止血钳
Clamp.
这种感觉就像是
This feels like...
我有个朋友在威尼斯的一家自行车店
I had this friend in the bike shop in Venice.
有一年 雨下的特别大
And one year, it rained like crazy.
他就说
And he said, uh,
总有那么一瞬间
there had to be this one moment
这个城市所有的车上的雨刷器
when all the windshield wipers on all the cars in the city
能完全同步的刷一两次
were aligned and in sync just for one or two wipes.
他说那是一个极致和谐的瞬间
He called it a fleeting moment of profound harmony.
这个朋友是个大♥麻♥爱好者吧
This friend smoke a lot of pot?
他的确有张医疗卡 认识一个毒贩子
Yeah, he had a medical card and a dealer.
我去吧
?I got it.
你在这享受你极致和谐的瞬间
You enjoy your profound moment of fleeting --
生日快乐
Happy birthday.
这个网站上说有人根据梦境来取名
This website says some people pick names from a dream.
孩子出生前你的最后一个梦是什么
What was the last dream you had before the baby was born?
必须是我的梦吗
Um, does it have to be my dream?
当然 我可不想称呼他为
Yes, because I don't think we should call him
与其父做♥爱♥
Sex with His Dad.
我觉得穿背心的蛇也没好到那里去
I don't think Snake in a Vest is much better.
好吧
Right.
继续想
Okay. Let's keep going.
加油 拓宽你的思维
Power through it. Think outside the box.
没有错误答案 说点你喜欢的事物
No wrong answers. Say some things you love.
要不我们先暂停一下
Or we could just take a step back...
休息一下大脑 等我们状态更好时
rest our brains, revisit the subject when we feel more...
再想这个问题
like ourselves?
状态更好是指不那么情绪化的发疯吗
"Like ourselves" as in "not hormonal and crazy"?
我是说
I mean...
-没错 -赶紧消失
- Yes? ?- Go away.
-我 -出去
- I-i -- - ?Get out
小心我呲你一脸奶
before I shoot breast milk in your eyes.
你的手艺完全没生疏啊
No one would be able tell you've been out of the O.R. for a while.
我穿个人防护装备的时候
I recite surgical steps
都在背诵手术流程
when I'm putting on my PPE.
这样能让我从幽闭恐惧症中冷静下来
I'm claustrophobic, so it calms me down.
你家里人怎么样
How are your lot taking it?
-我的孩子 -对
- My kids? ?- Mm-hmm.
我已经两周没回家了
Well, I haven't been home in two weeks,
不知道她们还记不记得我
so I'm not sure they remember who I am.
我家孩子最近总翻墙溜出去
My lads are crawling the walls.
我只能祈祷他们别做出什么蠢事
I just pray to God they don't do anything this stupid.
你小时候难道不会觉得
Gonna tell me when you were this age,
见不到朋友的时光
you don't remember being away from your friends for two days
会变得格外漫长吗
feeling like an eternity?
朋友不会 女朋友有可能
Friends, no. Girlfriend, maybe.
我为了见女朋友
I once hoisted myself over an electric fence
还翻过电栅栏呢
to get to a girlfriend.
你怎么会被困在电栅栏里
What were you doing behind an electric fence?
我们还没那么熟 不能告诉你
Ah, we don't know each other well enough for that story yet.
好了 弗兰基 你的情况怎么样
Alright, Frankie. Moment of truth.
我们还得检查一下肾盏
We'll have to inspect the calyces,
但目前看来一切都还不错
but so far, so good.
谁知道呢 也许明天的确存在
Well, what do you know? Maybe there is another tomorrow.
-糟糕 -止血钳
- Damn it. ?- Clamp.
加油 弗兰基
Come on, Frankie.
加油 弗兰基
Come on, Frankie.
不行 妈 你得这么干
No, no, no. Ma, Ma, you got to do the thing
你得假装西兰花是
where you pretend that the broccoli
他已经吃了的胡萝卜的弟弟
is the brother of the carrots that he already ate
它们必须要在他的肚子里团聚
and that they need to be reunited in his tummy.
像这样 "求求你 利奥先生
Yeah, like, uh, "Please, Mr. Leo. Please, please,
求你让我们姐弟俩在你的肚肚里团聚吧"
let me be reunited with my sister in your tummy."
明白了吗 妈 我得挂了 爱你
Okay? Okay, good. Yeah, Ma. I got to go. I love you. Bye.
打扰一下 大夫 我儿子叫弗兰基
Excuse me, Doctor. Uh, my son is Frankie.
有什么新情况吗
Is there any update?
他们把他的肾取出来了吗
Do they have to take his new kidney out?
我们又要重新经历一次煎熬的等待了吗
Are -- Are we going through this all over again?
他不久前才被推进手术室
Well, he only just went up to the O.R.,
恐怕还得一段时间才能有消息
so it's gonna be a while before we know, I'm afraid.
疫情爆发时 我跟他说 "现在轮到我们
You know, when COVID started, I told Frankie, "Now it's our turn
保护那些曾帮助过你的医生护士了"
to protect the doctors and nurses who helped you,"
我们一直非常勤奋谨慎
and we have been diligent and careful.
坚持自我隔离 每天祈祷
We have quarantined, and we have prayed,
可现在 我的儿子 因为一个好心人
and now my own son, my son who is alive
把肾捐给他才得以存活的儿子
because a good person died and donated a kidney --
为了一场派对就把这一切都忘了
He threw it all away for a party.
我爱我的儿子胜过爱我自己
I love my son more than I love myself,
我希望他一切都好
and I want him to be okay.
可我现在真的太生气了
But I am so mad.
我都不知道以后还怎么正视他
I don't know how I'll even be able to look at him.
施密特 术后观察注意她的血常规指数
Schmitt, check on her post-op H&H
留意她的排尿量
and keep an eye on her urine output, okay?
欧文
Owen...
到底怎么了
what's going on?
你到底怎么了 我
What's wrong? I --
你有什么事没跟我说 我了解你
What are you not saying? I know you.
我知道我俩之间肯定出问题了
I-I know that there is something wrong.
你想过可能是你吗 泰迪
Do you think maybe you're protecting, Teddy?
你是不是有话没告诉我
I mean what are you not saying?
你是不是有什么没告诉我
What are you not telling me?
我就在这
I'm right here.
我就在这 泰迪 我爱你
I'm right here, Teddy, and I love you.
我相信你
And I I trust you.
你是我最好的朋友
And you're my best friend.
如果你有什么
So if there's something...
想告诉我 现在就说
you need to tell me, now is the time.
没有 没什么
No. No, there -- there's nothing.
没什么
Nothing.
我的天
Oh, God.
别等到7点了 我们这就走吧
Let's not wait till 7:00. Let's leave now.
不行
No, I can't.
-施密特 -我不能离开你
- Schmitt -- ?- I can't leave with you.
-天啊 -施密特在手术室放给我听的
- Oh, my God. - Schmitt played this for me in the O.R.
-我要嫁给欧文 -在我们的婚礼日
- I am marrying Owen. ... - on what was supposed to be our wedding day.
这就是我们的爱
So much for love.
这就是我们的友谊
So much for friendship.
这就是
So much for --
这就是我们之间的信任
So much for trust.
-欧文 我 -这就是我们
- Owen, I -- - ?So much for us.
-欧文 等等 -别
- Owen, wait, wait. ?- No.
上帝啊 等等 欧文
Oh, my God. Wait. Owen.
天呐 天呐
Oh, my God. Oh, my God.
我的老天
Oh, my God.
不 他们说他从手术室出来了
No. They said he was out of surgery.
出现了一些并发症
There were some complications.
他的烧伤程度比我们最初的诊断更严重
Uh, y-your son's burns were much deeper than we saw initially,
他们又把他推回了手术室
so they had to take him back in.
我很遗憾
Sorry.
凯登跟我说要去参加派对
Kayden told me about the party
问我能不能开车去
and asked if he could take the car.
我有种预感这不是个好主意
And I had this feeling in my gut like it's not a good idea.
可我一想
But I figured,
他们只是些小孩子
it's just a few kids.
还都戴了口罩
They'll all wear masks.
没人能认出他们来
No one will find out.
我为什么没拒绝他
Why didn't I say no?
黛博拉 有消息吗
史蒂夫 还在等
亚伦
Aaron?
-大夫 -很高兴通知你
- Hey, Doc. - Happy to report
剧集 | 实习医生格蕾 | 导航列表