你想把她叫醒问她实验疗法的事吗
You want to wake her and ask her about the trial?
-我试过了 -你有多努力
- I tried. - ?How hard?
她需要休息 贝利
She needs her rest, Bailey.
如果你认为我在纠结这个决定
If you think I'm struggling with the decision,
你觉得她会怎么做
how do you think she's gonna do?
你想讨论一下利弊吗
You want to talk pros and cons?
我们对这个病毒一无所知
We don't know anything about the virus,
所以我们对治疗方法也一无所知
so we don't know anything about the treatment,
所以我们既不知道好处 也不知道弊端
so we don't know any of the pros or any of the cons.
先看看俯卧位通气治疗有没有用吧
Let's just see if the proning helps.
这个孩子拒绝穿任何带扣子的衣服
The boy refused to wear anything with buttons.
带领子的衬衣 休闲裤 甚至牛仔裤
Collared shirts, slacks, even jeans.
扣子很约束 好吗
Look. Buttons confine, okay?
松紧腰带给你自♥由♥
Now, elastic waistbands give you freedom.
你和麦琪约会的时候
You better not be wearing elastic waistbands
最好穿的不是松紧腰带
when you take Maggie out.
我保证他没有
I promise you he doesn't.
这个是你的弟弟吗
Oh, is this your brother?
恩都古 连接中
他说他得工作
He said he had to work.
生日快乐 妈妈
Happy Birthday, Momma!
谢谢宝贝
Thanks, baby.
我们正在共进晚餐
We're actually in the middle of dinner.
温斯顿 我邀请了你♥爸♥爸
Winston, I invited your dad.
你们得好好相处 因为今天是我的生日
And you have to get along because it's my birthday.
这位年轻的女士是谁啊
So, who is this young lady?
我是麦琪·皮尔斯 我是温斯顿的朋友
Um, I'm Maggie Pierce. I'm a friend of Winston's.
朋友吗
Friend?
麦琪是一位像温斯顿一样的天才医生
Maggie's a genius doctor like Winston.
她曾是他的老师
She used to be his teacher.
温斯顿 天才吗
Winston? A genius?
别开玩笑了
Oh, stop playin'.
你知道那孩子差点六年级没毕业
You know that boy almost failed sixth grade.
太烦人了
Such a pain.
要不是我在帮妈妈的同时
Maybe I wouldn't have missed so much class
你赌博输光了积蓄 或许我就不会缺那么多课
if I wasn't helping Mom while you gambled away our savings.
-温斯顿 -抱歉 奶奶 无意冒犯
- Winston! - ?Sorry, Nana. No disrespect.
小伙子 我从来没有伪装成完美先生
Listen, man, I never pretended to be a perfect man.
但我爱你 也爱我的妈妈
But I love you, and I love my momma.
所以请看在她的份上
So, please, for her sake,
我们试着友好一点
let's try to be civil.
友好
Civil, huh?
好吧
Okay.
生日快乐 奶奶 我爱你
Happy birthday, Nana. I love you.
有蛋糕吗
So, is there cake?
你为什么起这么早
Why are you up so early?
前台 我点了些早餐
Front desk. I got some breakfast delivered.
这么说吧
Oh, you know what?
如果我饿了 我吃点剩披萨就可以了
If I was hungry, I would have just eaten the cold pizza.
谁说我给你点了
Who said I got you any?
不敢相信我睡着了
Can't believe I fell asleep.
不该看有两部续集的电影
Never should've started a movie with two sequels.
前传 它们是前传
Prequels. They were prequels.
我说过了 但你说是怂包
And I said that, but you called me a wuss.
为什么你的沙发比我的床还舒服
Why is your couch more comfortable than my bed?
你随时想睡都欢迎
Well, you're welcome to it whenever you want.
谢谢你跟我重启友谊
Thank you for the friendship reboot.
基本上弥补了我上次在这儿醒来的遗憾
It almost made up for the last time that I woke up here.
太着急撕掉创可贴了
Tried to rip the Band-Aid off too soon.
都过去了 我们之间没事
It's behind us. We're good.
但你可以把披萨带走
Uh, but you can take the pizza with you.
我拿给你
I'll grab it for you.
等等
Wait.
我要撕掉创可贴
I'm ripping off the Band-Aid.
这是一个模拟新冠病毒传播的基本算法
It's just a basic algorithm that simulates the spread of COVID.
仿真软件
如果大家保持社交距离 会是这个样子
Here's what it would look like if everyone social-distanced.
社交距离已执行
这个 是如果大家戴口罩
Here...if everyone wore face masks.
传染病模型中最经典的模型
S表示易感者 I表示感染者 R表示移出者
这就是个随机的SIR传染病模型
It's just a little stochastic S-I-R model
允许我进行多变量输入
that allows for multivariable inputs...
这是我通过改编《僵尸启示录》游戏创建的
...w-which I built by converting a "Zombie Apocalypse" Game.
我爱死这游戏了 你什么结局
I love that game! How does yours end?
还不知道呢
I-I don't know yet.
我也是 从没通过第八关
Same. I never got past level eight, so...
赫尔姆 我欣赏你对这个游戏的热情
Yeah, Helm, I appreciate your interest,
但试验结果没离开我的门廊的话
but, uh, no one's gonna know my test is negative
别人是不会知道我是阴性的
if it never leaves my porch, hmm?
演示结束了
Show's over.
快回去吧
Bye-ee!
你死的时候我都心碎了
I was devastated when you died.
你们在我的葬礼上嗑嗨了
You were all cracking up at my funeral.
-我们那是 -没有吗 什么
- Well, we were -- - No. What?
什么 没事
What? No.
其实我很开心
It -- That made me happy.
我真的很伤心
I was devastated.
后来慢慢就好了
And then I was okay.
就算是德里克
And even with Derek...
我也一点点走出来了
eventually you go on.
孩子们也会继续生活
And the kids would go on.
没错 但是
They would, but...
也许对他们来说不太一样
I think maybe with them it's different.
我妈就从没走出来
My mom didn't go on.
是吗
No?
没有 她再也不像从前了
Not really, not like she used to.
有些伤痛是
Some grief is --
比其他伤痛更重
is heavier than other grief.
有时候这些伤痛会离你远去
Sometimes it moves through you,
有时候却会一直卡在你的心里
and sometimes it -- it just gets stuck.
一直伴随着你 像我妈一样
And you carry it. Like my mom.
我妈一直在带着这份伤痛前行
My mom carries it.
我曾试过帮她把这些伤痛甩出去
Sometimes I try to shake it out of her.
什么
What?!
就像是 你知道的
Like, you know...
你一直缠着她
Like you haunt her?
好吧 你要非这么说的话
Well, I mean, if you want to call it that, I...
我只是想让她...放下
I just want her to... let it go.
我想让她知道我依然是我
I want her to know I'm still me
虽然她摸不到我 看不见我
even though she can't touch me and she can't see me,
但我还是我
but I am still me.
那不一样
It's not the same.
我知道
No, I know.
4878病房♥
她的情况之前还算稳定
You know, her sats were steady,
但现在越来越糟了
but now they're just getting worse.
我打了电♥话♥
I made some calls,
郭医生的临床试验还有一个空位
and there's another spot open in Dr. Kuo's trial,
但我们得抓紧
but we have to act fast.
是因为又有人死了所以腾出个空吗
Is there another spot because another patient died?
你看到她肺部的浑浊了吗
Have you seen the opacities in her lungs?
韦伯医生 在这个时间点
Dr. Webber, at this point,
你是要坐在这祈祷她苏醒
you can either hope that she wakes up again
或做一个她选择你来做的决定
or you can make the decisions that she chose you to make!
你说什么
I beg your pardon?
现在只有行动和坐以待毙两种选择
The choice is between doing nothing and doing something.
做点什么吧
Do something.
-他不能缝合吗 -是的
- You had to leave him open? - Yes.
我们第一次开刀时 他的结肠一团糟
Once we got in, his colon was a mess.
我们得做个回肠吻合术
So we had to bring up an ileostomy
再做个开放性腹腔负压疗法来治疗肿胀
and place an ABTHERA for the swelling.
他的锁骨没移位
His clavicle's non-displaced.
剧集 | 实习医生格蕾 | 导航列表