She'd be mad, too.
但她甚至都不知道发生了什么
But she doesn't even know what's happening.
她说她在最好的医院和最好的医生一起工作
She says she works at the best hospital with the best doctors.
她说得对 我们是的
She does. We do.
那她为什么还没有痊愈回家
Then why isn't she home?
你知道福克斯医生吧
You know Dr. Fox?
她告诉我 在非常难过时
She told me to try something
可以试着这样 真的很有帮助
when I'm really upset that really helped.
什么
What?
大声喊叫
Screaming.
我认真的
I'm serious.
会把宝宝吵醒的
It'll wake up the baby.
没关系的 他也是时候该喝奶了
It's okay. It's time for his bottle anyway.
来吧 来吧
Come on. Come on.
好了
Okay.
来吧 都甩掉 准备好了吗
Come on. Shake it off. Ready?
一 二 三
One, two, three.
你的CT显示有腹直肌鞘血肿
Your CT shows what's called a rectus sheath hematoma.
当你的中腹部肌肉下
It's when you have bleeding
有出血时就会这样
under your middle abdominal muscles.
把自己伤得还挺惨 对吗
Banged myself up good, didn't I?
而且你的血细胞计数有点低
And your blood counts are a little low,
所以我们需要你留夜观察
so we'll need to watch you overnight
以确保出血情况不会恶化
to make sure the bleeding doesn't get worse.
你的胫骨腓骨骨折不用手术就能痊愈
Well, your tib/fib fracture should heal nicely without surgery,
但我们需要
but we're gonna need
在你出院前给你打石膏
to put you in a cast before you're discharged,
你大概需要戴六周左右
which you'll have to be in for about six weeks.
我可以坐在椅子上做花生糖
Mm, I can make brittle from a chair.
一定需要很多花生才能赚到你做律师的钱
Must take a lot of peanuts to make what you made as a lawyer.
得有个工厂才够
I-I'd need a factory for that.
你觉得我疯了是吗
You think I'm crazy, don't you?
我什么也没说
I didn't say anything.
我在高中时读过一首诗
There was this poem I read in high school.
一个女人站在悬崖附近
This lady stood near a cliff,
不敢为了更好的视野靠近边缘
afraid to get close to the edge for a better view
因为她觉得自己可能会掉下去
because she thought she might fall.
但有人推了她一把
But then someone pushed her.
这首诗是关于谋杀的吗
Was the poem about murder?
不 因为她并没有掉下去
No, because she didn't fall --
她飞起来了
she flew.
悬崖只是比喻
The cliff was a metaphor --
我们担心会发生的事
it's what we're afraid will happen.
这个世界告诉我们 我们需要很多东西
There's so much the world tells us we need
其实我们并不需要
that we don't really need.
直到跳下去你才能看清
Couldn't see it until I took the jump --
那个...
isssh...
美丽的...
beautiful...
家...
Shhhhome--
脉搏微弱
Pulse is thready.
血肿在扩大
Hematoma's expanding.
她在持续流血
She's actively bleeding.
送她去手术室
Let's get her to the OR.
我们要去手术室了
We're coming up to the OR!
术后支架看起来没有问题
Stent looks patent after the procedure.
肝酶怎么样 肌酐呢
And liver enzymes? The creatinine?
已经有好转了
Already improving.
那她为什么还没有醒来
Then why isn't she waking up?
-需要时间 -我们给过她时间了
- It takes time. - We have given her time.
我们给了她时间 给她做了各种检查和治疗
We have given her time, and every test and every treatment.
我们完美地清除了血块
We removed that clot perfectly -- perfectly --
她还是没有醒过来
and she's still not waking up,
还是没有好转 还是不能回家
and she's still not improving, and she's still not going home.
-为什么呢 -阿尔特曼 这...
- Why isn't she? - Altman, there is --
对不起 我不行了
I'm sorry. I-I can't.
我得出去走走
I have to take a walk.
抽吸一下
More suction.
这里就是腹壁下动脉
Ah, there's the inferior epigastric artery.
止血钳
Hemostat.
看来她还能活下去玩滑板
Yeah, looks like she'll live to skate another day.
2-0缝线
2-0 silk.
你知道珍珠是怎么形成的吗 施密特
You know how a pearl is formed, Schmitt?
我应该知道吗
Should I?
一切都始于
It all starts
一粒令人非常恼火的沙子
with one very irritating grain of sand.
牡蛎不喜欢它
The oyster doesn't like it,
想要保持外壳的原始状态
wants to keep its shell pristine.
因此 为了摆脱沙子
So, to get rid of the sand,
牡蛎用壳的内层来包裹它
the oyster coats it with the inner layer of its shell.
趁着在里面 把旁边的伤口也缝合好
Then we're gonna tie off the collateral while we're in there.
不错
Good.
完美
Perfect.
但这只会让沙子变大
But that just makes the sand bigger.
使牡蛎变得更加烦恼
And even more annoying to the oyster.
所以 牡蛎只能
So, the oyster just
不断地增加一层又一层
keeps adding layer after layer,
直到...沙子变成珍珠
until...A pearl.
纱布
Lap pads.
所以 我是沙子
So, I'm the sand,
而你想改造我
and you're trying to transform me?
这个故事不是关于你的 施密特
The story wasn't about you, Schmitt.
沙子指的是疫情
The pandemic is the sand,
它侵入了我们所有的家庭
and it's pushed its way into all of our homes,
但这并不意味着它要毁掉一切
but it doesn't mean it has to ruin everything.
也许这是一个转变的机会
Maybe it is an opportunity to transform.
也许艾瑞卡的想法是对的
Maybe Erika here has the right idea.
我想这就是乔·威尔逊在做的 对吧
I guess that's what Jo Wilson's doing, right?
你为什么要在我开心的时候提起我要失去
Now, why would you bring up losing one of my best surgeons
我最好之一的外科医生这件事
when I just got to my happy place?
老天
Goodness.
再见 肿瘤
Goodbye, tumor.
你俩还真是相互依赖
You two really are co-dependent.
她让你来监督
She ask you to chaperone?
没有
Nope.
只是间接感受
Just living vicariously.
你是来监督的
You here to chaperone?
不是
No.
不要告诉她我说过这话
Don't tell her I said this,
但看谢博德做手术很享受
but Shepherd's fun to watch in there.
优雅 专注 自信
Elegant, focused, confident.
很对我的胃口
Pippen to my Jordan.
你知道梅瑞狄斯的情况了吗
What do you hear about Meredith?
没有
Uh, I don't.
不知道
Uh, I...don't.
我尽量避开医院的那一侧
I largely try to avoid that entire wing of the hospital
因为 老天
because -- God.
什么时候才算过头 林肯
When is it just too much, Lincoln?
我们什么时候可以对着上帝喊叫
When do we get to scream at God?
我们什么时候才能开一瓶苏格兰威士忌
When do we get to open a bottle of Scotch
给他满上巨大一杯
and pour him a giant God-sized glass,
推到桌子对面 等他醉到无法揍我们时
push it across the table, and when he's too drunk to smite us,
就大喊
just scream...
"这开得是哪门子变♥态♥玩笑"
"What kind of a sick joke is this?"
我不懂为什么疫情期间孩子们还会得癌症
I don't get how kids still get cancer during all this.
这开得是哪门子变♥态♥玩笑
What kind of a sick joke is this?
她醒了吗
Is she awake?
没有
No.
万一我们做错什么了呢
What if we did something wrong?
你没做错
You didn't.
万一我们导致血块破裂
What if we caused the clot to break off
让她大面♥积♥中风了呢
剧集 | 实习医生格蕾 | 导航列表