Her name is Nell. That's all I got.
她被催泪瓦斯罐击中了
She was hit with a tear gas canister.
射中 不是击中 近距离射进去的
Shot! Not hit... shot! At close range!
弹片飞得到处都是
Oh, shrapnel went everywhere.
别紧张
Easy.
- 放松 - 稳住
- Easy. - Keep it stable.
- 创伤一室在接诊 快去吧 - 好的
- Trauma one's open. Let's move. - Okay.
- 准备好了吗 - 好了
- Ready? - Yeah.
- 走吧 - 快走
- Let's go. - Let's go.
医人当自强 第17季
第18集 时代特征
上肢血液循环良好
Uh, good circulation in the upper extremities.
Nell 你的手有麻痹感或刺痛感吗
Nell, does your hand feel numb or tingly?
痛死我了 还不够吗
Excruciating pain isn't enough?
没有急性骨折
No acute fractures.
催泪瓦斯罐嵌入得不深
Canister doesn't seem too deeply embedded.
谁来握住我的手
Someone give me their hand.
怎么了
Why?
我需要抓一点东西
I need to squeeze the hell out of it.
这东西疼死了
This thing hurts.
两单位吗♥啡♥ Reuben
Two of morphine, Reuben.
非扩散性血肿
Non-expanding hematoma
但不能排除神经血管损伤的可能
but I cannot rule out a neurovascular injury here.
马上做血管造影吧
So I think we need a CT angio right away.
准备移♥动♥病人
Let's prep to move.
- 好的 我也去 - 等等
- Okay, I'm gonna come with you. - Wait, wait!
不先把东西取出来吗
You're not taking this thing out of me first?
我们要确认 没伤到颈部的主要血管
We want to make sure it didn't hit any major blood vessels in your neck.
然后在手术室里取出
Then we're gonna remove it in the operating room.
我们要尽快了 好吗
We're gonna move as fast as we can, alright?
- 好吧 - 可以走了吗
- Alright. - You ready for us to move you?
好了 姑娘 走吧
Come on, girl, let's go
- 来吧 - 走吧 姑娘
- Come on - Come on, girl
- 没错 走吧 - 走吧
- That's right, let's go. - Let's go
好了 继续佩戴12小时
Okay, keep this on for the next 12 hours
然后涂抗生素软膏 好吗
then apply the antibiotic ointment, okay?
绷带牢靠吗 我还要回去的
Will this bandage hold? I'm going back out.
我再给你拿点自粘绷带吧 好吗
I'll get you some extra Coban to be safe, okay?
收到你的呼叫了
Got your page.
是啊 有伤员正在送过来
Yeah, someone's en route
胸部被橡胶子弹击中
with a rubber bullet injury to the chest.
应该马上到了
Should be here any minute.
玻璃砖
Ugh, glass bricks.
- 听到了吗 Pierce - 听到了
- You get that, Pierce? - Huh? Yes, yeah.
今天事情真多
Uh, just got a lot going on today.
Winston正在开车过来
Winston is driving back as we speak.
对哦 你们还真是争分夺秒呢
Yeah, you two aren't wasting any time.
- 为你高兴 - 谢谢
- I'm happy for you. - Thanks.
我们还在努力解决生活问题
We're just trying to work out this living situation.
你在担心吗
Oh, you're worried?
你想知道 他去卫生间 是不是喜欢开着门
You're wondering if he prefers using the bathroom with the door wide open?
或者在鸡蛋上加番茄酱
Or puts ketchup on his eggs.
谁会在鸡蛋上加番茄酱
Who puts ketchup on their eggs?
54%的美国人会那样 真的
Over 54% of Americans, actually.
好了 救护车来了 走吧
Okay, rig's here. Let's go.
好了 病人叫Guy Houston 22岁
Okay, we have Guy Houston, 22.
胸口中了一枚橡皮子弹
Took a rubber bullet to the chest.
室颤 曾当场除颤
Defibrillated in the field for V-fib.
你是想说 我死过一次吧
I think "died" is the word you're looking for.
欢迎回来 我们送你进去
Welcome back. Let's get you inside.
需要做胸部X光 心肌酶检查
I need a chest X-ray, cardiac enzymes
给他上监护仪
and let's get him on a monitor.
我们正要进入高压氧舱
We're heading into the chamber.
来吸氧啦
Breathing oxygen...
你会感觉轻飘飘的
feeling light...
就像飘在云端上
as if you're floating on a cloud.
但不是飘在天堂上啦
But not like a cloud in heaven or anything.
就是飘着 就像...
Just, um, floating. Like...
反正没挂掉 懂吗
just not dead, you know?
我们在康复
We're healing and recovering.
你在这里做什么
What are you doing here?
病人术后伤口感染
Post-op surgical wound infection.
主治医生吩咐做高压氧治疗 增强康复效果
My attending ordered hyperbaric treatment to enhance healing.
轮到我们了
Well, we're next.
这位是大人物 你先走吧
And we're also VIP, so you can go now.
今天排得很满 所以要两人同时进行
Schedule's packed today, so they're doubling up.
天啊 她是Meredith Grey吗
Crap, is that Meredith Grey?
是吧 但别跟她说话
Maybe. But don't talk to her.
主任严格交代了
I'm under strict orders from the Chief
不要给Grey医生任何压力
to not cause Dr. Grey any stress.
好的 没问题
Of course, no problem.
就像飘着
Just, floating like...
你能不能让一下
Are you gonna make room or not?
这次补给还没完呢
Haven't even finished this supply run...
你就又来拿物资了
You're already coming in for more.
现在是特殊时期
Yeah, well, it's just one of those years.
等等 要我帮忙吗
Wait, can I fix that?
看起来你是打架打输了
Because it looks like you lost a bar fight.
谢谢
Thank you.
好吧
Wow. Okay.
现在可是致命病毒疯狂肆虐
It's not like there's a deadly virus going around...
可以通过飞沫传播的
Spread by droplets.
对不起
Oh, sorry.
肯定是催泪瓦斯影响的
It's the bloody tear gas, I swear.
你的儿子们怎样了
How are your sons?
他们没事
They're alright.
Irene把他们接走了 尽管他们很不满
Irene came to pick them up, despite their complaining.
他们还要游♥行♥吗
They wanted to stay out?
他们想参与变革 而不是看电视报道
Yeah, they want to be a part of the change not just watch it on a screen.
但你不想让他们去吗
But you wouldn't let them?
闹成这样 当然不行
After this? No way.
你觉得游♥行♥是错误吗
You think that's a mistake?
我会两方面去看
No, I see both sides.
在警♥察♥面前 抗♥议♥警♥察♥
You know, protesting the police in front of the police
那很可怕 也于事无补
is scary, and so is doing nothing.
我失去太多亲人了
Guess I've just buried too much family
所以没心思想别人 只想自己人安全
to see anybody else's side but my own.
是吧
Right.
我来了
Yes.
Chad Anderson 40多岁
Chad Anderson, 40s
患者自述没有过往病史
no past medical history, according to him.
应急医疗队送过来的
EMTs brought him.
他慢跑时晕倒在地了
He evidently collapsed while jogging.
我给他吸了氧 但他仍然觉得
I've given him O2, but he's still experiencing
呼吸急促 足部刺痛
shortness of breath, as well as foot irritation.
你瞧 我没事 好吧
Look, I'm fine, okay?
就像我刚刚跟护士说的...
As I was trying to explain to your nurse here...
郑医生
Dr. Tseng.
她是第二年的住院医生了
She's a second-year surgical resident.
- 行吧 但是... - 戴上口罩
- Yeah, but... - Pull your mask up.
好吧 听着 我就是想告诉她
Okay, look, I was just trying to tell her that it's...
有时候 我跑步时 就是会呼吸急促
Sometimes, I get shortness of breath when I run.
没什么大不了的
It's not a big deal.
我的哮喘药刚好用完了
I mean, my inhaler's expired
所以你就...
so you just, you know
给我做做雾化治疗
you put me on a nebulizer treatment
再给我开一点舒喘宁
and you write me a new prescription for albuterol
病房♥里就能减少一个人啦
and there'll be one less guy in the room.
郑医生 他的血氧饱和度超过92了吗
Dr. Tseng, has his oxygen saturation been above 92?
一直徘徊在88上下
Hovering around 88.
Anderson先生 你有没有可能
Mr. Anderson, is it possible
曾经接触过新冠病毒
剧集 | 实习医生格蕾 | 导航列表