骨折应该会很快痊愈
Fracture should heal quite nicely.
-有多快 -能再次工作的话
- How soon? - Till he can work again?
大概一个月吧
Maybe a month.
曾 给他注射一夜利尿剂
Tseng, let's diurese him overnight
把他列在手术等待名单里
and let's put him on the stand-by list for the OR
以防我们明天需要进行冲洗
in case we need to do a washout tomorrow.
你今天做得不错
You did well today.
我能问你件事吗
Can I ask you something?
我真的是唯一能回答这个问题的人吗
Am I literally the only person that can answer it?
算是吧
Kind of.
我们的病人是亚裔美国人
Our patient's Asian-American.
所以右侧憩室炎的可能性更大
So right-side diverticulitis was a greater possibility.
但他刚来的时候 亨特医生并没有给他做扫描
But Dr. Hunt didn't scan him when he first came in.
所以你想问什么
So, what's your question?
我想他应该知道
I think he should know
这样他就不会再犯同样的错误了
so he doesn't make this mistake again.
但我不知道该怎么跟他说
But I don't know how to talk to him about it.
你不知道该怎么指责
You don't know how to accuse
你的主治医生是个种族主义者
your attending of being a racist?
我不是这个意思
That's not what I meant.
他会觉得你是这个意思
Well, that's what he's gonna hear.
所以你的建议是 什么都不做吗
So your advice is... do nothing?
你是住院医生 他是主治医生
You're a resident. He's an attending.
我给你的建议是
My advice to you is,
如果你要跟他聊这个
if you're gonna have a conversation with him,
至少要知道你要面对的是什么
at least know what to expect.
你好 卡洛西科医生
Hello! Dr. Koracick?
没有试剂盒吗
No test kit?
因为你的检测结果一直是阳性
?They wouldn't give me another one
他们不再给我试剂盒了
because you keep testing positive.
但我在僵尸启示录里升到九级了
But I got to level nine on "Zombie Apocalypse."
我没能阻止病毒 但也算个开始
I didn't stop the virus, but it's a start.
我阻止了病毒
Yeah, I-I stopped that.
你找到解药了 还是疫苗
You found a cure? Or a vaccine?
等等 你是达到群体免疫了吗
Wait. Did you reach herd immunity?
告诉我
Tell me.
我把世界炸了
I blew up the world.
你把所有人都杀了
You killed everyone?
反正我们终究会死
We're all gonna die anyway.
最终会的
Well, yeah, eventually.
如果你的"最终"
Well, if by "eventually"
指的是年底前 那么是的
you mean before the year's out, then, yeah.
我想我♥干♥脆一步到位吧
I figured I'd cut to the chase.
刚刚可不止是个一座桥
That was not a bridge.
刚刚是 什么比桥还厉害
That was -- What's bigger than a bridge?
管它是什么呢
Whatever that was, I guess.
好吧 但我们不能再这样做了
Okay. But we can't do it again.
-不行吗 -当然不行
- No? - ?No. Definitely not.
如果那样的话 我们之间就是一对
Because then -- then we're a thing.
而我们绝不是一对
We're definitely not a thing.
我们绝不是一对
We're definitely not a thing.
-同意 -不是一对
- Agreed. - ?Not a thing.
只不过...
It's just -- However...
如果我们没有要穿衣服的话
...if we were to not get dressed
在第一次结束之前
between the first and the -- goes after...
你明白我的意思吗
You know what I'm saying?
那它就只算是一次体验
Then it's all really just one experience.
只是一次体验
It's just one experience.
-所以并没有关系 -只是一次
- So it's not a thing. - It's one
-只是 -完整的体验
- It's just... - whole experience.
所以 他直接挂断了
So...he just bailed?
我知道他和他父亲有矛盾
Yeah. I knew that he had problems with his dad,
但我没想到会这么严重
but I did not know they were that bad.
甚至不能和他待在一个虚拟房♥间里
Couldn't even be in a virtual room with him.
之后我就再没有他的消息了
And I haven't heard from him since.
你对这件事似乎异常冷静
You seem exceedingly calm about that.
我只是在体谅他
You know, I'm -- I'm paying it forward.
或者 报答他
Or...backward.
当我们第一次在洛杉矶重逢的时候
When we first reconnected in L.A.,
我告诉他我需要一些时间
I told him that I needed some time,
他完全给了我空间
and he totally heard me.
而且 我们的姐姐还独自在医院接受新冠治疗
Plus, our sister's in the hospital with COVID alone.
能让你清醒地看待事物
It really puts things in perspective.
我恨我们不能跟她在一起
I hate that we can't be with her.
我也是
Me too.
那是口哨声吗
Is that whistling?
是林吹的
That's Link.
他是个单人鼓气小队
He is a one-man pep rally.
我也讨厌那个
And I hate that, too.
阿尔特曼医生
Dr. Altman.
在忙吗
Bad time?
这病毒就像一个在婚礼上喝醉的叔叔
This virus is like a-a drunk uncle at a wedding.
你完全不知道它要做什么
Y-You've got no idea what it's gonna do
或什么时候来攻击你
or when it's gonna turn on you.
我在查看一切关于新冠的信息
I am reading everything on COVID
因为每天都会有新资讯
because every 24 hours there's something new.
我必须得时时跟进 因为说不定会有一种药
And I have to keep up because there could be one drug,
或手术可以救人
one procedure -- it could help.
它可以救所有人 可以救梅瑞狄斯·格蕾
It could help everyone. It could help Meredith Grey.
所以 没错 你来得不是时候
So, yes, it's a -- it's a -- it's a bad time.
你找我什么事
What do you need?
我来是想告诉你
I was gonna tell you
科拉西克医生现在状态很糟糕
that Dr. Koracick is in a really dark place
似乎他需要朋友帮忙
and seems like he could use a friend.
但是 格蕾医生对我来说又非常重要 那么
But, um, Dr. Grey is kinda my whole world, so...
没事 你继续看
Never mind. Proceed.
戴夫的腹部肿胀在消退
Dave's abdominal swelling is coming down,
所以我们几天后就能给他缝合了
so we should be able to close him in just a few days.
这真是个好消息 谢谢你
That's great news. Thank you.
不用谢 这是我的职责 你那边情况如何
Yeah. Just doing my job. How are things there?
形势不太乐观
Hanging on by a thread.
原本是戴夫在打理一切事务
Dave's the one who keeps this place running.
我们会竭尽全力
Well, we are doing everything we can here
让他回到你们身边 别担心
to get him back to you, okay?
能让我再看他一眼吗
Can I see him one more time?
当然可以
Of course.
好好休养 早日回家 听到了吗
Rest up and come home soon, okay?
我真希望我能在那陪你 我爱你
I wish I could be there. I love you.
她不能来探视 太糟糕了
It's awful that she can't visit.
这件事本身就很糟糕
It's awful this happened in the first place.
曾医生 你先出去
Tseng, you need to step out.
立刻
?Now.
你没必要对她这么刻薄
You don't have to be so hard on her.
她很关心这个病人
She's very attached to this patient.
她生气是因为一次误诊
She's upset that a misdiagnosis
让这个病人白白丧失了四周工作时间
cost this patient the next four weeks of his livelihood.
我也是 你有时得先权衡风险
Me too. Sometimes you have to weigh the risks
再做决定
and make a decision.
右侧憩室炎极其罕见
Right-sided diverticulitis is extremely rare.
但对戴夫来说并没有那么罕见
But not as rare for Dave. It's 10 times more likely
亚洲人发病的可能性是白种人的十倍
in patients of Asian descent than white patients.
你显然不知道这点 或没有考虑到
Which you clearly didn't know or didn't take into consideration.
但不管如何 这都是你的失职
But either way it's on you,
只需一次简单的扫描 就能避免这一切
cause all this could've been avoided with a simple scan.
你刚到吗
You're just getting here?
不行吗
Is that a problem?
不 只是醒来没有看见你
No. Just didn't see you when I got up.
我猜你提早来了
I figured you came in early.
我去锻炼了
I was exercising.
早上好
Morning.
剧集 | 实习医生格蕾 | 导航列表