即使看起来很难 即使我们很害怕
Even when it seems hard, and even when we're afraid.
拜伦 你的问题我们可以解决
Byron, you have a problem that we can fix.
我们可以治好
We can fix this.
但你得让我们帮你
But you have to let us.
我不想死
I don't want to die.
我不想死
I don't want to die.
我也不想你死
I don't want you to die, either.
好吧
Okay.
好的
Okay.
我们先给你拿一件病号♥服吧
Let's get you a gown first.
她甚至不知道她怀孕了
She didn't even know that she was pregnant.
然后我们救了她的孩子
And then we saved her baby.
再然后
And then...
她死了
she died.
就好像 在一场疫情期间
It's like, during a pandemic,
难道其他的悲剧不应该都暂停吗
shouldn't all the other tragic crap take a break?
你真的要放弃外科吗
You're seriously gonna quit surgery?
我的生活里需要一些美好的事物
I need some good things in my life.
婴儿很美好
And babies are good.
你知道妇产科是围绕着妈妈的吧
You realize OB is all about moms, yeah?
是啊 她们都因为怀孕而感到开心
Yeah, who are happy because they're having babies.
我短时间内不会有自己的孩子
Not having my own any time soon --
希望吧
Fingers crossed.
或永远都不会有孩子
...or maybe ever,
所以我不如多接触别人的孩子
so I might as well hang out with some others.
我家里有很多孩子
I got like 15 of them at home.
去和他们玩吧
Hang out with those.
这太不公平了
It's so unfair!
你和艾米莉娅都不想要孩子
You and Amelia didn't even want a baby,
你们却有了一个孩子 还活得很好
and then you got one and neither of you died.
你真可怜
Oh, poor you.
你年轻单身 还和一个整形外科医生约会
You're young and single and dating a plastic surgeon.
-我们不在约会 -我们只是上♥床♥
- No, we're not -- not dating. - It's just sex.
而且你还有一份工作
And you can still work. ?
上次我的人生这么一败涂地的时候
Last time my life sucked this bad,
我放弃从医 搬去了威尼斯海滩
I quit medicine and moved to Venice Beach.
是的 那间自行车店是吗
Ah, yes. The bike shop, right?
简直就是天堂
Heaven.
杰克森想躲到森林里去
Jackson wants to run away to the woods.
太棒了 我能一起吗
Oh, nice. Can I come?
不行 这样就没有出逃的意义了
No, that would defeat the purpose.
意义到底是什么
What is the purpose?
你在开玩笑吗 就是逃离 离开这里
Are you kidding? Escape. Outta here.
远离痛苦 愤怒和责任
Escape from pain and rage and responsibility.
远离人性
Escape from humanity.
树不会谋杀别人
I mean, trees don't murder people.
树也不种族歧视
Trees are not racist.
树不会把疾病上升到政♥治♥层面
Trees do not politicize a disease
还说服成千上万的人
and convince millions of people
不用在脸上戴一层布
not to protect themselves and others
以保护自己和他人
by using a simple piece of damn fabric on their faces, so...
树甚至都没有脸
Trees don't even have faces.
你猜怎么着 也许你可以跟我一起来
You know what? Maybe you can come.
初级修复胃部
Uh, primary repair of the stomach...
横膈膜 脾切除术
...diaphragm, splenectomy,
以及对心室损伤的修复
and repair of ventricular injury --
都完好无损
all intact.
病人最终死于凝血障碍
Ultimately died from coagulopathy.
就像我告诉你的一样
Like I told you.
现在我们有书面报告了
Well, now we have it in writing,
这样伤亡例会就可以顺利进行了
which will make the M&M go smoothly.
伤亡例会
The M&M?
贝利 你到底想证明什么
Bailey, what in the hell are you trying to prove?
死者可是安德鲁·德鲁卡
It's Andrew DeLuca.
他在这家医院工作了五年
He gave five years of his life to this hospital.
我们欠他一份尽职的调查
We own him due diligence.
那你对仍在工作的医生又亏欠了多少
What about what you owe to your doctors that are still here?
他们为了抗击疫情牺牲了自己的生活
The ones who've sacrificed their lives to fight a pandemic,
几乎没空睡觉 吃饭甚至洗澡
who hardly sleep or eat or even shower,
只能从视频屏幕上见到他们的家人
who see their families on screens --
他们因为穿着防护服而满脸瘀伤
Their faces are full of bruises because of the damn PPE,
但你现在却让他们坐在电脑面前
and now you want them to sit in front of a computer
被质问他们是否在救治过程中犯错
and be grilled on whether they messed up
才导致了一名同事去世
trying to save one of their own?
让他们哀悼吧 老天爷
Let them grieve, for God's sake!
你在伤害我
You are causing me harm.
你在伤害亨特和阿尔特曼
You are causing harm to Hunt and Altman.
德鲁卡是一场可怕罪行的受害者
DeLuca was a victim of a horrible crime,
他失血过多
and he lost too much blood.
没有人犯错 没有人漏缝一针
No mistakes were made, no stitch was missed.
哪怕仅仅是暗示我们其中的任何一个人
And the mere suggestion that any of us
没有竭尽全力去拯救他的生命
didn't do everything possible to save his life...
都是我不愿意让任何人承受的痛苦
...it's a pain I wouldn't put on anyone.
我想离你更近一些
I want you closer.
你能直接过来吗
Could you please just come here?
你还记得你试着教佐拉
Do you remember when you were trying to teach Zola
怎么骑自行车的时候吗
how to ride a bike?
她因为没学会而非常沮丧
She got so frustrated because she couldn't,
她把自行车扔到一边说 "妈妈你来骑"
and she threw it down, and she goes, "Mama, you do it."
你笑得停不下来 她很生气
And you couldn't stop laughing, and she got so mad.
我忍♥着不笑
Well, I was trying not to laugh.
我也是
So am I.
我帮不了你
I can't do it for you.
这是你的海滩
It's your beach.
佐拉很棒 不是吗
Zola's amazing, isn't she?
她真是太聪明了
I mean, she's just so brilliant.
她在日记里给我写信
She writes me letters in her journal.
你知道吗
Did you know that?
这是什么 什么表情
Well, what is that? What is that face?
你做手术时会用这种表情吗
Would you start a surgery with a face like that?
不会
No!
不会
No.
你会放松
You would relax.
还没有多久
It hasn't been that long.
也许我们可以再减少一点镇静剂
Maybe we could decrease sedation a bit further,
至少再测一次动脉血气
at least run another ABG.
然后希望我们等结果时
And hope she doesn't go into cardiac arrest
她的心脏不会停搏
while we wait for the results?
我把设备重新打开
I'm turning the settings back up.
格蕾继续用呼吸机
Grey's staying on the vent.
读书报告写得怎么样了
How's the book report coming?
那是我过去最爱的作业之一
That was one of my favorites.
大人故意这么说 好说服你
That's what grownups say to convince you
完成家庭作业
to finish your homework.
你说对了
You got me there.
我要写一整页关于永生的文章
I'm supposed to write a whole page about living forever.
妈妈说这不可能 那写还有什么意义
Mom says it's impossible. So what's the point?
你妈妈很聪明
Your mom is pretty smart.
如果我发明了一种可以永生的药物
If I made a medicine where you could live forever,
你会吃吗
would you take it?
我不知道
I don't know.
林肯叔叔说 "必须的"
Uncle Link said, "Heck yeah."
很像他说的话
That sounds like him.
我自己 我不知道
Me, I don't know.
我觉得我们无法永生的事实
I think the fact that we can't live forever
是让生命如此特别的原因之一
is one of the things that makes life so special.
非永久性
Impermanence.
如果我们可以永生
I think if we could live forever,
我们会花很多时间失去所爱的人
we'd spend so much time losing the people that we love
而不是在我们还有机会时珍惜他们
instead of holding tight while we still can.
剧集 | 实习医生格蕾 | 导航列表