我用回形针把它挑出来了
and I picked it out with a paperclip
现在我的牙齿有点酸痛
and -- and now my gums are a little sore,
但我绝不去看牙医
but I-I'm not going to the dentist.
我绝不会张20分钟的嘴
I'm not gonna lay there with my mouth open for 20 minutes
接别人的口水
inhaling somebody's spit droplets.
-我绝不去 -猜对了
- No way. ?- Bingo.
口腔感染 导致了感染性心内膜炎
Dental infection, which led to bacterial endocarditis.
主动脉瓣上的脓肿几乎完全堵住了瓣膜
Aortic valve abscess almost completely blocking the valves.
赫尔姆 开些抗生素 订一间手术室
Helm, order some antibiotics and book an OR.
是我先想到的
I thought of it.
只是你先说出来了
You just said it first.
是的 我相信你
Oh, yeah, I believe you.
百分之百
100%.
亲爱的 你找我吗
Were you looking for me, dear?
对 没错
Yeah, I was. Yeah.
我的生活
You know, I built my life,
我的理智 我的戒酒
my sanity, my sobriety...
都服从于一种更高级的力量
around the surrender to a higher power.
对我来说
I mean, for me,
我相信所做的一切都有目的
it's the belief that there's some purpose.
有个更大的计划
That there's a -- a bigger plan.
如果我跳脱出来
Something that if I got all the way above it
作为局外人观察
and could look down on it
就像
like, um --
就像玩拼图谜团 懂吗
like a jigsaw puzzle, okay?
多少能让人 让人理解信服
That somehow it would -- it would make sense.
我的信仰扎根于
My faith is rooted in the trust
世间有意义和大智慧
that there's a -- a meaning and a wisdom
我只是因为境界不够而无法参透
that I'm just not elevated enough to see or understand.
相信掌握着这谜团的人
A faith that whoever made this puzzle,
能理解这一切
it makes sense to Him.
而且也颇具美意
And it's beautiful. ?
而如今 我动摇了
Today, I'm -- I'm struggling.
我的信念动摇了
I'm struggling with my faith.
我对一切失去了信心
I'm struggling to trust anything.
我无法理解
And I just cannot see
这一切背后的智慧
any wisdom in this.
我身患癌症末期
I live with stage 4 cancer.
这种癌症生存率极低
A cancer very few people survive.
我刚拿到上次检查报告
I just got the results from my latest scan,
报告上说...没长任何东西
and...nothing has grown.
这不符合常理啊
It makes no sense.
放眼望去
Everywhere we look,
到处都有昨天还健康的人突然去世
someone is dying that was healthy yesterday.
这也不符合常理
It makes no sense.
"谜团"这词用的好
"Puzzle" is the right word.
你可以寻找痛苦
You can look for the pain,
丧失 和无法承受
the lost, the unbearable.
或者你也可以寻找美丽 优雅
Or you can look for the beauty, the grace...
奇迹
the miracle.
什么也没长
And nothing grew?
什么也没长
Nothing grew.
好吧 我知道有人买♥♥进卖♥♥出
Okay, so, I know that people buy and trade
腰缠万贯之后又一贫如洗
and get rich and then just lose everything.
但股市又是什么呢
But what exactly is the stock market?
幸好你已经知道怎么不再住在车里了
It's a good thing you already know how to live out of a car.
-为什么 -问出这种问题的人
-Why? -Well, questions like that
让我觉得你最终会无家可归住回车里
make me think you're gonna end up back in one.
哪位
Who is it?
杰克森·艾弗里
It's Jackson Avery!
我们速战速决来一发
I'm here for a quick bang.
-我 -乔
- I -- - ?Jo!
我
I...
闭嘴
Shut up.
来得不是时候吗
Bad time?
糟糕
Crap.
来得真不是时候
Really bad time.
我带了威士忌
I brought whiskey.
我们要大白天喝酒了
Oh, we're day drinking. Ah!
抱歉 哥们 我不知道...
Sorry, dude. I didn't realize, uh...
没事的
No, no, it's cool.
我想你也知道我们的...关系了
Guess you're aware of our... situation, then.
知道 不错的交易
Yep. Sweet deal.
拿着
Here.
不了 我在值班
Oh, no, I'm on, uh, call.
这杯归我了
Dibs.
好吧 干杯
Okay. Cheers.
祝
Happy...
我们的朋友都要死了日快乐
all-our-friends-are-dying day.
我告诉他我们会在安全的情况下尽快行动
I told him we'd move as fast as was safely possible.
超声心动显示他的射血分数在6♥4♥%
His echo showed his ejection fraction at 6♥4♥%,
希望他的心脏够强壮 能有个好结果
so hopefully his heart is strong enough to have a good outcome.
怎么会有人用回形针清洁牙齿
Who cleans his teeth with a paperclip?
隔离会让人做出疯狂的事情
Isolation makes people do crazy things.
人类本是群居动物
We're not meant to be alone.
需要互相依靠
People physically need people.
不不不 不要碰我
Oh, no, no! Don't -- Don't -- Don't touch me!
离远点 请你们都离我远点
Just back away! Please, everybody, back away.
-皮尔斯医生 -对不起 我不能待在这里
- Dr. Pierce! - I'm sorry. I can't be here!
我做不到 我不能
I can't do this. I can't!
-离我远点 -皮尔斯医生 皮尔斯医生
- Get away from me! - Dr. Pierce. Dr. Pierce.
-皮尔斯医生 帮帮忙 -我不能待在这里
- Dr. Pierce! A little help? - I can't be here!
-天呐 -我不能待在这里 我不能
- Oh, God. - I can't be here! ?I can't!
我不能待在这里
I can't be here.
我不能 我得离开这里
I can't. I need to get out of here!
呼叫安保 我去电梯间
Okay, call security. I'm gonna go to the elevator.
-你去手术室排班表 -我不知道在哪里
- You go to the OR board. - I don't know where that is.
-在 -有人丢了个裸男吗
- It's -- - Did anyone lose a naked man?
他往那边去了
Because he went that way.
拜伦
Byron?
拜伦
Hey, Byron.
对不起 我很抱歉
I'm -- I'm sorry. I'm so sorry.
我做不到 我不能待在这里
I can't do this. I can't be here.
我
I--
天呐 我的口罩 我没有戴口罩
Oh, my God, my masks. I'm not wearing my masks.
亲爱的 你光着身子呢
Honey, you're not wearing anything.
我最好的朋友 罗里 他健壮如马
My best friend, Rory, he was healthy as a horse.
从不需要为生计工作
Never worked a day job his entire life,
他不抽烟 不喝酒
he didn't smoke, he didn't drink,
他参加三项全能
he -- he ran triathlons.
他感染了病毒 一周人就死了 就一周
He got the virus, he was dead in a week. A week!
老婆孩子都没来得及跟他告别
Wife and kids didn't get to say goodbye to him.
你知道他们预测
Do you know how many people
会有多少人因此丧生吗
they're projecting die from this?
-几十万 -我知道
- Hundreds of thousands. - I know.
如果你想离开这里
And if you want to walk out of here,
我不会阻止你
I'm not gonna stop you.
等等 你说什么
Wait, what?
但我会跟着你
But I will follow you.
因为你的心脏只会越来越糟
Because your heart's only gonna get worse,
这是我欠你的
and I owe it to you,
我不能违背我的誓言
I owe it to my oath,
我欠
I owe it...
我也失去了某人 拜伦
I lost someone, too, Byron.
不是因为疫情
Not COVID.
但我明白那种痛苦
But I know that pain,
我也明白这有多不公平 多让人愤怒
and I know how unfair it is and how enraging it is.
但我觉得
But I think...
我觉得我们欠死去的亲朋好友
I think we owe it to the people we lost
我们该替他们好好活着
to live the lives that they can't.
剧集 | 实习医生格蕾 | 导航列表