我没收到邮件
I didn't get an e-mail.
因为你不该在这里 你应该回家
Because you're not supposed to be here. You should be at home.
我的孩子这周失去了外婆
I'm not exposing my kids to COVID
我不能再让他们接触到新冠病毒
the week they lost their grandma.
那就去住酒店
Then go to a hotel.
你说过只要这里需要你 你就不会离开
You told me you couldn't leave this place when it needed you.
我也一样
Well, neither can I.
好吧
Fine.
病人转移
Patient transfer.
-贝利 如果你想回家... -我不想
- Bailey, if you need to leave to go home -- - ?I won't.
我们想做个拍张胸片
We want to do a chest X-ray
确保烟没有损害你的肺 好吗
to make sure the smoke didn't damage your lungs, okay?
不会花太长时间
Shouldn't take long.
我们也给你做相同的检测
We're gonna have to do the same for you, too.
让我先处理好这只手
Let me just finish this hand first.
我推了一下通风口想出来
I pushed on the vent thing to get out,
但火把它烧得很热
but the fire made it really hot.
-太蠢了 -你好
- Stupid. - Hello?
不不 听上去很聪明
No, no. It sounds smart.
好的 稍等 我问问
Sure. Hold on. Let me ask.
是洁妲的父亲 他们能通话吗
This is Jada's father. Can they talk?
当然 我马上就处理完了
Of course. I'm almost done here.
对不起
I-I'm so sorry.
爸爸 对不起
Daddy, I'm -- I'm so sorry.
我们不想做坏事
We didn't mean to do anything bad.
有母亲的消息吗
Any word on the mother?
-不敢相信他们逮捕了她 -我可以
- Can't believe they arrested her. - I can.
还没有 但我们要把她们转移到楼上
Nothing yet, but we need to get them transferred upstairs.
-什么 -现在吗 我们才让她们冷静下来
- What? - Now? We've only just gotten them anywhere near calm.
他们要把绑匪送过来
They're bringing the kidnapper here,
蒙哥马利说他好战
and Montgomery said that he is belligerent.
坚决不行 我们不能让他进这家医院
Absolutely not. We're not bringing him to this hospital.
我跟你一样反对
I'm as against it as you are.
但是西雅图长老会医院已经关门了
But Seattle Pres has closed their doors,
他必须要治疗
and he has to go somewhere.
好了 血氧饱和度很好
Okay. Sats are incredible.
你现在睡着到能做这些了吧
Must be able to do those in your sleep by now.
睡觉 什么睡觉
Sleep? What sleep?
开玩笑的 我最近睡眠很充足
Kidding. I've been getting sleep.
我的病人都怎么样了
How are my patients doing?
好吧 兰德尔 汤姆森和帕特尔
Okay, Randall, Thompson, and Patel...
他们都出院了 康复了
they were all discharged. They recovered.
沃克呢
Walker?
至少他儿子见到他最后一面了吧
Did his son get to see him at least?
他差点没赶上 但见到了
He barely made it in time, but yeah.
真希望我能帮上忙
Wish I could help.
如果能给你点安慰的话
If it's any consolation,
我每天都在这里上班
I've been working here every single day,
也没觉得自己帮上了什么忙
and I don't really feel like I'm much help, either.
听着 我真不想走 但是
Look, I really hate to go, but --
不 去吧 没关系
No. Go. It's okay.
能听见你的声音真好
It's really good to hear your voice.
消防局长说不能超过三十张病床
Fire marshal says no more than 30 beds.
供应处把脉搏血氧计拿下来了吗
Has Supply brought down the pulse oxes yet?
是的 在我们说话的时候送到了
Yes, they're being delivered as we speak.
我们还多了四台高流量供氧仪
And we got an additional four high flows.
怎么会
How?
之前使用它们的病人去世了
We lost the patients who were using them.
赫尔姆
Helm!
你把监控器放错地方了
You have just put the monitor in the wrong place,
搞得现在电线和绳子
and now we're gonna have wires and cords
缠绕在了病床周围
running along the patient's bed,
这不仅会对重病的病人
which has created a hazard,
还会对医院工作人员
not only for a seriously ill patient,
造成危险
but also for the staff.
抱歉 我没注意
I'm sorry. I didn't realize --
我猜你没注意
I guess you didn't "Realize"
你把医疗垃圾桶放的
that you put the medical waste bin
离洗手液太远
too far away from the hand sanitizer dispenser.
所以如果我给病人做了检查
So if I'm examining a patient,
这意味着我要穿过房♥间
that means that I have to cross the room
去扔医药用品 然后再穿过房♥间
to dispose of the medical supplies, recross the room,
来给我的手消毒
sanitize my hands,
意味着你加倍了我的感染机会
which means you have doubled my exposure time
而且浪费了我的时间
and wasted my time.
所以赶紧解决这床以及其他三床的问题
So fix this station and fix the other three stations.
算了 这样吧 去另外找个别的人来做
Actually, you know what? Find someone else to do it,
因为你的作为正好印证了
because you've just proven
我们为什么不让住院医师做任何事情
why we haven't let residents actually do anything.
阿尔特曼医生
Dr. Altman.
你有什么事吗
Can I help you?
我能派赫尔姆医生上去新冠区帮忙吗
Can I send Dr. Helm upstairs to help out on the COVID floor?
贝利要求增援
Bailey's asking for reinforcements.
随便你
I don't care.
充电到200伏
Charge to 200.
离手
Clear.
充电到300伏
Charge to 300.
离手
Clear.
死亡时间 2点13分
Time of death, 2:13.
我都不知道他的全名
I didn't even know his whole name.
你想知道吗
Do you want to?
他的妻子每天都会给他打电♥话♥
His wife would call him every day.
她开免提电♥话♥跟他聊到天荒地老
She'd talk his ear off on the speaker phone.
我听不懂西语 但我能听到孩子玩耍的声音
I don't speak Spanish, but I could hear kids playing.
也许是他孙辈
Maybe grandkids.
我能听见他的妻子哭
I could hear his wife crying.
然后她会强迫自己笑出来
And then she would force a laugh.
有时候他会睁眼
And sometimes his eyes were open.
然后 他也会挤出一个笑容
And...he would force a smile,
在她挤出笑容的时候
you know, when she would force a laugh
因为他想透过电♥话♥给她一点安慰
'cause he was trying to take care of her through the phone.
他的名字是赫克特
His first name is Hector.
是的 我想知道他姓什么
And yes, I'd like to know his last name
好让我为他祈祷 拜托
for my prayers, please.
马丁内斯
Martinez.
赫克特·马丁内斯
Hector Martinez.
-格蕾还醒着吗 -是的
- Is Grey still awake? - Yes.
是的 她还醒着
Yeah, she's still awake.
好
Alright.
我们把女孩都移到楼上去了
Alright, we got the girls upstairs,
一层这已经准备好接收...魔鬼了
so the coast is clear down here for...Satan's arrival.
有人知道这个人做了什么吗
Do they know what this guy was doing?
他是 连环杀手吗 疫情期间作案
Is he, like, a serial killer? In a pandemic?
大概是走私贩卖♥♥人口吧
Sex trafficking is more likely.
她们烧倒的那座房♥子
The house they burned down
也许是个中转站或者基地
could have been a way station or the destination.
我根本不想靠近这个人
I don't want to be anywhere near this guy.
45岁男性伤于房♥屋火灾
45-year-old male involved in a house fire.
吸入了烟雾 左臂烧伤
Smoke inhalation, burns to the left arm.
生命体征稳定
Vitals are stable.
受害人们都没事 蒙哥马利
The victims are safe, Montgomery.
你是指那些闯进我房♥子放火的女孩们吗
You mean the girls who broke into my house and set fire to it?
她们就该在里面被烧活活死
They could have burned alive in there.
-他就是个人♥渣♥ -给我解开手铐
- He's human garbage. - Get these cuffs off me!
我要找我的律师 马上
I want my lawyer. Now.
他会一直说这话 祝你好运
He's also gonna say that a lot. Good luck.
我们已经通知了保安团队了
?We've already informed security.
推他去创伤一床
Let's get him to trauma one.
-女士 -那个刚刚
- Ma'am? - What happened to the guy
从救护车上下来的男人怎么了 他还好吗
who just came out of the ambulance? Is he okay?
剧集 | 实习医生格蕾 | 导航列表