Try to fight the you in me.
你能别坐在那盯着我吗
Can you not just sit there looking at me?
能说句话吗
Can you say something?
假装值得跟我聊几句
Pretend that I'm worth talking to?
我不明白你为什么一言不发 诶哟
I don't know how you can just say nothing all the -- Ow!
我的天 见鬼
God! Aah! Damn it!
天啊
God!
你还好吗
Oh, man. You alright?
不 我不好 把纸给我 我自己能行
No, I'm not alright! Give it -- I got it!
压着 压着 压着
Pressure, pressure, pressure.
好的
Okay.
体温降到38.3℃了
Temp's down to 101.
刚刚只是场噩梦
It's just a bad dream.
-真的吗 她的呼吸怎么样 -好点了
- Oh, yeah? How's her breathing? - It's better.
-挺好的 -是的
- Oh, good, alright. - Yeah.
-应该没什么事了 -是的
- So we could be out of the woods. - Yeah.
你是希望马修今晚不在家吗
So, were you hoping matthew wasn't gonna be here tonight?
什么 没有 他在不在都没关系
What? No, I don't have a problem with Matthew.
-真的 -怎么了
- Really? - What?
每次你俩共处一室的时候
Whenever you guys are in the same room together,
你只会说三个词
you say one of three things --
"是的" "好" "没问题"
"Yup," "Sure," "Not a problem."
好吧 确实
Well, okay, yeah.
我俩不是铁哥们 但能和平相处
We're not best friends, but, I mean, it's civil.
他看起来是个好人
He seems like a fine guy.
-他看起来很友好 -友好
- He seems, uh, kind. - Kind?
我对他没什么意见
I don't have a bad word to say about him.
就这些
That -- That's something.
但你为什么要赶来亲口告诉我
So then why did you want to come tell me this in person?
你在考虑主管基金会
You're considering running the foundation.
跟我有什么关系呢
What's that got to do with me?
这才是问题
That's the thing --
我不只是在考虑
I'm not just considering it.
我已经在做了
I'm doing it.
管理基金会意味着我得搬去波士顿
Running the foundation means I got to move to Boston.
不带哈莉特吗
W-- Without Harriet?
不 当然不是
No. God, no.
我要搬去波士顿 我真心需要你们都搬过来
I'm moving to Boston, and I really need you all to come.
基金会将会雇佣你和马修
The foundation will employ you and Matthew.
都给你安排好了
You'll be set.
你可以做任何你想做的
You can do whatever you want
外展计划 设计或建造
in terms of an outreach program or design or build.
不管你想做什么 我们都会资助
Anything you want to do, we'll fund it.
我永远不会离开哈莉特
I would never leave Harriet.
我永远也离不开哈莉特
I could never, ever leave Harriet,
所以 我真的需要你们跟我一起去
which means I really need you all to come with me.
拜托
Please.
看起来没有肌腱损伤
Doesn't look like there are any tendon injuries.
-伤口没那么深 -好了
- Yeah, the cut's not that deep. - Okay.
再清洗一遍 然后就可以粘起来了
Another wash, then let's glue it.
接下来我自己能搞定
I can handle it from here.
把胶水递给我
Actually, just hand me the glue.
好吧
Okay.
把你的手给我
Just give me your hand.
-来吧 我来弄 -好吧
- Come on, man. Let me do this. - Okay.
虽然我有段时间没行医了
I may not have practiced in a while,
但这就像骑自行车一样
but it is like riding a bike.
并不完全一样 但好吧
Not exactly, but okay.
粘好了
Hold it together.
-看吧 -确实还不错
- See? - Alright. That is not bad.
好了 疼吗
Okay. Does it hurt?
你要吃点泰诺之类的吗
Do you want any Tylenol or anything?
不 不用 其实只是
No, no, no. It's actually just...
有点刺痛 不过没事
It stings a little bit, but that's fine.
-谢谢你 -看咱爷俩
- Thank you. - Look at us.
我们应该开个家庭诊所
We ought to open up a family practice.
我想...
You know, I'm gonna...
我出去透透气
I'm just gonna grab some air.
我明白 杰克森
I get it, Jackson.
你不是唯一一个在隔离期间
You're not the only person in quarantine
陷入巨大的
who's drowning in big
"我的生活到底怎么了"
"What the hell am I doing with my life?"
这种问题中的人
kind of questions.
但你不能心血来潮就搬去国家的另一头
But you don't just up and move across the country on a whim.
不不不 并不是这样 这不是一时兴起
No, no, no, that's not what this is. It's not on a whim.
从我在西慈见到你的那一刻起
Since the moment I met you at Mercy West,
你就拒绝了你的家族姓氏 遗产
you have rejected your family name, the legacy,
甚至那架该死的飞机
even the freaking plane.
你不想跟他们扯上任何关系
You've -- You've wanted nothing to do with any of it.
-我反对 那不是必须... -不不不
- I resisted. That's not necess-- - No, no, no.
抱歉 你一直逃跑 挣扎 尖叫
Sorry, you've been running, kicking and screaming.
那些跟这没关系
That is not where this is coming from.
好吗 我可以以此为契机
Okay? I can use this as an opportunity
为世界带来一些深刻的变化
to make some profound changes in the world.
你明白吗
You understand?
-我尊重 我很佩服 杰克森 -只要
- I respect that. I mean, I-I admire that, Jackson. - As long as
没给你这里的完美小生活带来不便的话
it's not an inconvenience to your perfect little life here?
颠覆我的整个生活并不只是不便而已
Uprooting my entire life is not an inconvenience.
好吧 你说得对
Okay, you're right.
但我需要这个
But I need this.
我知道我需要这么做
I know that I need to do this.
我的直觉告诉我 我就想相信这一次
I can feel it in my gut, and I just want to trust that for once.
-你有多少次"直觉告诉我" -别这样
- Okay. How many times have you "Felt in your gut"... - Don't --
需要打包一个帐篷
...the need to just pack up a tent
出去走走
and go for a walkabout
在树林里自言自语
and talk to yourself amongst the trees?
所以我是唯一一个
So I'm the only one that's
心情不好的时候会跑路的人吗
walked away when I was having a hard time?
只有我 是吗
Just me, huh?
你有多少次坐在教堂前排座位
How many times have you been sitting in the front pew at a church,
与上帝谈论你的生活计划
talking to God about the plans for your life?
-这又不一样 -怎么不一样
- It's not the same thing. I -- - Why not?
为什么你可以在教堂里找到慰藉和目标
Why is it that you can find solace and purpose in a church,
而我却不能在大自然中找到
but I can't find it in nature,
在那里我可以真正享受安静
where I can actually have some time that's quiet...
聆听自己的想法 思考我想要什么
...hear myself think, think about what I want,
而不是其他人对我的期望
not what everybody else expects of me?
那么你花了多少时间
So how long did you spend
考虑去见你的父亲
thinking about going to see your father?
你花了多少时间在这上面
How much time did you spend doing that?
-不能这样简单归纳 -还是说你只是
- Don't reduce it to that! - Or did you just,
坐上车 然后出发
like, get in a car and -- and go --
不 这不是一时兴起 好吗
No, it's not on a whim, okay?
-这是一种认知 -好吧 我
- It was a realization. - Okay, I --
我需要清晰的思路
I needed clarity,
所以我去找罗伯特聊了聊 然后我想清楚了
and I went and talked to Robert, and I got it.
你从来都不想要这些
You have never wanted any of this.
而我 我就应该听从你的决定
And -- And I'm just supposed to roll with it
看看会怎么样吗
and see what happens?
要是你后悔的话怎么办
What -- What happens when you regret it?
要是你意识到你讨厌它的话怎么办
What happens when you realize that you actually hate it?
你要求我
What you're asking of me,
我们的家庭 我们的女儿所做的
of -- of our family, of our daughter, it's...
要是行不通的话怎么办
What happens if it doesn't work?
马修单膝跪地向你求婚
Matthew got on one knee and proposed to you...
-请不要这样 杰克森 -不不不 这是真的
- Please don't. Jackson, I'm -- - No, no, no, it's true.
他在我面前单膝跪地向你求婚
He got on one knee and proposed to you in front of me.
我站在那
I stood there,
看着另一个男人成为你的丈夫
watched another man become your husband
成为我的女儿 我们的女儿的继父
and stepfather to my child -- our child...
我从来也没跟你说过
剧集 | 实习医生格蕾 | 导航列表