程还没结束
You still have laps to do.
我想谈谈别的
I want to talk about something else.
你们这样 会让我觉得自己快要挂了
You're all making me feel as if I'm going to drop dead.
不是指责你们
Not that I blame you.
Maggie 婚期定在什么时候
So, Maggie, when's the big day?
我们还在考虑方案
Oh, you know, we're still considering our options.
有很多要准备的
'Cause there's just a lot to plan.
我们希望他奶奶和我父亲能参与筹备
We don't want to do anything without his grandma and my dad.
是哦 当然
Oh, right. Of course.
等下 你见过Winston了吗
Wait, have you even met Winston?
虽然我们是室友
Well, apparently, we've been in the same room together.
但只有视频电♥话♥见过
But only on the phone, so...
Pierce把他搞定了
Pierce locked that down.
我们也留住他了
Well, so did we.
他签了五年的协议
He signed a five-year contract.
Zola对他的舞技赞不绝口
Well, Zola cannot stop talking about his dance moves
所以我猜到他来了
so I think he's in.
还有其他事吗
So, what else?
Jackson要搬去波士顿 接管Fox基金会
Jackson's moving to Boston to run the Fox Foundation.
那Catherine怎么办
What about Catherine?
问得好啊
It should be interesting.
其实有点难过
It's sad, is what it is.
好吧
Okay.
还发生了什么悲剧吗
Any other tragedies I should know about?
如果你还要住院一晚上 那就悲剧了
well, it'll be tragic if you have to spend one more night here.
对啊 下床走走
Yes. Come on. On your feet.
来吧 走一走
Chop, chop. Come on.
我有跟你说过 我再也不♥穿♥难看的伴娘服了吗
Have I ever told you that my days of wearing ugly bridesmaid dresses are over?
谁说你要穿伴娘服了
Who said you were going to be a bridesmaid?
他的左脑缺血性中风 可能是因为...
Looks like he had an ischemic stroke on the left side of his brain due to...
可能是那里
Probably that.
你是指他的颈内动脉血栓吗
And by that, you mean the large clot in his internal carotid artery?
好了 去预约介入室
Okay, book an IR suite, please.
除非你要去别的地方
Unless you have some place else to be.
Luna 看看你的新室友
Hey, Luna. Meet your new roomie.
她叫Vanilla吗
Vanilla?
Vanelle
Vanelle.
那是你写的吗
That's your handwriting?
是的 我...
Yeah. I just... Oh, I...
不好意思 笔误了
Sorry. I was in a rush.
将来写错出生证明 也向父母这样解释哦
Great. That's what we'll tell the parents when it's wrong on the birth certificate.
糟糕 给我支笔
Crap. Give me a pen.
Jackson: 有空吗
去吧 我来处理
Go. I got it.
这真是...
That's...
还好今天我穿粉色手术服
Well, you're lucky I'm in pink scrubs today
能缓解我的小失落
so I can take a little extra sad.
你穿粉色很好看
Well, you look good in them.
为你开心
Happy.
看来疫情期间 也可以改变职业规划的
Turns out you can change careers in the middle of a pandemic, I guess.
是啊 我们都是凡人
Yeah. We're totally normal.
过去几个月
These last couple months...
谢谢你
Thank you.
是感谢我跟你滚床单吗
You're thanking me for all the sex?
感谢你的出现 我当时特别需要朋友
I'm thanking you for being a good friend especially when I really needed one.
好吧
Okay.
还有...
Also
滚床单也值得感谢一下
the sex is worth... worth a thank you.
感谢你没有不告而别
Well, thank you for saying goodbye in person and not in a letter
感谢你当我的...
and for being...
- 那座桥 - 你不仅是一座桥
剧集 | 实习医生格蕾 | 导航列表