要是那样就好了 对大家都是
It would have been better. For everyone.
我觉得你的问题远早于今晚
I think your problems go back a lot further than tonight.
我得试试 对吧
I have to try, don't I?
你在拆家吗
You breaking stuff?
这是利奥的床
It's a bed for Leo.
但我看不懂安装指示
I can't make sense of these instructions.
我想这是丹麦语什么的
I think they're in Danish or something.
两个人总比一个人强
Two heads are better than one?
艾米莉娅 你不必留下来
Amelia, you don't have to stay.
我知道
I know.
好吧
Okay.
这个和...
This and...
拿起底下的这个部分
Pick up the bottom part.
对
Yeah.
现在插播突发新闻
And I'm being told we have some breaking news...
新冠病毒的日死亡人数
The daily body count of COVID patients
将在下月超过911事件的遇难人数
could exceed that of 9/11 in the upcoming mon...
我不喜欢维加斯
I'm not a Vegas guy.
我也不喜欢
I'm not a Vegas guy.
心情有变化吗
Feeling any different?
我们伤害了欧文
We hurt Owen.
不 是你伤害了欧文
No, you... You hurt Owen.
我只是个负责开车带你逃的人
I'm just the guy driving the getaway car.
他是会受伤 但我们
He'll be hurt, but we...
我们总能再做回朋友
We always come back to being friends.
话说 你是不是该打个电♥话♥知会一声
Speaking of, should you maybe make a phone call?
这事不急
It can wait.
今晚是属于我俩的
Tonight's about us.
这一定会很有趣
This should be fun.
早上好
Morning.
几点了
What time is it?
我们有大把的时间相处
We have all the time in the world.
我说过我选择客房♥服务的水平一流吗
Have I ever told you what excellent room service I make?
如果我余生都只能吃一种食物
If I could choose one meal for the rest of my life,
我会选这个
it would be this.
松饼和香槟
Pancakes and champagne.
我的天
Oh, my God!
我选这个和你
I choose this and you.
欧文走了
Owen's gone.
什么 你说他走了是什么意思
What do you... What do you mean he's gone?
他带着孩子们上飞机走了
Apparently he took the kids and got on a plane.
上了去哪的飞机
Got on a plane to where?
又来了 喋喋不休老生常谈
Here we go again, eenie meenie miny snooze.
你觉得这事很有趣吗
You think this is funny?
可我的家人一走了之了
But my family is gone.
什么 你的家人
What? Your family?
还是欧文
Or Owen?
我不能离开他
I can't live without him.
你是说我才是死缠烂打的人了咯
Oh, which makes me the gum stuck to the bottom of your shoe?
我没想到他会真的离开
I didn't think that he would actually leave.
是的 他走了 欧文可是真男人
Yeah. He left. Owen Hunt is a man.
他可不会在你游戏花丛
He doesn't sit around and wait while you play games
跟其他人一起造人的时候还等着你
and choose other people and have babies with them.
你在想什么呢
What did you expect?
欧文 你是冲昏头了
Owen, you aren't thinking.
回来吧 拜托
Come back. Please.
没错 这样做就能召回他了
Yeah. That should do it.
你毁了我的生活
You ruined my life.
我毁了自己的生活
I ruined my life.
你毁了我的生活
You ruined my life.
泰迪 泰迪 泰迪 拜托
Teddy, Teddy, Teddy, please.
我爱你
I love you.
我不想要你爱我
I don't want you to love me.
我爱欧文和我的孩子们
I love Owen and I-I love my kids
我爱我的家人 我不
and I love my family, and I... I don't...
我不想要你爱我 我不想要这样的生活
I don't want you to love me and I don't want this life!
等等 等等
Wait! Wait.
我们能解决
We'll work this out.
别毁了你的生活
Don't ruin your life.
跟我私奔吧
Run away with me.
我在车里等你
I'll be in my car.
7点
7:00.
汤姆 这一切都不该发生
Tom, this never should have happened.
救你自己吧
Save yourself.
等等 我没想要
Wait. I didn't mean to...
说实话 我从不知道你到底看上他什么了
You know, personally, I never got what you saw in that guy.
但我并没想要伤害他
But I-I didn't want to hurt him.
那下次就别用手雷了
Well, maybe skip the grenade next time?
你总是在毁东西
You're always blowing things up.
不是
No.
不 不是
No. No.
艾米莉娅和我已经结束了
Amelia and I are done.
现在你我间已经没有任何阻碍了
There's nothing standing in our way.
我不是你能
You can't just tell me
挥之即来呼之即去的人
when to go and when to stay!
我不想在这再看见你了
I don't want you here anymore!
那场雪不是为了士兵们弄的
Yeah, the snow wasn't for the soldiers.
是为了你
It was for you.
我受够了 欧文
I'm done, Owen.
我们间结束了
We're done.
欧文飞越了大半个地球
Owen flew halfway across the planet
你却把他赶走了
and you just kicked him out.
梅瑞狄斯是对的 我该追溯的更往前一点
Well, Meredith was right. I need to go back further.
她肯定不是这个意思
Pretty sure this is not what she meant by that.
不过如果我们真的想改写历史
But if we are re-writing history,
这次你或许可以不要杀了我呢
maybe you could, uh, not kill me this time?
我真的很抱歉
I'm so sorry.
但如果我们从没见过 我就无法伤害你
But if I never meet you, I can't hurt you.
欧文 等等
Owen, wait!
我得去上班了
Oh, I got to go to work.
新老板真是个疯子
New boss is a real nutcracker.
别说了
Stop it.
泰迪 我有话要对你说
Teddy, there's something I need to tell you.
你想说什么都行
You can tell me anything.
我喜欢和你同居
I love living with you.
喜欢和你一起工作 但是
I love working with you but...
但这远远不够
but it's not enough.
等等 什么
Wait, what?
我想和你结婚
I want to marry you.
-就现在 -现在 在床上吗
- Right here. - Right here, in bed?
客厅也可以
Mm, I'd be happy to go with living room.
怎么了
What?
泰迪
Teddy?
怎么了
Wait, what is it?
我也不知道
I just... I don't know.
我不想咱们两个之间有任何秘密了
I don't want there to be any secrets between us.
好吧
Okay.
我和艾莉森
So, Allison.
她不止 不止是我的朋友
She wasn't... She wasn't just my friend.
她还是
She was...
她还是我一生的挚爱
She was the love of my life.
等等 纽约的那个艾莉森吗
Wait, New York Allison?
是的
Yeah.
欧文 我
Owen, I... I... I'm...
我真遗憾
I'm so sorry.
我真遗憾你失去了她
I'm so sorry that you lost her.
好吧
Yeah.
我也是
Me too.
我想替你承担所有的痛苦
Hey, I want to take all that pain and...
我虽然无法抹去过去 但我可以努力
I can't erase it but I can spend every day trying.
剧集 | 实习医生格蕾 | 导航列表