美国又让我重复训练
The U.S. is just making me repeat my training.
很不幸 但是还是负责杂务
Ah, unfortunate. But you're still on scut.
奇 病情记录
Chee? Progress notes.
詹森 出院
Jensen, discharges.
奥提兹 今天有新的个人防护装备
Ortiz, a new shipment of PPE
和测试用品会送到
and testing supplies arrives today.
你负责将它们分类 棒极了
You get to sort them. Riveting.
抱歉 哪个奥提兹
Excuse me? Which Ortiz?
我是萨拉·奥提兹
I'm Sara Ortiz.
我是阿尔玛·奥提兹 她妈妈
?And I'm Alma Ortiz, her mother.
-我们都被分到这了 -多甜蜜
- We both matched here. - Ah, how sweet.
但两个实习生名字一样也没什么用
But two interns with the same name won't fly.
谁改名
Who's changing theirs?
好吧 我们用昵称
Alright, we'll go with nicknames.
大奥 小奥
Big O, Little O?
你们决定
You decide.
每个人都带上名牌
Name tags for everyone.
如果你们还有任何需求
If you need anything at all,
问别人
ask someone else.
肺部毛玻璃样浑浊
Ground-glass opacities of the lungs.
有人给我发了一篇文章
Someone sent me an article
有关针对新冠患者的三重抗病毒疗法
about triple antiviral therapy for Covid patients.
副作用未知
The side effects are kind of tricky,
但我觉得我能行
but I think I could handle it.
你应该在休息才对
You're supposed to be resting.
我特别要求过他们不要给你平板电脑
I specifically asked them not to give you a tablet.
这里 我找到了
Here, I found it.
三重抗病毒疗法
Triple antiviral therapy.
第二阶段结合抗病毒疗法的试验
Phase 2 trial of combination antiviral therapy
可以加速新冠患者的康复
could speed recovery in Covid patients.
你什么想法
What do you think?
我去问问阿尔特曼
I'll ask Altman.
你行吗
Are you good?
抱歉 我不清楚你什么意思
I'm sorry. I don't know what you mean.
我意思你搞得定吗 在过去的四天里
I mean are you good? Because I've respected the boundaries
我遵守了界限
for the last four days.
我扮演了家人的角色
I've played the role of family member.
我尊重了你作为医生的权威
I have respected your authority as a physician.
-麦琪 我能搞定 -你可以吗
- Maggie, I've got this. - Do you?
我们都知道病人肺部
Because we both know what happens
变成毛玻璃状后会发生什么
when a patient's lungs start to look like that.
情况可能随时对我们不利
They could turn on us at any moment.
所以我需要你发誓
So I need you to swear
无论你的个人生活在经历什么
that no matter what is going on in your personal life,
你能搞定
you have this.
因为我不能做她的医生
Because I can't be her doctor.
我需要做她的妹妹
I have to be her sister.
我能搞定
I have this.
我希望德卢卡加入她的医疗组
I'd like DeLuca to be on her medical team.
他见过的新冠病例比我们都多
He's seen more Covid cases than any of us.
可以
Okay.
我丈夫和我已经备孕多年
My husband and I tried to get pregnant for years.
六次体外受精
Six rounds of IVF.
最后孩子没盼来 倒把钱花光了
And we ended up with no baby, no savings,
我们开始互相憎恨
and we hated each other.
最后就分手了
So we split up.
之后我和一个叫纽曼的怪咖一♥夜♥情♥
And then I had a one-night stand with this weirdo, Newman,
他租过我们房♥子一段时间
who was renting our back house for a couple of weeks.
我丢了工作 喝了点小酒
I had lost my job, had some wine,
之后又换成了龙舌兰
then I switched to tequila.
我的人生低谷竟然是孩子的爸爸
My rock bottom is the father her of my baby.
他不是
He's not.
什么
What?
我没看到孩子
I see no baby.
我没怀孕
I'm not pregnant?
很遗憾 但没有
I'm sorry, but no.
妊娠试验呈阳性却没有怀孕
A positive pregnancy test with no pregnancy
有很多种可能性
can indicate other things.
我去约个扫描
I'll order a scan.
都有什么可能性
Other things like what?
有一些肿瘤也能释放人体绒毛促♥性♥腺♥激♥素♥
Some tumors, uh, can release beta HCG.
-肿瘤 -我们先做检查
- A tumor? - ?We will take it one step at a time.
我看了扫描结果
I saw the scans.
髋臼钩移位骨折
Displaced fracture of the hook of the hamate?
没错
Exactly. You know,
骨折部位的尺动脉有点狭窄
the ulnar artery looks a little narrow by the fracture site,
我见过不少这种症状
which I've seen in plenty of patients
通常是常用震动器具的病人
that use a lot of vibrating power tools.
真的假的
You don't say.
真的 你要跟我一起手术
Yeah. You gonna be able to help me with the excision
还是要回家
or you got to get back?
我要待在这
Oh, I'm staying.
和四个孩子一起隔离相比 这就是天堂
Four kids in lockdown. This place is like a dream vacation.
不得不说我还有点小嫉妒
Got to say I think I'm a little jealous.
我最近都没怎么见过哈瑞特
I don't get to see my Harriet as much as I used to
因为我比我的前妻接触了更多的新冠患者
'cause I take more Covid shifts than my ex,
所以她更经常和继父在一起
so she's with her stepdad more than me,
虽然他是个好人
which, you know, he's a good guy,
可我一点也不想听到
but I don't like hearing
马修的三明治切得比爸爸好这种话
that Matthew cuts sandwiches better than Dada.
我家太安静了 感觉很奇怪
Kinda weird having my place so quiet.
老实说我有点怀念那种混乱
I kinda miss the mess, honestly.
看来他在西北太平洋一带很出名
Apparently he's famous in the Pacific Northwest.
他是个婚姻拯救专家
He saves marriages.
你在搜我们的病人吗 赫尔姆
You're Googling our patient, Helm, really?
一小时37
Whoa, 37 an hour.
37美元吗 他的收费标准吗
37...dollars? Like his rate?
-不 -不可能
- No. - Not possible.
又有目标了
Good to have goals.
这样不对
You're doing it wrong.
不 你又弄错了
No, you're doing it wrong again.
他是归你管吗
Hey, are you in charge of him?
【
看情况 他把人治死了吗 还是
Well, depends. Has he killed anyone, or --
我等进度记录和总结
I've been waiting for the progress notes
等了两个小时了 他一个都没搞完
and summaries for two hours, and he hasn't even finished one.
给我解决
Fix it.
看来你人缘不行啊
You clearly don't know how to make friends.
让开
Scoot.
你的问题在这 就在出院旁边
Well, here's your problem, next to "Discharged."
我输入"回家等候进展"
I-I-I type "Home and awaiting follow-up."
可系统一直报错
And I keep getting "Error."
那是因为他们出院后没有回家
That's because they're not being discharged to go home.
而是被送到了停尸房♥
They're being discharged to the morgue
或者南停车场的巨型冷库车
or to the giant Popsicle truck in the south parking lot,
非常不幸
which is very sad.
所有这些人都死了
All these people have died?
你正在一场全球疫情中做死亡总结
You're doing death summaries during a global pandemic,
所以...是的
so...yes.
全都死了
All dead.
继续吧
Carry on.
詹姆斯·奇
威尔逊 我需要你继续替格蕾代班
Wilson, I need you to keep covering Grey's service.
我希望等韦伯医生炫耀完他的新头衔之后
I'm hoping to persuade Dr. Webber to come back to the OR,
我能说服他重返手术室
whenever he finishes adjusting his crown.
首席主任
Chief of chiefs.
我也可以当首席主任
I could be chief of chiefs.
你肯定很擅长
You'd be really good at that.
病人什么情况
What do you got?
腹痛 呕吐 妊娠试验阳性
Abdominal pain, vomiting, positive beta HCG.
她没怀孕 但我想排除肿块的可能性
She's not pregnant, but I want to rule out a mass.
剧集 | 实习医生格蕾 | 导航列表