这是份艰难的工作
This job isn't easy.
巨大的压力和失去
The sheer amount of pressure and loss
我们每天都在与之抗争
that we square off against every day...
这会让人身心疲惫
...can leave you exhausted...
或孤立无援
...or helpless.
没事了 没事了
You're okay. You're okay.
你需要找到释放压力的方法
You're going to need to find an outlet for the stress.
艾米莉娅来电
电量低
也许是通过运动
Maybe it's physical...
或是情感慰藉
...maybe it's emotional...
嘿 小伙子 嘿
Hey, buddy. Hey!
你好啊 都长这么大了
Hi. ?Oh, you're so big.
妈妈好想你们
Mommy misses you both so much.
我爱你 妈妈
I love you, Mommy.
我爱你 我想你
I love you. I miss you.
亦或是家庭温暖
...maybe it's family...
但请相信我 如果想熬过住院医师时期
...but trust me, you're not going to survive residency
你需要有一个令你快乐的地方
unless you have a happy place...
让你可以彻底逃离
...somewhere that you can just escape it all.
实习医生格蕾
第十七季 第七集
还需要血浆
I need another ABD.
为什么还没到
Why aren't we there yet?
再开快就要撞车了
We're going as fast as we can without crashing.
你得提前通知他们准备好
You need to tell them it's him so they're ready.
卡丽娜 我知道你很担心 但这没用
Okay, Carina, I know you are scared, but this isn't helping.
B
"B."
B B什么 哥们
"B"? "B" What, buddy?
B+ 我的血型
"B" Positive. That's my blood type.
我们会提前告知他们
We'll call ahead and make sure they know.
给我纱布
Give me a 4x4.
安德里亚 你会没事的 安德里亚 知道吗
Andrea, you are gonna be okay, Andrea, okay?
没事的
Okay?
瓦尔·阿什顿
Val Ashton.
大面♥积♥肝脏切除 术后第二天
Two days post extended liver resection.
肝功能指数还是偏高
LFTs are still elevated.
血液培养发现革兰氏阴性菌
Blood cultures are growing gram-negative bacteria.
感觉如何 有酸痛或恶心想吐吗
How are you feeling? Any tenderness or naease?
重症监护室
老实说 我可以爬起来跑几圈
Honestly, I think I can get out of bed and do a couple laps.
还是出现败血症
She's still septic.
开始用去甲肾上腺素
Start her on Levophed,
加入抗菌药 再做一次CT
add an antifungal, and order a repeat CT.
你情况这么糟 还装成没事人
You feel like crap, and you're acng like you don't.
为什么我
Why would I --
因为这样我才让你下床去看卢娜
So I'll let you out of bed so you can see Luna.
我接受了治疗
I've tried this your way.
但没有效果
It isn't working.
瓦尔 我知道这
Val, I know that this --
别说什么感同身受
Please don't say you know how this feels,
我觉得你人不错 我不想改变想法
because I like you, and I want to keep liking you.
除非你经历过 孩子出生了
But unless you've had a baby that you haven't been allowed
自己却不能抱她或见她
to hold or even see person her whole life,
不然你根本不知道
you don't know.
我终于联♥系♥上卢娜的生父
I finally got ahold of Luna's father.
他签了放弃抚养权的文件
He signed over his parental rights.
-这不正是你想要的吗 -是的
- Isn't that what you wanted? - Yeah.
但我以为至少他会争取一下
But I expected at least a little fight
而不是发个信息说 "祝好运"
Not a text back that says, "Good luck."
再加上孩子的表情符号♥
Baby emoji.
所以是的 我感觉很糟糕
So, yes, I feel like crap.
我难受死了 因为孩子的父亲
I feel sick down to my bones that I made a child
根本不在乎她的存在
with someone who doesn't even care she exists.
我们控制好败血症
Let's get the sepsis under control,
才可以考虑让你去看卢娜
and then we can talk about seeing Luna.
没有燕麦奶了 所以只能喝杏仁奶
They were out of oat milk, so it's gonna be almond.
-真是野蛮人 -对吧
- Savages. - Right?
你该吃点东西
You should eat.
先喝咖啡
Coffee first.
我不想听说教 说什么早饭
And I don't need a speech about breakfast
和营养对我的大脑有好处 因为我的大脑
and nutrients for my brain because myrain
终于停止工作了
is finally turned off.
我想尽量延长这种状态
I'd like to keep it that way for as long as psible.
想去呼吸下新鲜空气吗
Want to get some fresh air?
我们可以去散散步
We could go for a walk.
我就想待在这里
I'm right where I want to be.
麦琪 我不知道你在睡觉
Maggie, I don't know if you are asleep
还是不理我 还是不理全世界 但给我回电
or if you are ignoring me or the world entirely, but call.
还是没消息
Still nothing?
她可能因为得了新冠而晕倒在地
Uh, she could be passed out on the floor from COVID,
没人会发现她
and no one would know.
或 或她可能在在去怀俄明州的高速上
Or -- Or she could be hit by a car on the I-94
被车撞了
on the way to Wyoming.
-怀俄明州有什么 -我不知道
- What's in Wyoming? - I don't know.
但一个姐姐连着呼吸机 另一个失踪了
But one sister's on a vent and the other one missing,
而上一次我有兄弟姐妹失踪时
and the last time a sibling was missing,
他正在路边等死 所以
he was dying on the side of the road, so--
我妈妈会死吗
Is my mommy gonna die?
没关系 你可以告诉我
It's okay. You can tell me.
来吧 小佐 我们进屋
Come on, Zo. Let's go inside.
我联♥系♥了血库
I called up to the blood bank
让他们准备B型血
to have type "B" Blood on standby.
希望这是个标志
Hopefully, it's a sign.
你懂的 "B+等于积极向上"谐音
You know, "Be positive"?
来了
Rig's here.
西雅图消防局
急救车
卡丽娜 怎么回事
Carina, what the hell?
-安德里亚出事了 -什么
- It's Andrea. ?- What?
腹部刺伤 可能胸口也有撕裂
Stab wound to the abdomen, possibly into the chest.
挂了一升盐水后有轻微低血压
Slightly hypotensive and tachycardic after
-和心动过速 -怎么回事
- one liter of NS. - What happened?
他在跟踪那个人口贩卖♥♥者 她刺伤了他
He was following a sex trafficker, and she attacked him.
他们抓住她了 我想我没事
They got her. I-I think I'm okay.
德卢卡 别说话 我是亨特医生
DeLuca, try not to talk. It's Dr. Hunt.
你在格蕾-斯隆医院 我们带他去创伤一区
You're at Grey-Sloan. Let's get him to trauma one.
快走 施密特 快走
Let's move. Schmitt, let's go.
-欧文 -什么事
- Owen. ?- Yeah?
救活他 拜托
Please save him. Please.
好的
Okay.
他的腹部和心脏周围有积液
There's fluid in his abdomen and around his heart.
-你感觉怎么样 德卢卡 -感觉被人刺伤了
- How you feeling, DeLuca? - Like I got stabbed.
胸片出来了
Chest films are up.
好 我看看
?Okay, let me see.
德卢卡 你有胸腔积血
DeLuca, you have a hemothorax.
我要放一根胸管 好吗
I'm gonna have to place a chest tube, okay?
-好极了 -施密特 再挂一单位
- Great. - ?Schmitt, hang another unit.
开始了 准备好了吗
Here it comes. Ready?
血压还在下降
BP's still dropping.
好 通知手术室
Okay, let's call the O.R.
告诉他们我们上去了 好吗
Tell them we're on our way up, okay?
我想跟他一起去
Hey, I want to go with him.
卡丽娜 不要
Carina, no.
安德里亚 我想陪着你
Andrea, I want to come with you.
卡丽娜 他说得对 你留下
Carina, he's right. Please.
准备好了吗 都好吗
Okay, ready? We good?
天呐
Oh, God.
好 我们走 赶紧
Okay, good. Let's go. Move.
韦伯医生
Uh, Dr. Webber.
有一个
There's a...
来了一个伤势严重的患者 然后
a huge trauma that just came in, and, um...
亨特需要帮助吗
Well, did Hunt ask for help?
不是
剧集 | 实习医生格蕾 | 导航列表