When Teddy and I were in Iraq, this was our job.
缝合同胞们破碎的躯体
To sew up our own people when they were broken.
我们知道他们孩子的名字 他们狗狗的名字
We knew the names of their kids, their dogs,
也知道他们为国效力的原因
what compelled them to serve their country.
日复一日 他们走向战场 中弹而归
Day after day, they'd go out there, they'd take shrapnel,
我们取出弹片 缝合伤口
and we would take it out, we'd sew them back up,
然后再把他们送回战场 如此循环往复
and then we'd send them out there and do it all over again.
我们不眠不休
There was no sleep, no rest,
甚至没有时间感觉悲伤
no time to let the gravity of it all sink in.
这就是我们的工作 理查德 很少有人能做到
That was the job, Richard. Not many people can do it.
但阿尔特曼可以 所以拜托 叫阿尔特曼来
Altman can. So, please, get me Altman.
我收到你的呼叫了 但德卢卡不需要骨科医生
Hey, I got your page, but DeLuca doesn't need ortho.
但我需要你
I needed ortho.
我看到了伤害德卢卡的女人
I saw the woman who did this to DeLuca.
她昨晚来过
She was here last night.
她说她被抢劫了 但我觉得她在说谎
She said that she was mugged, but I think that she was lying.
我知道她在说谎
I mean, I-I know she was lying.
她打听了关于绑匪的事
And she was asking about the kidnappers,
但我当时没想到这些事的关联
but I didn't put the pieces together.
我也不知道自己能否想到
And I don't know if I could have,
但我觉得我本该想到的
but I still feel like I should have.
很疯狂 对吧
Which is crazy, right?
我需要集中精力做德卢卡的手术
I-I-I just need to focus on DeLa's surgery.
不 你不能去
No, you can't scrub in.
我本想让你来为我加油的
This was a pep-talk page.
好吧 那换个班 你可以的 去吧
Okay, then, switch services. You can do it. Come on.
我想帮忙
I want to help.
那就确保给德卢卡做手术的医生没有崩溃
Then make sure DeLuca gets a surgeon that's not a wreck.
我是带着爱意说的 以免口罩挡着你看不出来
Said with love, in case you couldn't tell behind the mask.
我会切除这一小块畸形的肺
It's a small piece of abnormal lung growth
使她能正常地呼吸
that I need to remove so she can breathe normall
然后我就该做手术了
And then it'll be my turn for another surgery.
然后又是她
And then hers.
我可能要做两次手术 你们也不知道
And then maybe I'll go twice so you keep me guessing.
我知道这听起来很可怕
I know it sounds scary,
但是海耶斯医生做过无数次这种手术了
but Dr. Hayes has do this surgery countless times.
她出生后有人抱过她吗
Has anyone even held her since she was born?
她必须待在保温箱里
Well, she has to stay in the incubator
来确保她平安活着
for her own safety, I'm afraid.
这样不对
That's not right.
她也无助又害怕
She is helpless, and she is scared.
婴儿们不应该住在塑料箱子里
Babies aren't supposed to live in a plastic container.
你说得对 瓦尔 你说得对
You're right, Val. You're right.
你应该去看看她的 你有权看她
You need to see her. It's not right that you haven't.
威尔逊
Wilson.
我会在她做手术前带她来
I'll bring her to you before she goes into surgery.
谢谢你
Thank you.
太感谢了
Thank you so much.
威尔逊
Wilson.
韦伯呼叫你
Webber paged.
对 帮我呼的 德卢卡被捅了
Yeah, for me. DeLuca got stabbed.
他有很严重的胸腔积血和心包积血
He has a massive hemothorax and blood in the pericardium.
-要做胸骨切开? -还有胃部切除
- Sternotomy tray? - And Balfour.
我们在约旦救过一个在同样的部位中弹的小孩
We treated a kid in Jordan who had shrapnel in the same area.
对 打德州扑克的那个
Right. Texas Hold 'Em guy.
我们把他治好了
And we sent him home in one piece.
是的 再来一次吧
Alright, let's do it again.
是的
Yep.
准备好了吗
Ready?
好的 施密特 给血库打电♥话♥
Okay, Schmitt, let's call the blood bank,
保证血液供应充足 你准备上台吧
make sure there's more coming, and you can scrub in.
我是可汗 不是施密特
Khan, not Schmitt.
施密特需要和我换班
Dr. Schmitt said he needed to switch services.
我猜是因为我在巴基斯坦做过血管外科医生
I assume because of my time in Pakistan as a vascular surgeon.
好主意 施密特
Excellent call, Schmitt.
好 你协助我的开胸手术
Alright, you'll assist me with the sternotom
与此同时亨特医生查看腹腔
while Dr. Hunt explores the abdomen.
-我们要迅速 -明白
- We're gonna go fast. - Understood.
那好
Okay, then.
手术刀
Scalpel.
沃伦被叫去市中心处理四声火警了
Warren got called to a four-alarm downtown.
你要走吗
Do you have to go?
卡丽娜 我哪也不去
Carina, I'm not going anywhere.
在她死前 妈妈说我们是一个整体的两半
Before she died, Mama called us two halves of one whole.
翻译过来后意境变了
It loses something in translation.
我爸 他觉得我们是完全不同的人
My dad, he thought we were completely different,
但我妈知道我们没了彼此
but my mom knew that we couldn't
就无法呼吸
breathe without the other.
有一年 爸已经固执到听不进任何话
One year went, Dad was too manic to talk sense to,
他花光了我们圣诞节的钱
he, um, spent all our Christmas money
买♥♥了没用的东西 但妈妈存了钱
on stuff he didn't need, but Mom saved up,
她给我们一个惊喜
and she surprised us with one gift.
一双轮滑鞋
A pair of roller skates.
安德里亚想给我
Andrea tried to give them to me,
但我穿上了左脚 他穿上了右脚
but I-I put on the left and he put on the right,
然后我们收起另一只脚 像火烈鸟一样
and we held the other two legs up like flamingos
在屋里溜冰
and skated around the house.
两个部分 一个整体
Two parts, one whole.
看来刀刺穿了心包
Looks like the knife went through the pericardium
划到了心室
and just nicked the ventricle.
你可以用3-0血管缝线修复心室
You can repair the ventricle with 3-0 prolene.
-阿尔特曼 -对 他说得对 我这就去
- Altman? - Yeah, he's right. I'm on it.
-好 去吧 -给我3-0血管缝线的大缝针
- Okay, get in there. - Right, 3-0 large taper needle.
该死 看起来刀划破了他的脾脏
Damn it. Looks like it's gone through his spleen,
胃 还有隔膜
his stomach, and his diaphragm.
我们得移除他的脾脏
We're gonna have to remove his spleen
检查其他肠道伤势
and check for intestinal injuries.
诺克斯医生 他现在输了多少血
Dr. Knox, how many units has he received so far?
六包血 六包冷冻血浆
Six units of blood, six of FFP.
好 做个血栓弹力图检查他的凝血因子
Alright, run a TEG to check for his clotti factors.
你还好吗
You good?
嗯
Yep.
灼烧刀
Bovie.
请别带走这个男孩
Please don't take this boy.
请别带走这个男孩
Please don't take this boy
好吧
Okay.
喜剧还是剧情片
Comedy or drama?
新闻频道
C-span?
听着 下面那个滚动条
Listen, there's something really soothing about
非常舒缓情绪
the whole scrolling at the botm.
就像是有无限可能的信息
It's like this endless potential of information
等我们八十岁了你肯定会
You're gonna make me read that to you
让我读给你听 对吧
when we're 80, aren't you?
我是说 我不是
I mean -- I didn't mean...
你就是
Yeah, you did.
你就是这个意思
You did mean it.
好吧
Okay.
你又要香槟了吗
Did you order more champagne?
没有
No.
等等 我去赶走他们
Hold on. I'll get rid of them.
我们来了
We're coming.
听到了 来了
Yeah, we're coming.
有事吗
Hey, uh, can I help you?
抱歉 找错 找错房♥间了
Oh, sorry. Wrong -- Wrong room.
杰克森
Jackson?
这是...好吧 那找对房♥间了
Oh, um, this is -- Okay, it's the right room.
你怎么在这里
Why are you here?
林联♥系♥了我 你得回家了
Link called me. You need to come home.
什么情况了 诺克斯
How are we, Knox?
又输了两单位的血
Just hung another two units.
血压开始上升了
剧集 | 实习医生格蕾 | 导航列表