等等 你摸到了他的肺吗
Wait, you're touching his lung?
让心外科医生到手术室跟我们会诊
Have cardio meet us in the O.R.
马上准备好开胸托盘
Get a thoracotomy tray ready right away.
我这就去
I'm on it.
我不知道我什么时候还能再有空
Look, I-I don't know when I'm gonna get another quiet moment,
你想现在谈谈吗
so do you want to talk now?
行 当然 好主意
Yeah, sure. That's a good idea.
最近实在没有多少时间来思考
There hasn't really been much time to think lately.
但在这短短的时间里 我一直
But what little time there has been, I've been --
我一直在思考未来
I've been thinking about the future
还有我们的未来
and our future.
我也是
Yeah, me, too.
所以我看了下我的医疗指示和遗嘱
So I took a look at my medical directives and my will.
如果我有什么不测
And if anything happened to me,
显然 艾莉森归你
obviously, you'd get Allison,
但我们还没有为利奥做好打算
uh, but we haven't made a plan for Leo.
欧文 我想谈谈我们的事
Owen, I want to talk about us.
我也还没跟艾米莉娅和林谈过这个
And I haven't talked to Amelia and Link about this...
-我想谈谈我们俩的事 -但如果你
- I wanna talk about you and me. - but if you --
如果你不行的话 也许他们会愿意
if you can't, then maybe they'd be willing --
至少这样 孩子们会
At least, the kids would --
你要看一下吗
You -- You need to get that?
不好意思
Yeah. I-I'm sorry. I, um --
-手术室现在需要我 -好吧
- Yeah. The O.R. needs me now. - Yeah. Okay.
欧文 利奥和艾莉森 他们是兄妹
Owen, look. Leo and Allison, they're brother and sister.
我不想让他们分开
I w-- I-I don't want to split them up.
当然 我也不想
Of course not. I don't, either.
如果你愿意接受他们两个
And if you're okay with them both --
我不接受你要死了 欧文
I'm not okay with you dying, Owen.
那我们回头再谈吧
Let's talk later, then.
海斯 我收到你的传呼了
Hey, hey, Hayes! I got your page.
-请告诉我是有手术 -有手术
- Please tell me it's a surgery. - It's surgery.
很好 因为我不想再多宣布
Oh, good, 'cause I can't call time of death
一个人的死亡时间了
on one more person.
而且我不希望她是谁的奶奶
And I don't want it to be someone's grandmother.
所以你情愿是个青少年
Oh, you'd prefer it was a teenager?
不 我不是这个意思
Well, no, no. That came out wrong.
我只想做我最擅长的事
I just want to do what I'm best at,
而我最擅长的就是做手术
and cutting people open is what I'm best at,
-病人什么情况 -弗兰基·莫里斯
- and what do we have? - Frankie Morris.
八周前 我帮他做了肾脏移植手术
Eight weeks ago, I helped give him a transplanted kidney
因为常染色体隐性多囊肾疾病
For ARPKD.
它本来恢复得很好
It was behaving beautifully
直到今天早些时候一支树枝穿透了它
till a tree branch penetrated it earlier today.
伤到了肾上级
Injured the superior pole.
-树枝 -他从火灾中逃了出来
- Tree branch? - ?He was running from a wildfire.
-你怎么想 -我想我能拯救这个肾
- What do you think? - I think I'm saving a kidney!
-你想来吗 -我当然不介意
- You coming? - Well, I wouldn't mind,
考虑到他是我的病人
considering it's my patient.
别来碍我的事
Stay out of my way.
感觉如何
How does this feel?
感觉就像你绑了止血带
It feels like you put on a tourniquet,
我的血流全都停止了
and all my blood flow has stopped. T-- Ah!
好吧 软组织有些肿胀但没骨折
Alright. Uh, we got some soft tissue swelling but no fracture.
如果不去碰它 几天后你就会恢复如初
You'll be as good as new in a few days if you stay off it.
很好 和我想的一样
Oh, great. Just like I thought.
你怎么了
Well, what happened here?
有几个家长打了起来了
There was a fistfight between some parents.
你先动手的吗
You start it?
我住在酒店里
I live in a hotel.
我嫂子帮我照顾我的孩子们
My sister-in-law takes care of my boys.
我只有当我丈夫
I only get to see my husband
每十二小时来给我鼓掌加油时才能看到他
when he comes here to clap for me every 12 hours,
两位成年男性刚刚拿我当摔跤垫
and two grown men just used me as a wrestling mat.
你一点都不幽默
You're not funny.
福克斯已经准备好了 主任
Dr. Fox is ready for you, Chief.
需要我告诉她等一下吗
Should I tell her to wait?
如果需要的话 可以找其他人吗
And if so, can someone else?
因为她不太喜欢我
Because I am not her favorite.
在会议室吗
So conference room?
不 在坎昆
No. Cancun.
看到了吗 这才叫幽默
See? That was funny.
贝利主任
Chief Bailey?
告诉她我一会就去
T-- Uh, tell her I'll be there soon.
残酷的现实 对吗
Rigorous honesty, right?
我来告诉你残酷的现实
I am here to be rigorously honest with you.
不 现在不行 谢谢
No, not right now, thank you.
我要告诉你我的心里话 你要听着
I'm gonna tell you my truth, and you're gonna listen,
不管你想不想听 因为你卧病在床
whether you like it or not, because you're bed-bound
而我没有
and I'm not.
我知道跟我妈一起生活很难
I know it's really hard to live with my mom.
我知道当她生气或感到被轻视时会一言不发
I know she can be withholding when she's angry or feels slighted.
我记得 当贝利开除你时
And I remember. I know she didn't say anything
她一句话也没说
when Bailey fired you.
我很理解你的感受
I have been where you are.
我明白的 对 你搞外遇的事
I get it. And, yeah, I'm a little pissed
让我有点生气
about the whole other-woman thing,
但你知道吗 在我内心深处
but you know what? A-At my core,
我 我甚至也理解你这么做
I kind of -- I kind of even get that, too,
因为我知道我妈会逼人去证明
because I know that Mom can push people to need to prove
她不是宇宙的中心
that she is not the sun, moon, and stars all rolled into one,
去证明你是个个体
to prove that you're your own man,
去证明"有时你只是错了"
to prove that, "Hey, sometimes you're just plain wrong,"
哪怕她从不承认这一点
even if she'll never admit it.
我也明白她确实
I also get that she kind of is
有点像宇宙的中心
the sun, moon, and stars all rolled into one,
特别是当她爱你时
especially when she loves you,
因为当她爱你时
'cause when she loves you, man,
她会移山挪海来帮你
she will move mountains to help you.
她会全心全意地帮你
She will dedicate herself totally and completely to helping you,
帮你做成想做的事
to getting you where you need to go,
无论你要如何达成
however you need to get there.
当她爱你时 这会超级难
When she loves, it's super hard.
这些爱值得其余所有的东西
And all of that love -- it's worth the rest of it.
我知道你爱她 我知道你爱
I know you love her. I know you do.
因为你的身体好多了
'Cause you're physically better.
你体内的钴现在差不多都排出体外
The cobalt's pretty much out of your system by now.
你依然不是你自己 你甚至都不为
You're still not yourself. You're not even fighting
你的名声或事业抗争 理查德
for your damn reputation or your career, Richard,
因为你的妻子不在这里
'cause your wife isn't here.
为什么会这样呢 因为你把她送走了
Why is that? 'Cause you sent her away.
我很清楚
I know with all of my being
你需要克服固执的自尊心和顽固的骄傲
that you need to get over this stubborn ego, stubborn pride,
去给她打电♥话♥ 找回你爱的这个女人
and go call and claim the woman that you love,
因为你无法放下这件事
'cause you're not gonna get over it.
你也肯定永远无法放下她
And you're damn sure never gonna get over her.
我还没有老到揍不动你
You know, I'm not too old to kick your ass.
我一直想要个儿子
I always wanted a son.
你已经有一个了
Well, you've got one.
所以当她给你打电♥话♥时 接听一下 好吗
So when she calls you, just answer the damn phone, okay?
听她说完
Hear her out.
如果你不想为自己 就算是为我吧
If you don't want to do it for yourself, do it for me.
我能再要两单位血备用吗
Can I get another 2 units of blood on standby?
-收到你的传呼了 -收到你的传呼了
- Got your page. - Got your page.
-过来 -你俩都过来
- Get in here. - Both of you.
他的烧伤穿透了胸壁
His burns have gone past the chest wall
蔓延到了胸腔
all the way into the thoracic cavity.
三度烧伤蔓延到了肺部
Full-thickness burns all the way to the lungs?
你有见过这样的病例吗
Have you ever seen anything like that?
见过 在伊♥拉♥克♥的一次爆♥炸♥中
Yeah, in a bombing in Iraq.
剧集 | 实习医生格蕾 | 导航列表