女士 你不能不戴口罩就站在这里
Ma'am, you can't be out here without a a mask.
好的 知道了 非常感谢你
Okay, yeah. Thank you very much.
我只是...有点恍惚
I just, um... I'm a little...out of it.
我刚被抢劫了
I just was mugged, and, um,
有个男的 推了我然后抢了我的钱包
the guy, he -- he shoved me and took my purse,
然后我应该是 撞到头了
and I hit my head, I think.
你觉得人们在疫情期间会表现得好些
You'd think people would behave better in a pandemic.
来 跟我来 我给你检查一下
Come on. Follow me. I'll get you checked out.
我打了几个电♥话♥
So, I made a few calls,
我的律师正在调查你妈妈被捕的事
and my attorney's looking into your mother's arrest.
我们马上就能掌握更多情况了
We should know more pretty soon.
-蓝色警报 5260房♥间 -5260房♥快不行了
- Code Blue, Room 5260. - Room 5260 coding. Let's go.
没事的
It's okay.
这也许听起来像假话
I know it may not sound like it,
但你在这里很安全 洁妲 知道吗
but you're safe here, Jada. You are, okay?
我们会把你的妈妈救出来
We are gonna get your mother out of there.
她没有
She didn't --
她没有做错什么
She didn't do anything wrong.
她只是害怕了
She was just scared...
她本想救我们
trying to protect us.
我们不应该随便和陌生人见面的
We never should have met up with a stranger.
这太愚蠢了
It was so dumb.
他才是坏人 你们不是
He's the bad guy here, not you.
洁妲 你才13岁
You're 13 years old, Jada.
你可以犯几个错 然后改正继续生活
You should be allowed to make a few mistakes and survive them.
这是成长的必经之路
That's kind of what growing up is all about.
我15岁的时候 偷了我妈妈的车
When I was 15 years old, took my mother's car.
当时我还没有驾照
Didn't have a driver's license yet.
接上我的朋友们去兜风炫耀了
Picked up my buddies, driving around, trying to show off,
开得飞快 飙的车轮冒火星
spin the tires, you know, burn rubber.
撞上了一块冰 侧翻了
Caught a patch of ice. Crashed sideways.
我做的蠢事差点害死了大家
Could have killed everyone 'cause I did something stupid.
但我依然成为了一名医生
Still ended up being a doctor.
你犯了错
You made a mistake.
从中吸取了教训 对吧
You learned from it, right?
但那个人不是在犯错
What that guy did, that was no mistake.
他是故意这样做的
He did that on purpose.
所以我们应该迁怒于他
So he's the one that we're mad at.
如果你要迁怒于谁的话
You want to be mad at somebody,
对他 而不要对自己生气
be mad at him, not yourself.
好吧
Okay.
你能松一松这该死的玩意吗
Can you at least loosen these damn things?
如果你能冷静点 不乱动
If you would calm down and stop moving,
那东西就不会让你这么难受了
it might not bother you so much,
我也能更好地治疗你的胳膊
and it would help me to work on your arm.
她们烧了我的房♥子 结果我被抓了
Oh, they burned down my house, and I got arrested.
换了你能冷静吗
Would you be calm?
别告诉我你相信她们的话
Oh, don't tell me you believe them.
先生 我不但相信她们 而且佩服她们
Sir, not only do I believe them, but I'm amazed by them.
她们有方法 有力量 有头脑
They are resourceful, powerful, brilliant.
你知道吗 我的亲妹妹曾经被你这种人♥渣♥绑♥架♥
You know, my own sister was taken hostage by scumbags like you.
被关了10年
She was held for 10 years.
这些女孩只用了一晚上就逃出来了
And these girls, they got themselves out in one night,
她们冒着生命危险逃出来了
and they risked their lives to do it.
修复你的肺和皮肤是我的本职工作
Now, it is my job to repair your lungs and your skin,
我需要你的配合 但是你这辈子 鲍勃
and I need your cooperation to do that, but your life, Bob...
这辈子将终生监禁
your life will be spent behind bars.
至于你的灵魂
And your soul?
你的灵魂万劫不复
There is nothing anyone can do to save that.
鲍勃 你将会成为魔鬼的盛宴
You're the devil's barbecue, Bob,
所以 提前熟悉一下烤人肉的味道吧
so get used to the smell of burning flesh.
我要换一个医生
Get me another doctor.
给我换个医生
I want another doctor!
我受够了
I've been through enough...
没有
without...hav--
好吧 戏剧性的转折 鲍勃
Okay, dramatic move, Bob.
呼叫中风警报 准备好CT
Let's call a stroke alert and have CT on standby.
中风警报 急诊室 中风警报 急诊室
Code stroke, emergency room. Code stroke, emergency room.
看来你摔得不太严重
Doesn't look like you sustained any serious injuries from your fall.
中风警报 急诊室
Code stroke, emergency room.
那边怎么了
Um, what's -- what's going on in there?
准备移♥动♥他
Let's get ready to move him.
你不会想知道的
Ugh. You don't want to know.
还有哪里痛吗
Anything else hurting you?
酸胀感或者
Any soreness or...
请神经科去CT会诊
Have someone from neuro meet me in CT.
他言语不清 局限型功能缺损
He has slurred speech and focal deficits.
很可能是中风了 我们走
Possible stroke. Let's go.
女士
Ma'am?
不好意思
Oh. Sorry.
几个月没怎么见人了
Been alone for months.
还不太习惯这样的嘈杂
I'm not used to all this activity.
麻烦一下
Um, can I...
洗手间在哪
Where is your restroom?
就在那边拐角
Oh, yeah, it's just around the corner.
谢谢
Thanks.
你可以走了
You can go.
你也中招了
It got you, too, huh?
就像一辆18轮的大货车停在冰面上
Like an 18-wheeler on a sheet of ice.
不过
But I, uh...
我就是想看看我
I just wanted to see for myself
有没有可能击败这玩意
that it's possible to beat this thing.
我快做到了
Almost beat it.
你知道自己违反了多少条规定吗
You know how many rules you're breaking right now?
我想待在一个没有将死之人的地方
I really just wanted to be in a room where no one was dying.
因为所有人都在死去
'Cause everyone's dying.
你知我知 天知地知
I won't tell if you don't.
什么情况
Whatcha got?
我其实没想让他们呼你
I didn't mean for them to page you.
你要是想去陪梅瑞狄斯
If you need to be with Meredith...
哪能救人我就去哪
I want to be wherever I can help and save lives,
你的病人今天走运了
so it is your guy's lucky day.
好吧 口齿不清 脸微微下垂
Well, slurred speech, slight droop in the face,
左侧身体无力
left-sided weakness in the arms and legs.
他刚刚因为绑♥架♥两名少女被捕
He was also just arrested for kidnapping two teenage girls,
可能是个人贩子
possibly trafficking.
我不确定这是你想救的那种人
I'm not sure that this is a life you're looking to save.
我已经对他说了很多可能导致我被解雇的话了
I've already said a few things to this guy that could get me fired.
这样的话
Well, then...
我想我是能让他
I guess I am his best chance
活到死在监狱里的最佳人选了
at living long enough that he will rot in prison.
算是一线希望吗
Silver lining?
好吧 看起来像是缺血性中风
Okay, looks like an ischemic stroke.
先给他打点阿替普酶 再做个血管造影
Let's start alteplase and get a CTA.
好的
Okay.
贝利 太好了
Ah, Bailey. Good.
艾布拉姆斯和理查德森的住院办好了
Uh, Abrams and Richardson are settled,
我在等洛特曼的动脉血气检测结果
and I want to wait on Lottman's ABG results.
确保她的情况稳定
Make sure she's stable.
德卢卡 帮富兰克林先生安顿一下吗
Um, DeLuca, can you get Mr. Franklin settled?
贝利医生
Dr. Bailey?
我妈前几天在那间屋子去世了
Uh, my mom died in that room last night.
给我一分钟
I just need a minute.
贝利医生
Dr. Bailey...
你是个超人
...you're super human.
你知道的 对吧
You know that, right?
你总能把一团乱麻理清
You got an ability to cut through crap
其他人都没你这种能力
unlike anyone I have ever seen.
你是世界一流的医生 更是个好领导
You're a world-class surgeon and an even better boss.
所以我接下来要说的话没有不敬的意思
So please don't mistake this as disrespect when I say...
剧集 | 实习医生格蕾 | 导航列表