不
No.
她说过不愿意靠呼吸机过活
She said she didn't want to be on a vent.
除非那是最后的手段
Unless it's a last resort.
梅瑞狄斯的肺已经到极限了
Well, Meredith's lungs are at a breaking point.
我知道早期结果不理想
I know early results weren't good,
但越来越多的患者在用了呼吸机后
but more and more patients are surviving
活下来了
after they go on a vent.
-理查德 -这是我的决定
- Richard -- - It's my call.
去吧
Do it.
不 抱歉 我必须出来
No, I'm sorry. I had to get out.
风险太大了
It's too risky.
大家睁眼看看吧
Open your eyes, people!
她在贩卖♥♥人口
She's selling human beings!
早啊
Buon giorno.
-卡丽娜 -怎么了
- Carina. ?- What's wrong?
是那个把女孩带到医院来的人 叫辛迪
It's the woman who brought the girl. Cindy.
艾琳 艾琳·班克斯 你还记得她吗
E-Erin. Erin Banks. Do you remember her?
-安德里亚 -卡丽娜 我发誓是她
- Andrea... - Carina, I swear it's her.
卡丽娜 看着我
我没事 而且我是对的 相信我 就是她
那行 报♥警♥吧
不行 你报♥警♥ 我要跟着她
No, you call the police. I'm following her.
我放她离开医院一次了 我不会再重蹈覆辙了
I let her out of the hospital once. I'm not doing it again.
好吧 但是 但是我来开车
Va bene. But -- But I'm driving.
-行吗 -行 赶紧 快点走
- Okay? - Okay. Come on. Hurry up.
我什么都不需要
I don't need anything.
你是真的吗
Are you real?
我说了我不喜欢异地恋
I told you the long-distance thing wasn't working for me.
有时 当你以为暴风雨已经过去了
Sometimes, when you think the storm has passed,
你会发现自己只是在飓风眼
you realize you were just in the eye of it.
实习医生格蕾
第17季第6集
剧集 | 实习医生格蕾 | 导航列表