肿块在那 在肝脏里
Mass! There. In the liver.
那不是肿块 那是个胎儿
That is no mass. That is a fetus.
她怀孕了 但她的孩子长在她的肝脏上了
She is pregnant, but her baby is attached to her liver?
-我的老天 -这个病人没有得新冠
- Mine. - Uh, th-this patient doesn't have Covid.
我可以参与这个病例
I'm allowed to be on the case.
我感觉好多了
I feel better.
去洗漱吧 爱丽丝
Go wash up, Ellis.
艾米莉娅 你会让她心跳加速的
Amelia, you'll increase her heart rate.
发生什么了
What's happening?
-我们在看你睡觉 -为什么
- We were watching you sleep. - Why?
我们不想吵醒你
Well, we didn't want to wake you.
-你感觉怎么样 -感觉我还能睡
- How are you feeling? - Like I want to go back to sleep.
我的孩子们怎么样 贝利的牙掉了吗
How are my kids? Did Bailey lose that tooth yet?
他们想你了
They miss you.
贝利的牙还顽强地在那里
Bailey's tooth is stubbornly still there.
梅瑞狄斯 我看了你的病历
So, Meredith, I was looking at your chart,
然后我注意到了你的医疗指示
and I noticed your healthcare directive.
-上面说 -我知道内容
- It says -- - I know what it says.
好吧 那么
Okay. Good. Um, so,
我们在想 也许
well, we were thinking that maybe
你可能想要重新考虑一下
you might want to reconsider.
妈妈
Mama?
是妈妈吗 她还好吗
Is that Mama? Is she okay?
等等 爱丽丝 等一下
Hold on, Ellis. I-I will let you talk to her
我就让她跟你说话 好吗
in one minute, okay?
-让她接电♥话♥ 艾米莉娅 -当然 我
- Put her on, Amelia. - Of course, I --
但我们能不能谈谈 如果你突然
But can we talk about w-what happens if you suddenly --
我不想谈这个
I don't want to talk about that.
我想跟我的孩子们说话
I want to talk to my kids.
妈妈
Mama!
看看你 都这么大了
Look at you, so big.
艾米莉娅阿姨把你喂得饱饱的
Auntie Amelia is feeding you all that growing-food, huh?
我好爱你 爱丽宝宝
I love you so much, Ellie bell.
德里克
Derek!
为什么我动不了
Why can't I get anywhere?!
你在担心孩子们
You're worried about the kids!
我不明白
I don't understand!
这沙子不是真的 梅瑞狄斯
The sand isn't real, Meredith!
我好想你
I miss you!
我知道
I know.
西雅图 应急服务
这里的情况貌似顺利起来了
Things seem to be running smoothly down here.
因为韦伯医生
Webber.
是的
Right.
我今天早上和孩子们聊过了
I talked to the kids this morning.
他们看起来不错 被宠着呢
They seem good. Spoiled.
梅瑞狄斯还好吗
How's Meredith?
她的各项指标都不太正常
Her numbers aren't where they should be.
我得把这些送去
I got to drop these off.
-奥提兹 -我错了
- Ortiz? - I'm sorry.
你错哪了
For what?
-我不知道 -你的个人防护设备戴得有问题
- I don't know. - Your PPE's on incorrectly.
你的手术服在背后松了
Your gown is loose in the back,
你用戴手套的手摸了手术服内侧
and you just touched the inside of it with your gloved hand.
你的面罩也没戴好
And your face shield is not in place.
小奥提兹
曾 教她该怎么穿脱个人防护设备
Tseng, show her how to correctly don and doff PPE,
今早一来就该有人教她这个了
which someone should have shown her first thing this morning.
-可下一个就是我了 能不能... -快去
- But I'm next in line, so c... - Now.
我的肝脏里有个宝宝
There's a baby in my liver?
你这种情况属于异位妊娠
You have what's called an abdominal pregnancy,
也就是宫外孕
where the fetus develops outside of the uterus.
孩子大约26周大
You're about 26 weeks.
瓦尔 宫外孕的孩子通常不会活到产期
Val, these pregnancies don't normally survive to term,
但你的宝宝生命体征非常明显
but your baby is very much alive.
你的情况很罕见
Your case is extremely rare.
八年以来 他让我觉得生不如死
He made me feel like crap for eight years.
每次体外人工受精失败...
Every time IVF didn't work...
他就会看着医生说
he would look at the doctor and say,
"那下次她该怎么改进"
"Well, what can she do differently next time?"
但这很明显是他的错
When clearly it was his fault.
因为我和一个戴着
Because I had a one-night stand with a guy
方框眼镜的男人睡了一次
that wears square computer glasses,
我就怀孕了
and I'm knocked up.
瓦尔
Val.
你想要这个孩子吗
Do you want this baby?
好 那我们今天就要给她接生
Okay. Then we need to deliver her today.
胎盘的生长
The growth of the placenta
随时都有可能导致肝脏出血
could cause the liver to bleed at any moment,
我们需要马上做手术 保证你们母女平安
and we need to operate to save you both...now.
是个女孩吗
It's a girl?
对
Yes, it is.
卢娜
Luna.
我要叫她卢娜
That's her name.
我自己还是个小姑娘时 就想好了女儿的名字
Ever since I was a little girl, I knew my daughter's name.
瓦尔
Val.
好
Yeah, okay.
我们把她生出来吧
Let's get her out!
宋医生 请到康复科
Dr. Sung to Recovery.
宋医生 请到康复科
Dr. Sung to Recovery.
你要是觉得我气色差 就该看看我的肺
If you think I look bad, you should see my lungs.
这不好笑
Not funny.
我们得谈谈有关你的授权书的事
We need to talk about your POA.
我的妹妹们让你来的吧
My sisters sent you in here.
我知道阿历克斯·克莱夫在你心里的位置
I know what Alex Karev means to you.
我也知道他会发自内心为你着想
And I know he would have your best interests at heart.
但他和你隔着大半个美国
But he is halfway across the country,
封城期间还有旅行禁令
and we can't even travel yet.
我虽然不希望如此 可是如果情况有变
Look, God forbid, this thing gets any worse,
他可能就得替你做性命攸关的决定
he might have to make decisions regarding your care.
你也知道 在电♥话♥里远程做这种决定会很难
And you know those decisions can be rough over the phone.
你应该选一个在这里的人
You need to pick someone local.
艾米莉娅都决定不了晚饭该吃什么
Amelia can't even decide what's for dinner.
麦琪... 她不明白 人终究是要走的
Maggie... She doesn't know when it's time for someone to die.
她很难接受人离去 所以...
She has a hard time letting them go, so...
至少阿历克斯能在我需要时让我走
At least Alex will pull the plug if I need him to.
我们换个话题吧
Let's just talk about s-something else, please.
我准备做一台宫外孕手术
I'm about to scrub in on a hepatic pregnancy
婴儿和肝脏相连
where the fetus is attached to the liver.
不可能 婴儿还活着吗
No! Alive?
我太嫉妒你了
I'm so jealous.
移除骨头 咬骨钳
Removing the bone. Rongeur.
小心尺骨神经的周围
Careful around the ulnar nerve.
你要接手吗 赫尔姆
You want to take over, Helm?
J博士是对的 人们现在需要做♥爱♥
Dr. J's right. People need sex right now.
比任何时候都需要
More than ever.
做♥爱♥有助于疗愈人们
It's therapeutic.
如果你住在一间
What if you live in a house
像感恩节的洛杉矶国际机场一样繁忙的房♥子里
that's like Los Angeles International Airport on Thanksgiving Day?
你的航♥班♥延误了 没地方坐
Your flight is delayed, and there's no place to sit.
洗手间还很恶心
The bathrooms are disgusting.
别说做♥爱♥了 你甚至都不想吃饭
Forget regular sex. You don't even want to eat.
这根动脉看上去有血栓
Looks like this artery's thrombosed.
你能解决吗
Can you fix it?
我要采集一条静脉用来移植
I've got to harvest a vein and place a graft.
要多花一点时间 但我可以解决
Take a little bit longer, but, yeah.
我同意
I'm in.
我像中世纪村民一样害怕梅瑞狄斯家的夜晚
I fear the night at Meredith's house like a medieval villager.
吊带
Vessel loops.
妈妈奥提兹
你叫"妈妈奥提兹"
"Mama Ortiz"?
起码比你起的名字好听
剧集 | 实习医生格蕾 | 导航列表