是的 我在避开你
Yes, I'm avoiding you.
很多人都这样做
Which a lot of people do.
回避很正常
Avoiding is normal.
这是有理由的 这就像
It's, uh, reasonable. It's -- It's like, uh...
给自己注射一种未知物质
Injecting yourself with an unknown substance.
施密特 李维
Schmitt. Levi.
我 我叫李维·施密特
My -- My name is Levi Schmitt.
我是梅森·波斯特医生
I'm Dr. Mason Post.
我替昆比负责西海岸疫苗试验
I oversee West Coast vaccine trials for Quimby.
那个笑话我很抱歉 只是个疫苗的小笑话
And, uh, sorry about the joke. Little vaccine humor.
我觉得那对我没用
I don't think that works on me.
-你今天觉得怎么样 -有点恶心
- How you feeling today? - Nauseous.
尽管我已把关于疫苗的所有文章读了两遍
Even though I've read all the articles about the vaccine-- twice.
是的 我知道相关研究已开展了几十年
And, yes, I know the research has been around for decades,
但我还是忍♥不住觉得很孤单
but I can't help but feel alone.
我是问你觉得不舒服吗
I meant do you feel sick?
如果你不舒服 我们无法给你打疫苗
We can't give you the vaccine if you do.
这事啊
Oh, that.
没有 都很好
Nope. All good.
施密特医生 志愿受试者经常会感到紧张
Hey, Dr. Schmitt, trial volunteers often have anxiety.
你并不孤单 每一步我都会和你在一起
You're not alone. I'll be with you for every step.
现在 放松你的胳膊
Now, relax your arm for me.
就是这样
That's it.
你做得很好
You did great.
我现在要做的就是不要死
Now all I have to do is not die.
好吧 你不会死于疫苗试验的
Yeah. Well, it won't be from this.
想对你的粉丝挥挥手吗
You gonna wave to your fans?
实习医生格蕾
第十七季 第十六集
第二周
准备好了吗
You ready?
医... 好吧
D-- Oh! Okay!
别朝客人扔球
Don't throw the ball at the guests.
-对不起 -我没事 宝贝
- I'm sorry! - Oh, no. I'm fine, sweetie.
我想你的课程很快要开始了
I think your class is gonna start soon,
进屋去吧 好吗
so why don't you go in, okay?
行了 好吧
Oh, okay, okay.
等等 你需要什么
Wait. What do you need?
一台时光机 设置回到三个月前
A time machine. And set it back three months.
说吧
Talk.
-说什么 -什么都行
- What about? - Anything.
行 好吧
O-kay. Okay.
还没找到替代杰克森的人
Um, still no replacement for Jackson.
乔伊的大学预修生物学课得了"优"
Oh, Joey got an "A" in AP biology.
我想他会成为一名医生
Think he's gonna be a doctor.
本的肿瘤不需要进一步治疗了
Ben's tumor needs no further treatment.
我爸
My dad --
等等 什么肿瘤
Wait. What tumor?
我们发现了一个肿块 于是他切除了睾丸
Yeah, so, we found a lump, and he had an orchiectomy.
病理检测发现是癌症 但我们及时处理了
Path came back cancerous, but we got it in time,
所以他现在没事
so he's all clear.
没有转移 也不用化疗
No mets, no chemo.
丈夫去世这个想法一直让我压力很大
And I've been so stressed out about losing my husband
所以我一直不去想或不去谈
that I haven't been able to think or talk about it,
这就是为什么你现在才听说
which is why you're just hearing about it now.
我很抱歉
I'm sorry.
我不知道此事
I had no idea.
谢谢
Thanks.
如果我不想谈论此事
And if I don't want to talk about that
你也不想谈论你自己
and you don't want to talk about you,
那我们最好再找个孩子过来
then we better get another kid out here or something.
佐拉
Zola!
你好 格温 感觉怎么样
Hey, Gwen. How you feelin'?
怎么回事
What's going on?
我收到你的呼叫了 赫尔姆 怎么了
I got your page, Helm. What's up?
是我让她做的
I made her do it.
我想看看你要嫁的那个人
Wanted to...meet the man you were marrying.
我叫温斯顿·恩都古 很高兴见到你
Winston Ndugu. It's a pleasure.
我叫格温多琳 告诉我
Gwendolyn. Now, tell me.
你有一个单身 且年长得多的哥哥吗
Do you have a single, much older brother?
恐怕没有
I'm afraid not, no.
我喜欢婚礼
I love weddings.
日期确定了吗
Is there a date?
我们正在商量
We're working on it.
你一定会是位美丽的新娘
You are going to be such a beautiful bride.
答应我 你会给我看照片
Promise you'll show me pictures.
如果我能活那么久的话
You know, if I last that long.
当然 谢谢你
Of course. And thank you.
赫尔姆 不要呼叫 除非和工作有关
Helm, don't page anyone unless it's about work.
没发烧 没寒颤 恶心吗
No fever, no chills. Nausea?
没有超出我正常的恶心程度
Not beyond my normal, base-level nausea.
那我就当没有了
So I'll go with no?
好了 就这样了
Okay. That's it.
下次检查前喝点马佐丸子汤
Maybe have some matzo ball soup before our next check-in.
这会让疫苗更有效吗
Does that make the vaccine more effective?
上次你说它让你的胃感到舒服
Well, last time, you said it helped settle your stomach.
我说了吗 天啊 我 我话太多了
I did? God. I -- I talk so much.
我记得让我感兴趣的东西
I remember what interests me.
不知道我怎么这么紧张
Um, I don't know why I was so nervous.
这没什么
This is nothin'.
如果你需要推荐的话
Uh, but if you're looking for recs,
马蒂熟食店的丸子里塞了鸡肉
Marty's Deli stuffs theirs with chicken.
我不是说汤
Oh, I didn't mean soup.
下周见
See you next week.
感觉如何
How you feeling?
好极了
Great.
不错 挺好的
Uh, or, uh, fine. I'm okay.
疫苗的副作用什么的...
Any side effects from the vaccine or...?
没有 挺好的
Nope. All good there.
我要回去看我的病人了 所以...
But I should, um, get back to my patients, so...
再见
Bye.
我们分手了吗还是...
Did we break up or...?
我们什么时候分手了
When would we have broken up?
李维 拜托 你说你想要我
Levi. Come on. You said you wanted me
给你腾空间 我做了
to make space for you, and I did,
你却走开了 之后一直躲着我
and you just walked away, been avoiding me ever since.
我没有
I have not been --
你想和其他人约会还是...
But do you want to see other people or...?
我不知道
I don't know.
我不想
Well, I don't.
好吗 我想要你 李维 只想要你
Okay? I want you, Levi, and only you.
你想清楚了后
So when you figure this all out,
你知道在哪找我 好吗
you know where to find me, okay?
有个好消息
Some good news --
卢娜的结果显示只是返流
Luna's results show it is only reflux,
而且很轻微
and it is mild.
所以我们继续监测她 让她直立进食
So we'll continue to monitor her, feed her upright.
减少量 增加次数
Smaller volumes, more frequently.
用浓稠的奶粉 看看她的接受情况
Try thickened formulas. See how she does.
你要接电♥话♥吗
Do you need to answer that?
要 抱歉 你俩有人
Yeah. Sorry. Either one of you two
对县里九个月大的婴儿感兴趣吗
interested in a 9-month-old from county?
开玩笑
Kidding.
可怜的孩子寄养失败了 我得走了
Poor thing's foster placement fell through, so I have to go.
我需要签什么吗
Anything I need to sign?
-护士那有最新的文件 -谢谢
- The nurses have the latest paperwork. - Thanks.
我无法告诉你 因为你俩
I can't tell you how nice it is I don't have to think about Luna
我不用考虑卢娜了有多好
because of you two.
你是她的监护人
You're her guardian.
你可以为她稍微着想一下
You could think about her a little.
她是社工 不是家长
Well, she's a social worker, not a parent.
-她还没醒 -没有
剧集 | 实习医生格蕾 | 导航列表