昨天晚上他的病情突然恶化
his condition got much worse last night.
我担心
So, um, I'm afraid if --
如果你想来道别的话
if you do want to come and say goodbye, then --
就尽快来吧
then you should come soon.
现在就来吧
Now.
好
Okay.
那你到了给我打电♥话♥
Okay, uh, just call me when you're here,
我来安排探视
and I'll make the arrangements.
好 我 我很遗憾
Okay. I'm -- I'm so -- I'm so sorry.
就这样
Okay.
梅尔
问候一下你 这些天你怎么样
格蕾斯隆纪念医院护士站 2个未接来电
卡丽娜 6个未接来电
贝利医生 2个未接来电
辛迪 你做的很棒
You're doing great, Cindy.
马上就结束了
Almost done, okay?
我不叫辛迪
I'm not Cindy.
我叫艾琳·班克斯
My name is Erin Banks.
我家在亚利桑那的斯科茨代尔
I'm from Scottsdale, Arizona.
有个摄影师在阅后即焚上关注了我
This photographer followed me on Snapchat.
他说他有个模特工作室
He said that he had a modeling agency
夸我很漂亮
and that I was beautiful.
他想和我见面 但我父母不同意
He wanted to meet, but my parents said no.
我姐姐说太令人生疑了
My sister said it was sketchy.
可我还是偷偷跑去和他见了面
But I snuck out to meet him.
那是两年前的事了
That was two years ago.
两年 那时她才14岁
Two years? So she was fourteen.
赫尔姆
Helm...
拿着这个 马上报♥警♥
Take this. Call the police immediately.
把她刚说的话复述给警♥察♥听
Say to them what she just said.
她的家人需要知道她还活着
Her family needs to know their little girl is still alive.
快去
Go, go.
上帝保佑
Lord, help us.
我爸妈曾试图提醒我
My parents tried to warn me,
可我太蠢了
but I'm so dumb.
我太蠢了
I'm so stupid.
别这样 听我说
Hey, hey, stop that. Okay, listen to me.
这不是你的错
None of this is your fault, okay?
这不是你的错
None of it.
是欧普那种人的错
It's Opal, and people like her.
是他们的错
It's their fault.
你得救了
And we got you.
他们不会再伤害你了
And they're never going to hurt you ever again, okay?
欧普说我敢逃 她就杀了我
Opal said that if I ran, she'd kill me,
要是我告诉别人 她就去找我姐 把她也带走
and if I told anyone, she'd find my sister and take her, too.
闻一闻 好好闻一闻
Soak it in, kids.
沐浴在个人防护装备的光辉中吧
Bask in the glory of the PPE mother lode.
太好了
It's beautiful.
货到了 真的到了
It came? It actually came!
接收点
我都忘了听到好消息什么感觉了
I forgot what good news feels like.
阿尔特曼 有什么事吗
Altman, can I help you?
当然了 我们的护士还在用橡皮筋
Yeah. I mean, our nurses are using rubber bands
来固定口罩
to hold on their masks.
我们能帮你把这些都打开吗
Can't we help you open these?
还是你打算在黑市上卖♥♥了
Or were you planning to sell them on the black market?
天啊 你不会真这么打算吧
Oh, my God, were you?
当然不是 但我们需要制定个方案
No, no, I just -- We -- We need, uh, a system.
没问题 我们先开箱 然后取出口罩
Yeah, okay, well, you know, we open these, we take the masks,
然后像圣诞老人一样全医院派送
and run around the hospital like Santa Claus on Christmas.
方案制定好了
That's the system.
好吧好吧 但你俩要把这些看住了
Fine, fine, but you two stand guard
别让其他医院的人偷摸顺走几个
in case someone sneaks in from another hospital.
你是认真的吗
Are you serious? ?
这玩意就是金子 曾
This stuff is paper gold, Tseng.
所以你现在是密西西比河的这一边
So now you're the best-educated security guard
受过最高等教育的保安了
this side of the Mississippi.
有防护鞋套了
I got booties!
防护鞋套
Booties.
防护鞋套 很好 防护鞋套很不错
Booties. Good. Booties are good.
-不错 -但我们还需要口罩
- Yeah. - Okay, but we also need masks.
是的 我们还需要 又是防护鞋套
Yeah, well, we also need...booties.
你订购口罩了 对吧
You ordered masks, right?
还有手套和防护面罩
And gloves and shields?
-我当然订了 -这些全都是防护鞋套
- Of course I did. I -- - These are all booties.
-成千上万个 -防护鞋套 都是防护鞋套
- By the thousands. - Booties, more booties.
它们肯定在这里 某个地方
They're here, somewhere.
它们肯定在的
They're here some...
该死的
Damn it!
天呐 卡洛西科
Oh, my God! Koracick!
汤姆
Tom!
他还是心率过速
He's still tachycardic.
烧伤使他的身体变得很紧绷
His body's so stressed from the burns.
天啊 这里好热
God, it's so hot in here.
必须得这样 烧伤意味着
It has to be. I mean, the burns mean
他的身体无法调节温度
his body can't regulate temperature,
所以我们得把整个房♥间温度调高
so we got to crank the whole room way up.
这我明白
I know that.
我又没说你不懂 乔
I wasn't saying you didn't, Jo.
那为什么还要说呢
Okay, then why even say it?
你说这里很热 我说了原因
You said it was hot. I said why.
我以为我们只是在陈述事实
Okay? I thought we were just stating facts.
我在电梯里喝了一点
Hey. I, uh, I drank some in the elevator
为了不那么尴尬
to, like, make it less weird.
有红酒
Wine!
现在我很尴尬
Yeah, which is now embarrassing
因为我发现我把它当成约会对待了
because I realize that I kind of set this up as a date,
原来是我搞错了
and it's definitely not a date.
我懒得穿裤子
I mean, I didn't bother wearing pants,
但这很浪漫
but it's really sweet.
天呐 那是你的约会食物吗
Whoa! Oh, my God, is that your date food?
-那可不对 -天呐 杰克森
- That is not -- - Oh, my God, Jackson.
没有女孩会想在吃完
No girl wants to take their clothes off
奶酪和腌肉后脱衣服亲热的
after eating cheese and cured meat.
谢谢你过来公然嘲笑我
Thanks for coming over and openly mocking me.
这完全是可以接受的约会食物
This is -- It's totally acceptable date food.
等等
Wait.
那是肯尼·基吗
Is that Kenny G?
美国著名萨克斯管演奏家
擅长浪漫抒情
你是只做那种浪漫抒情的性♥爱♥吗
Do you only have romantic soft pillow sex?
没这个意思 只是随机播放的
That's not -- It's on, like, a shuffle.
我讨厌你 把酒给我
I hate you. Gimme that.
又怎么了
What now?
没什么 我才发现我从没和有钱人约会过
No, I just realized I've never dated a rich guy before.
医生也挺有钱的
I mean, doctors have money,
但你是收藏艺术品巨有钱的那种
but you're, like, collect-art rich.
那肯定会让我不舒服
Wow, that would weird me out.
那我们没在约会是个好事 对吗
Well, it's a good thing that we're not dating then, isn't it?
是的
Right.
你只是个工具人
You're just a bridge.
我只是个工具人
I'm just a bridge.
你确定这是你想要的吗
Are you sure this is what you want?
你是哭了吗 好了
Are you -- Oh, oh, okay.
我们应该停下
We c-- We should stop.
不不不 我没事 我们继续
No, no, no, I'm okay. Let's keep going.
-我不觉得 乔 -我没事 我没事
- I don't think, Jo -- - I'm okay. I'm okay.
-没事的 我们应该 -不 我真的
- It's okay. We should -- ? - No, no, I really --
我真的想跟你做♥爱♥
I really want to have sex with you.
我真的想 拜托 我们继续吧
I really do. Please, let's keep going.
听着 没事的
Okay, listen, it's okay.
我觉得我们可以 我们改天再说吧
I think we can -- we can try another time.
对不起
I'm sorry.
剧集 | 实习医生格蕾 | 导航列表