不过还好她似乎不介意等待
It's a good thing she doesn't seem to mind.
她的确不介意
No, she doesn't.
是吗
Does she?
她听上去很完美 亲爱的 你为什么没去赴约
She sounds perfect, dear. Why didn't you go on the date?
她的名字也是泰伦
Her name is Taryn, too.
虽然她长得很好看
And as hot as she was,
但我觉得我不能和另一个自己亲热
I just don't think I can make out with myself.
格温
Hey, Gwen.
你的大脑成像和神经检查
Well, your brain imaging and neuro exams
都未见异常
haven't revealed any abnormalities.
你的头痛缘由依然不得而知
Your headaches are a mystery.
或许过几天它自己就好了
Maybe it'll just work itself out in a few days?
一些移植病人会出现一种罕见的并发症
There is a rare complication with some transplant patients.
叫急性边缘性大脑结构异常
It's acute borderline cerebral dysplasia.
安静 赫尔姆
Quiet, Helm.
不会危及生命 而且有个简单的检查可以判断
It's not life-threatening, and there is a simple test for it.
患有这种症状的病人
Patients with this condition experience weakness
在左臂向下运动的时候会感觉虚弱
in downward movement of their left arm.
所以我想让你举起你的手臂
So what I want to do is I want to raise your arms...
并且尽量保持在空中 好吗
and I want you to try to keep them in the air, okay?
看起来我们找到了病因
Oh. Well, looks like we found our culprit.
韦伯医生 我认为是右侧上肢虚弱才对
Dr. Webber, I think it was right-sided weakness.
没错
Oh, oh, y-yes, yes.
当然 你是对的
Of course. You're right, yeah.
等等 格温你是假装的吗
Wait. Gwen. You're faking?
我没准备好出院
I'm not ready to leave.
格温
Gwen.
你经历了这一切还能存活下来 是个奇迹
What you have survived, you are a miracle.
接受这个奇迹
Take the miracle.
但我在这里有朋友
But I have friends here.
护士和医生们
The nurses and doctors.
你们会和我聊你们的生活
You tell me about your lives,
你们也不会觉得我讲话无聊
and you don't get bored when I talk.
我不擅长和人交往
I'm not very good at people.
我的丈夫擅长这件事 我不行
My husband was. Not me.
我不幽默 也不外向
I'm not funny. I'm not outgoing.
我也不是非常有趣
I'm not -- not that interesting.
现在我甚至回家都见不到我的狗了
And now I don't even have my dog to go home to.
浪费了你们的时间 我很抱歉
I'm sorry... for wasting your time.
对不起
I'm sorry.
她的胸部X光依然显示吸入性肺炎
Her chest X-ray still shows aspiration pneumonia.
我们会给她持续输入抗生素
We'll keep her on antibiotics
下周观察是否能够拔管
and see if we can extubate next week.
或许应该给卡门打个电♥话♥
Should probably call Carmen.
可以再等等
It can wait.
如果有一天家长或者监护人不对我生气
Wouldn't be a normal day if a parent or guardian
那就不正常了
wasn't mad with me about something.
当然 当你成为她的法定监护人之后
Of course, when you become her legal guardian,
我就会否认我刚说的话了
I'll deny that I said that.
如果她能活到所有文书流程都走完的话
If she lives long enough for the paperwork to go through.
你昨晚又呆在这里了吗
Were you here again all night?
如果我心搏停止
If I went into cardiac arrest
喉咙里还插了一根管子
and had a tube shoved down my throat,
我不会想独身一人
I wouldn't want to be alone.
谢谢
Thanks.
我们搞清楚了格温的头痛原因
We got to the bottom of Gwen's headaches.
她假装自己头痛
Turns out she was faking them
因为她不想回家
because she didn't want to go home.
花了这么久寻找病因
Spent all that time looking for a solution,
结果全都是浪费时间
and it was a big waste of time.
-感觉很泄气吧 -你什么意思
- Pretty frustrating, huh? - What's that supposed to mean?
你真的不知道吗
You really don't know?
我不是说我不想结婚
I wasn't saying I don't want to get married.
我是说我想感觉恰到好处
I meant that I want it to feel right.
我听到了 非常清楚
Yeah, I heard you. Loud and clear.
但听着 我要去做手术了
But look, I, um -- I need to be in surgery.
这个可以之后再讨论
And this can wait.
显然如此
Clearly.
记得 只能问是或否的问题
And remember -- it's yes-and-no questions.
你可以在这里坐
You'll have a seat just right here.
好的 谢谢
Alright. Thank you.
你可以朝着这个麦克风说话
And then you're gonna speak into this microphone.
好的
Okay.
亲爱的
Hey, sweetie.
是爸爸 你听得见吗
It's Dad. Can you hear me?
你慢慢来 不着急
You take all the time you want.
你知道我非常爱你吗
You know I love you to the moon and back, right?
我知道你明白的
I know you do.
第六周
你骑车上班啊
You ride to work.
不是 只是有时候
No. Um, sometimes.
我经常骑车 当作锻炼方式
It's -- U-Usually. I, uh -- It's exercise.
我知道 我应该买♥♥一辆车 只是
I know. I need to buy a car. I just --
不是 你脸上其他部位都很可爱
No, no, the rest of your face is really cute.
你剪头发了吗
Did you cut your hair?
-是的 -我喜欢
- I did. - I like it.
你打算走了吗
So, you want to get out of here?
现在吗
Uh, now?
抱歉 我是说晚点
Oh, no, sorry. I meant later.
你想不想在医院外面
Do you -- Do you want to see each other,
见一面
like, out of the hospital?
比如今晚去我家
Like, my place, tonight?
我一周做三次核酸检测
I get COVID-tested three times a week,
我除了上班就是回家
and I only go to work and home,
我甚至都不去杂货店
and I don't even set foot inside a grocery store.
所以
So, um...
我等会把地址发给你
Yeah, you know, I'll just text you my address
决定权在你
and see how the rest of your day goes.
但我希望今晚能再见
But I hope I'm at the end of it.
我们试过拔管 但她还是没反应
We have tried extubating, but she is not responding.
改良的吞钡术
Modified barium swallow
显示她正在通过吞咽呼吸
shows that she is aspirating with swallowing.
-她情况不好 -我想手术
- She's getting worse. - I want to operate.
她刚满月
She just reached full term.
我们明白
We're aware.
尼森胃底折叠术可以阻止反流
A Nissen fundoplication could help stop the reflux
并保护她的肺部
and protect her lungs for the future.
我会包裹住胃部
It's where I wrap the upper part of the stomach --
我知道
Yeah, I'm familiar.
我照顾过做这种手术的孩子
I've taken care of children who have had this procedure.
我和县里的人都不同意
And the county and I respectfully disagree.
等等 你不同意 你不能
Wait. You're saying no? You ca--
我相信你是为卢娜着想
I truly believe that you have Luna's best interests at heart,
但在卢娜被收养之前
but until Luna is adopted,
我是最接近她法定父母的人了
I am as close as she's ever gonna get to a legal parent.
抱歉
I'm sorry.
威尔逊医生 很遗憾
And, Dr. Wilson, I'm sorry to hear
你的申请被否决了
that your application was denied.
想法不错
It was a nice idea.
你被拒绝了
You were denied?
我没通过背景检查
I didn't pass the background check.
解释也无济于事
And explaining it won't change anything.
没想到你来了
I'm surprised. You came.
对 我也很惊讶
Yeah, I'm surprised, too.
你看上去好多了
You look better.
我认为卡洛西科和艾弗里的
I think Koracick and Avery...
想法是正确的
had the right idea.
格蕾 别 他们没
Oh, Grey, no! No, they did no--
他们确实 但 听着
I mean, yeah, they did, but look.
如果我再失去外科医生 我们还不如
If I lose any more surgeons, then we just might as well
将医院改成诊所得了
剧集 | 实习医生格蕾 | 导航列表