Better than the one you suggested.
能告诉我为什么你不在急诊吗
Uh, fine. Can you tell me why you're not, uh, in the ER?
是詹森负责办理出院
Jensen is on Discharges.
詹森工作两个小时之后辞职了 斯图尔特也是
Yeah, Jensen quit after two hours, and so did Stewart.
好吧 为什么库里太太还没出院
Okay, well, why hasn't Mrs., uh, Cooley been discharged?
我决定不让她出院
I decided not to discharge her.
她的病历一团糟
Her chart is a mess.
交♥班♥时完全没人交流病人情况
Hand-off communication has been nonexistent.
她应该要被送到希尔里奇养老院
She's supposed to be discharged to Hillridge Nursing Facility?
-你听说过这家养老院吗 -我...
- You ever heard of it? - I --
那里新增17例新冠肺炎 19例死亡
Yeah, 17 new Covid cases, 19 deaths.
这些事情
Okay, the-these are all things
都可以和她的医生讨论
that can be discussed with her doctor.
太好了 我非常乐意
Great. I would love that.
格蕾医生在哪里
Where is Dr. Grey?
听着 格蕾医生
Look, Dr. Grey is --
她今天不上班
She's off today.
我很欣赏你的勤奋
Look, your diligence has been noted,
但现在是特殊情况
but these are extraordinary times.
别忘了我们身处于一场疫情
Let's not forget that we're in the middle of a pandemic.
我没有忘记
I haven't forgotten.
我在读医学院之前 做了二十年社工
Before med school, I spent 20 years as a social worker.
我经历过甲型流感
I was there through H1N1.
我知道人们应该被更好地对待
And I know that people deserve better.
尤其是在疫情发生的时候
Especially in a pandemic.
所以我不会让她出院的
So I'm not discharging her.
让格蕾医生给我打电♥话♥
Have Dr. Grey call me.
一定是有人在和我开玩笑
Someone's messing with me, right?
26周婴儿连着肝脏 而他还活着吗
We got a 26-weeker attached to the liver? Still viable?
过来自己看吧 肝脏已经暴露了
Come see for yourself. Liver's exposed.
你好 小东西
Hello there, little one.
我们再过一遍流程
Okay, let's go through it again.
胎盘让肝脏极其脆弱
The placenta has left the liver extremely friable.
我们切断 把婴儿取出来 保证胎盘完好
We cut. We get the baby out. We leave the placenta intact.
否则她会失血过多
Otherwise, she could bleed out.
她不会失血过多的
Which she will not.
这间屋子里的每个人都要开心一点
Everyone in this room needs a little joy.
-准备好了吗 -好了
- Ready? - ?Ready.
我做过的最奇怪的剖腹手术
Weirdest C-section I've ever done.
-也好了 -来吧
- Also ready. - Here we go.
剪开羊膜囊
Cutting into the amniotic sac.
脐带钳
Clamps for the umbilical cord.
重型剪刀
Heavy scissors.
谢谢
Thanks.
没看见动
I'm not seeing any movement.
立即准备插管
Prepare to intubate immediately.
哪来这么多血
Where is all this blood coming from?
右肝动脉
Oh, the right hepatic artery.
再吸
More suction.
卢娜怎么样
How's Luna?
阿普加得分2 也许3
Apgar 2, maybe 3.
还在插管 加油
Still trying to get the tube in. Come on.
加油 加油 加油
Come on, come on, come --
进去了
I'm in.
给她上气袋
Bag her, please.
我们要尽快把她送到保温房♥
Okay, we need to get her up to the unit as fast as possible.
走
Go.
好了 走 走 走
Ready, let's go, let's go, let's go, come on.
还要纱垫 还要
More lap pads, more.
还要 还要
More, more --
我们应该切除右叶
We should resect the right lobe.
不行 可能会导致肝衰竭 不行
No, that could lead to liver failure. No.
那我们就给她做透析 让她上移植名单
Then we put her on dialysis and get her on the transplant list.
现在不如以前那么简单了 等等
That's not as easy as it used to be. Hold on.
我不会让她连孩子都没见着就死了 钳子
I'm not gonna let her die before she sees her kid. Clamp.
等等 等等
Hold on! Hold on!
贝利
Bailey?
好吧 好吧 切
Okay. Okay, do it.
电烧灼器
Bovie.
海斯 视频聊天请求
你看上去一团糟
You look like crap.
看看谁在说话
Look who's talking.
我刚接生了个26周的婴儿 比你还强壮
I got a 26-week-old baby looks stronger than you.
肝脏宝宝
Liver baby?
我听说你在找委托人
So, I hear you're looking for a POA.
你是来毛遂自荐的吗
Are you here to volunteer?
我冷漠 精于算计
I am cold, calculating,
一点也不关心你和孩子 所以...
couldn't care less about you or your kids, so...
大家都是家人 我不想那样对他们
Everyone is family. I don't want to do that to them.
那就不要 在纸上写下你想要的
Then don't. Write down on paper what you want,
每一个细节 然后找个会替你严格执行的人
every last detail, and then choose someone who'll defend it.
最爱你的人
The people who love you the most, you know,
他们会恳求做点什么 任何可以救你的措施
they're going to beg them to do something, anything to save you.
选一个每次都会选你的人
So choose someone who'll choose you, over and over again.
你就是这样对你妻子的吗
Is that what you did for your wife?
不是 我有自知之明
Uh, no -- knew better than that.
但她妹妹遵守了阿比的每一个遗愿
But her sister followed every last wish that Abi wanted,
不管我们有多反对
no matter how much we all hated it.
去吧 好好休息
Go on, get some rest.
我担心...
I'm afraid...
如果我睡着了...
If I fall asleep...
我担心我醒不过来了
I'm afraid I might not wake up.
大家都怕你 格蕾 你知道吗
Everyone's scared of you, Grey. You know that?
因为你很凶
It's 'cause you're fierce.
你有威力 有勇气
You've got teeth, grit.
哪怕是最愚蠢的小事
You fight to the bloody death
你也要拼到底
about the stupidest, little things.
这个病毒根本无法和你相比
This virus has got nothing on you.
我们成功地清除了骨头碎片
We successfully removed the bone fragment
清除了你动脉中的血栓
and removed a blood clot from your artery.
幸运的是 神经完好无损
And fortunately, the nerve was intact.
你不会立即恢复知觉
You're not gonna get your feeling back immediately,
但我们相信接下来的几个月内你一定会恢复
but we're confident you will over the next few months.
你的手保住了 那只手
And you still have your hand. The hand.
我们会给你找个职业治疗师
We'll get you an occupational therapist,
做些练习来帮你恢复
go through some exercises to help you in your recovery.
我有自己的办法
I have my own regimen.
我每周锻炼我的手五小时
I exercise my hands five hours a week.
也许你可以不着急采用
Maybe you could just take your time
你的习惯做法
with whatever your... regular routine is.
你们想知道我的秘密 对吧
You want to know my secret, don't you?
-不 我们不想知道 -不了 谢谢
- Nah, I think we're good. - Nah, no thanks.
是的 我想知道 谢谢
Yes. I do, please, tha-thank you.
我会询问我客户们的需求
I ask my clients what they want.
而且我会听进去
And I listen.
你的计划成功了
Your plan worked.
你什么意思
Excuse me?
你必须知道 我不适合这项工作
Well, you had to know I'm not the man for this job.
那些孩子被吓坏了
Those kids are terrified.
至少是那些还没辞职的
At least the ones who haven't already quit.
还有那些不知道自己在干什么而留下的
And the ones who stayed have no idea what they're doing
我不知道要怎么教他们
and I have no idea how to show them.
或许你只是不想教
Or you just don't want to.
也许你没意识到 因为你总是信手拈来
Maybe you're unaware because it's always come naturally to you,
但像你那样教学是种天赋
but teaching the way that you do it, it's a gift.
这种天赋不是每个人都有
It's not a talent we all have.
艾米莉娅·谢博德曾说你是她遇到的最棒的老师
Amelia Shepherd said that you were the best teacher she ever had.
所以我才把这项工作交给你
That's why I gave you the job.
我会教神经外科医生如何做手术
I teach neurosurgeons how to cut.
我不教孩子们如何度过疫情
I don't teach kids how to walk through a pandemic.
我给不了他们现在所需要的
I can't give them what they need right now.
剧集 | 实习医生格蕾 | 导航列表