Well, quiet is overrated.
坚决反对
Hard disagree.
Meredith回家之后
When Meredith comes back
那房♥子里就真的有太多人了
there will literally be too many people in the house.
很可能违反消防规定的 我们必须搬走
It'll probably break fire codes, so we gotta go.
- 没错 支持你 - 我也是
- Totally. On your side. - Me, too.
所以我搬来之前 就买♥♥好房♥子了
And there's a reason that I got my own place before I moved here.
真是这样吗
So that's it?
我被困在那里了吗
I'm trapped?
差不多吧
Pretty much.
我恨这种事情
I hate this.
我也是
I do, too.
但是她能回家了 没人会比DeLuca更开心的
But nobody would be happier for her to go home than DeLuca.
好吧
Okay.
怎么了
What is it?
怎么了 我有胸腔积液吗
What? Pleural effusion?
理疗师又觉得我要进行复健了吗
The physical therapist changed his mind about rehab?
不是这个事
No, no, no. Nothing like that.
那是什么
Then what is it?
Meredith 有一件事 我们得让你知道
Meredith, there is something we need to tell you.
关于Andrew的事
It's about Andrew.
他没事的
He's okay.
Meredith 他不是没事
Meredith... he's not.
他跟他妈妈在一起了
He... is with his mother.
你祖父情况很好
Your grandfather is fine.
他醒来了 说要见他的曾孙女呢
He is awake and asking to see his great-granddaughter.
一命新生 一命得救
One new life and one saved.
我跟你说了 他总是能大难不死的
I told you nothing could kill that man.
我想向二位致谢
I want to thank both of you.
我们在大医院里 没有过什么好的经历
We... haven't had the best of experiences in big hospitals.
这是我们的荣幸
Oh, it's our pleasure.
他什么时候能见到我们的宝贝女儿呢
When could he meet our baby girl?
应该随时可以了
It should be any time now.
来了
There you go.
是啊 有人想来打招呼呢
Right. Someone wants to say hello.
我怎么跟你说的来着
What'd I tell you?
很可爱吧
Pretty cute, huh?
她真完美
She's perfect.
她的眼睛随你
She has your eyes.
脚丫随你
And your... feet.
谢谢你这么说啊
Thank you for that.
嗨 Rosie
Hi. Hi, Rosie.
我马上回来
I'll be right back.
DeLuca医生
Dr. DeLuca.
叫我Carina吧
Carina.
Carina
Carina.
你走之前 我只是...
before you go, I just...
我只是想说
I just wanted to say that
你弟弟生前对我特别好
your brother was incredibly kind to me.
他很善良
He was good.
高尚
He was noble.
贴心
He was sweet.
还很勇敢
And he was brave.
我就是很想告诉你
And I just want to say that.
我知道你会撒掉他的骨灰
I know that you're going to scatter his ashes.
我特别感恩 能够认识他
And I'm so incredibly grateful to have known him.
谢谢你
Thank you.
对了 今天干得漂亮
And beautiful work today.
她叫什么呢
What's her name?
Rosie
Rosie.
妈妈的名字
After Mom.
Rosie 我是太爷
Rosie, I'm your scapa.
你的曾祖父
Your great-grandfather.
这是爸爸和妈妈
This is your mother and your father.
咱们是一家人
We are your family. And you are ours.
你是海岸萨利希人的后代
You come from the Coast Salish people.
苏卡米什部落的一员
You are Suquamish.
你来自这片土地
You come from this land.
Rosie 有一天 你将能够讲述自己出生时的故事
Rosie, one day, you will be able to tell the story of when you were born.
讲述世界是如何经历了
Of how the world was experiencing
一段险象重生的时光
a time of great difficulty and devastation.
当新生命降临世界时
Grandparents could not even hold
爷爷奶奶都没法拥抱他们
their newborn grandchildren when they came Earth side.
但这也是坚韧不拔和充满变化的时光
But it was also a time of great resilience and change.
你可以告诉世界 因为你的到来
And you will be able to tell them about an abundance of joy
给家人带来无限喜悦
you brought to your syaye, your family
你的到来 可谓恰逢其时
upon your arrival, just at the time we needed it most.
确保每两小时做一次神经检查
Make sure he has a neuro check every two hours and...
恕我直言 Helm的状态不太好
With all due respect, Helm is having a tough time.
找她帮忙 也许能让她感觉好一些
It might make her feel better to help.
呃 我不知道
Uh... I don't know.
我觉得我现在什么都不明白了
I don't think I know anything anymore.
你自己拿主意吧
Do what you want.
好了 我知道大家都很激动
Okay. Folks, I know we're excited
但动静太大 就没有惊喜了
but you're gonna spoil the surprise.
在Perez推她出来之前 大家先保持安静
So let's keep it down until Perez wheels her out.
可以吗
Okay?
好的 她来了
Okay. Yeah. Okay, here she is.
准备好
Get ready, get ready!
终于出院了
Yeah! Finally!
行吧 我不配
Fair. Fair.
什么情况
What happened?
Grey医生没在病房♥里
Dr. Grey is not in her room
她的东西也全都不见了
and all of her things are gone.
Grey把我们都整到了
Nice one, Grey. Brilliant.
大家晚安
Evening, everybody.
她到底去哪里了
Where the hell is she?
这可是违反规定了
You know, you're really milking this.
轮椅应该留在医院门口的
We're supposed to leave the chairs at the entrance.
这才有意思啊
This is so much more fun.
请上专车
Your chariot.
还好吗
You good?
带我回家
Take me home.
谢谢
Thank you.
我有点担心 给我打个电♥话♥
Meredith就悄悄溜走了?
So Meredith just left?
我猜她可能不喜欢大场面吧
I guess fanfare's not her thing.
应该是的
I guess not.
呃... 你们有时间吗
Um... you two have a minute?
有的
Of course.
我之前问你
When, I asked you earlier
婚礼的日期选定没有
if you'd chosen a date for the wedding
希望你没有误解 觉得我是要不请自来
I hope you didn't take that as me inviting myself
或者是企图抢你父亲的风头
or trying to take anything away from your father.
我知道我们俩的关系
Um, I know the lines of our relationship
界线十分模糊
have been blurry
但我不会擅自妄为的
but I would never presume anything.
我们本来不想现在聊这事的
We didn't really want to do this right now.
对啊 应该边喝咖啡边聊
Yeah, maybe over coffee.
或者边吃边聊
Or dinner.
Richard 我父亲会在婚礼上带我出场
Richard, my father is going to walk me down the aisle.
那是自然
Of course.
但他有一个很棒的想法
But he had a really great idea.
我们想请你做主婚人
We'd like you to officiate the wedding.
真的吗
Really?
如果你愿意的话
Obviously only if you want to.
这是最好的结婚礼物了
We couldn't think of a better gift for you to give us.
这是我的荣幸
It would be the honor of my life.
Taryn
Taryn?
我到处找你 你还好吗
I was looking for you. Are you okay?
你没事吧
You okay?
剧集 | 实习医生格蕾 | 导航列表