林
Link,
我从没像这样爱过谁
I have never loved anybody like this,
一想到她要去跟别人生活
and the idea of her going to live with somebody else,
就 就像把我的胃切出来
it just -- it carves out my stomach.
我不能失去她
I can't lose her.
我不能
I -- I can't.
这 这是临时的吗
I-It's -- It's temporary?
是临时的
It's temporary!
而且 而且最终我们会把抚养权给我
A-And -- And we will eventually transfer custody to me.
你甚至都不需要带她回家
And -- And you probably won't even have to take her home,
因为她还暂时不能离开医院
because she can't leave the hospital yet.
求你了 林 求你了
Please, Link, please.
乔
Jo...
我同意
I-I'm saying yes.
艾米莉娅
Amelia...
我们会想出办法
You know, w-we'll figure it out.
她或许会做同样的事
Hell, she'd probably do the same thing.
所以 乔 我同意
So, Jo, my answer is yes.
我当然同意
Of course it's yes.
这是为了你
It's you.
但你会同意我给她改名字 对吧
But you're cool if I change her name, right?
-闭嘴 -听我说完
- Shut up. - ?Hear me out --
茜尔德加德
Hildegard. ?
这怎么可能
How could this happen?
新冠是个概率问题
COVID's just a numbers game.
你觉得这是个假阳性吗
Oh, do you think that it's a false positive?
我不知道 所以我要再给你测试一次
I don't know, that's why I'm testing you again.
那孩子们呢 你呢
What about the kids? What about you?
-你妈妈 -泰迪 我是阴性
- Your mom -- - ?Teddy, I'm negative.
而且你没有任何症状
And you don't have any symptoms.
我们就按规定检测 会没事的
Let's just follow the protocol. We're gonna be okay.
如果不是呢
What if I'm not?
-梅瑞狄斯之前 -泰迪
- Meredith was -- ?- Teddy.
我们会没事的
We'll be okay.
等需要担心的时候再说
Let's not worry about anything until we have to.
回家 卧床休息 我妈妈会来带孩子
Go home, get in bed. My mom will take the kids.
我得走了
I have to go.
你要为朋友收养孩子吗
You're adopting a baby for your friend?
是寄养
It's fostering.
只是为了不让别人收养卢娜
It's just to get Luna off the market
让乔处理法律事物
while Jo figures out the legal stuff.
-要是她搞不定呢 -她会搞定的
- And if she doesn't? - ?She will.
但要是她搞不定呢
But if she doesn't?
那我想我们就有女儿了
Then I guess we'll have a daughter.
不好笑 那不会发生的
Bad joke. Okay, that won't happen.
我保证 艾米莉娅 这只是个技术问题
I promise, Amelia, this is just a technicality.
而且说真的 我还有别的选择吗
And really, what other choice did I have?
当梅尔需要帮助时 我们没有丝毫犹豫
We didn't think twice when -- when Mer needed our help.
梅瑞狄斯是我的姐姐
Meredith is my sister
她的孩子们是我的家人
and her kids are my family.
但严格来说 他们并不是我的家人
But they're not mine. Technically.
但我爱他们 所以我这么做了
But I love them, so I did it.
这真的是个问题吗
Is this really a problem?
当然不是
Of course not.
只是太突然了
It's just surprising.
只是一小段时间 对吗
I mean, it's only for a little while, right?
你确定吗
You're sure?
去做你的手术吧
Go to your surgery.
我没事
I'm fine.
谢谢你
Thank you.
我已经在医院住了一个月了
I've been in the hospital for a month.
都忘了天空是什么样子了
Forgot what the sky looked like.
因为新冠肺炎吗
Covid?
我之前也中招了
I had it, too.
既然你已经回到工作岗位了
Well, if you're back at work,
这还挺鼓舞人心的 对吗
that seems encouraging, right?
你是坐班的吗
Do you sit at a desk?
我是护士
Nurse.
我想每个人的恢复情况都不同
Everyone recovers differently, I think.
我还在慢慢适应
I'm still taking it easy.
持续的气短 疲劳 咳嗽不止
Continuing shortness of breath, fatigue, lingering cough...
听起来恢复过程很刺♥激♥
Sounds like recovery's a blast.
它们不会同时发生
They don't happen all at once.
那幸存者内疚呢
What about the survivor's guilt?
那不会消失
That doesn't go away.
-我的车到了 -好的
- My ride's here. - ?Okay.
奥岑 谢谢你
Autzen? Thank you.
照顾好你自己
Take care of yourself.
谢谢你坦诚相告
Thank you for -- for being honest.
我叫葛莉
I'm -- I'm Gerlie.
我叫梅瑞狄斯
I'm Meredith.
你还好吗
Are you okay?
格蕾医生
Dr. Grey!
葛莉
Gerlie!
呼叫急救 我需要个轮床
Call a rapid response. I need a gurney!
葛莉
Gerlie?
葛莉
Gerlie?
大查房♥取消
取消 怎么回事
Canceled? What?!
2020年 10月
格蕾
Grey...
大查房♥怎么取消了
Hey, hey. Uh, what happened to Grand Rounds?
葛莉的新冠后遗症
Oh, well, Gerlie's post-COVID complications
更有指导意义
are far more instructional.
她得了气胸
She's got a pneumothorax,
在她做完非常复杂的电视胸腔镜手术后十四天
she's day 14 post-op from a very complicated VATS procedure,
现在她得了多灶性肺炎
and now she has multifocal pneumonia.
所以
Oh, so...
大查房♥没有取消 只是被推迟了
Grand Rounds aren't canceled, they're just postponed.
等哪天我们不忙于救人了 大查房♥才有意义
It would have to be a really slow day to make it worthwhile.
但这是传统
But I-it's tradition.
我无法告诉你
I-I can't tell you
我从理查德的演讲中学到的所有东西
all that I learned in Richard's presentations.
但人们现在最不需要的
Yeah, but the last thing people need right now
就是听别人谈论手术是如何进行的
is to listen to someone talk about how surgery works,
尤其是当他们经历了这一年之后
especially after the year they've had.
如果你真的很想听别人谈论手术
If you're dying to listen to someone talk about surgery,
我已经邀请了全班来看我做葛莉的支气管手术
I've invited the class to watch me do Gerlie's bronch.
非常欢迎你来参加
You're more than welcome to attend.
你自己做吗
You're doing it yourself?
我已经复工三个月了 还没有做过手术
I've been back three months and have not operated.
你准备好了吗 你确定吗
Are you ready? You sure?
只是支气管和一些样本培养
It's just a bronch and some cultures.
别忘了 你给了我这份工作来改变现状
Don't forget, you gave me this job to change things.
这就是我正在做的
So that's what I'm doing.
布拉斯特医生到核医学科
Dr. Blast to nuclear medicine.
好吧
Okay.
太好了 谢谢
Okay, great. Thank you.
听着
Hey, listen --
不 你先听着
Oh, no, you first.
我意识到有件事
Okay, I realized something
一定可以让你的寄养申请成功
that's going to make your foster application a shoo-in --
成为医院的股东之一
owning part of the hospital!
谢谢你还替我着想
How nice of you to think of me.
我需要为了愚蠢的收养法律程序费用
Ugh! I need the money for stupid adoption legal fees
和家庭式房♥子筹钱 但没人想要我的股份
and a family-sized home, but nobody wants my shares
因为医院在疫情期间不停地亏损
because hospitals are just bleeding money during the pandemic
这被称为"有史以来最糟糕的投资"
and it's, quote, "The worst investment of all time."
你说的真吸引人啊
Really selling me on the idea.
我真的不想继续和你说了
Okay, I didn't want to have to go down this route,
但作为医院合伙人 我是你的上司
but as part owner, I'm kinda your boss.
剧集 | 实习医生格蕾 | 导航列表