And if I'm being honest, that minute is pure hell.
看看我去洗衣服时
Look what I caught in the laundry room
在洗衣房♥抓住了什么
when I was scrubbing down.
我抓住了一条利奥鱼
I caught myself a Leofish!
你好 佐拉
Hey, Zola.
我们
We, um...
我们今天拿掉了你妈妈的呼吸机
We took your mom off the ventilator today,
她可以自主呼吸了
and she's breathing on her own.
太棒了 感谢上帝
Yes! Thank God!
贝利 爱丽丝 斯考特
Bailey! Ellis! Scout!
希望这没问题
Hope that was alright.
没事 这真是太棒了
That's fine. This is amazing.
天啊 谢谢你
Oh, my God. Thank you!
但幸运的是 大部分时候
But fortunately, most of the time,
哭声骤起 婴儿却没事
the crying starts, the baby's okay...
别谢我 谢谢
Don't thank me. Thank --
谢谢泰迪
Thank Teddy.
她 她才是那个永不放弃的人
She, uh -- she's the one who never gave up.
她夜以继日地陪着她
She stayed with her night after night.
我 我只是按照仪表数据做了判断
I just -- I just did what the numbers told me.
而我们其余在屋里的人
...and the rest of us in the room
终于可以重新呼吸了
can finally breathe again.
剧集 | 实习医生格蕾 | 导航列表