所以我可以命令你买♥♥下我的股份
So I could just order you to buy them.
但我不也会成为你的上司
Okay, but then wouldn't I be your boss
然后我可以命令你重新买♥♥回吗
and I could just make you buy them back?
你算什么朋友啊
Some friend. ?
对不起 乔
Sorry, Jo.
我不能答应你
It's a no.
但我非常希望你能尽快找到办法 因为
But I really hope you figure out something fast because...
我的寄养申请通过了
I got approved to foster.
什么 真的吗
What? Really? What?!
-你为什么不告诉我 -你刚才先说话了
- Why didn't you tell me?! - You went first!
天呐
Oh, my God. ?
谢谢你
Thank you!
好 我得去告诉卢娜了
Okay, I have to tell Luna!
社工来了
So, the social worker came
看了我们的家
and looked through our place,
所以我们可以准备接收一个
uh, so we can get ready to foster a baby
永远不会是我们的寄养孩子
that is never gonna be ours.
社工给了我们一张待办清单
And, um, the social worker gave us this to-do list
为第二个孩子做好准备
to get the place ready for a second kid, and, uh,
我的男朋友对这件事非常投入
my boyfriend is just diving right into the project.
当我提醒他 寄养这个孩子只是暂时的时候
And, um, when I reminded him that it was temporary,
他说
he was like...
"没错 但总有一天我们也会需要的"
"Yeah, but we'll need it one day."
意思是 早晚我们会有自己的第二个孩子
Meaning, one day, when we have a second kid of our own.
这就感觉
And it just feels...
感觉我和他想要的不一样
It just feels like I don't want what he wants.
我不知道这是个病态的想法 或
And I don't know if that's diseased thinking or...
只有我这么想
if it's just me.
婚姻和更多的孩子
Marriage and more kids, um...
不是我想要的
I don't want it.
而且
And...
我不能告诉他
I can't tell him.
我很生气
And I'm mad.
不是因为他
Not at him. He's...
他非常完美
nothing but wonderful, and...
我对自己生气
I'm mad at me.
我知道这一切都会变得无法想象的糟糕
And I know that all of this would be unimaginably worse
更加令人困惑 如果我嗑药了 所以
and more confusing if I was high, so...
所以既然我无法确定任何事
since I can't be sure of anything,
这是我唯一确定的事情了
I'm just being sure of that.
欧文
Owen?
隔离结束愉快
Happy end of quarantine.
也许我们应该再等一天
Maybe we should wait one more day.
泰迪
Teddy...
以防万一
I mean, just to be sure.
听着 孩子们都没事
Listen. The kids are fine.
我们的检测结果都是阴性
We're all testing negative,
也没有阳性的病人
and there's no patients testing positive.
好的 很好
Okay. Good.
这很好
That's -- That's good.
你感觉怎么样
How you feeling?
我又有力气了 而且不发烧不咳嗽
Got my energy back. And no fever, no cough.
我可能打了一次喷嚏
I mean, I did sneeze maybe once.
泰迪 出来吧
Teddy, come out.
好吗 你安全了
Okay? You're safe.
利奥让我给你带一份非常特别的庆祝食物
And Leo made me bring you a very special celebration meal.
-芝士通心粉吗 -没错
- Mac and cheese? - ?Yep.
装在马克杯里
In a mug.
他坚持要用恐龙马克杯装
He was very adamant about it being in a dinosaur mug.
我很想他们
I miss them.
好吧
Okay...
我出来了
Here we go.
你看上去很疲惫
You look tired.
你看上去很美
You look beautiful.
欧文 我刚
Owen, I just --
两周实在太长了
Two weeks is a really long time.
施密特 看看这些纤维化和伤疤组织
Schmitt, look at all this fibrosis and scar tissue.
不敢相信有这么糟
I can't believe it's this bad.
培养皿管
Culture tube.
格蕾医生
Dr. Grey?
一切都好吗
Is everything okay?
冲盐水
Saline flush.
然后给我一张轮椅
And someone get me a wheelchair.
好
Okay.
怎么回事
What's going on?
我有点晕
I'm dizzy.
我的呼吸很浅
My breath is shallow.
我得心率肯定过百了
My heart rate has gotta be in the 100s.
我们该呼叫贝利主任吗
Should we page Chief Bailey?
我进来了
I'm coming in.
2020年12月
半夜我们给葛莉的呼吸机调到了最大
We maxed Gerlie out on the vent in the middle of the night.
她的氧饱和依然不佳
She still wasn't saturating well.
然后一小时前 她第二次心脏停跳了
Then about an hour ago, she coded for the second time.
她第一次停跳时你怎么不呼我
Why didn't you call me when she coded the first time?
今天是平安夜
It's Christmas Eve!
我想你会跟孩子们在一起 或者
I thought you'd be with your kids, or, you know,
-包礼物 烘烤饼干 -别说了
- wrapping presents, baking cookies -- ?- Stop talking.
你给她上体外膜肺氧合机了吗
You put her on ECMO?
她还年轻 我在她病例上没看到其他并发症
She's young, I saw no other comorbidities in her chart,
我也见过病人用了这个机器
and I've seen patients walk out of here
几周后顺利出院
weeks later after being on it.
抱歉 我知道葛莉是你的病人
I'm sorry, I know that Gerlie is your patient,
但她当时情况危急
but it was an active code.
不 没事 这么做没错
No, it's okay. It was the right call.
好 那明天见吧
Alright. Uh, I'll see you tomorrow?
对 当然 圣诞快乐 阿尔特曼
Yes, of course. Merry Christmas, Altman.
圣诞快乐
Merry Christmas.
圣诞快乐
Merry Christmas!
这些家伙会陪着你
These guys will keep you company
给你奏乐
and play you music
并刺♥激♥你的眼外肌
and stimulate your extraocular muscles.
-乔 -怎么了
- Jo.? - Yeah?
你觉得怎么样
What do you think?
我以为我说明白了
I thought it was pretty clear
我们只是领养孩子
we were just doing the baby thing.
笑话不错
That would be funny
但眼下我担心艾米莉娅是否会同意
if I wasn't worried Amelia was gonna say it.
等等 在她说不想结婚后
Wait, you guys haven't talked about marriage
你们还没谈过结婚的事吧
since she said she didn't want to get married?
她也说她没有不想结婚
She also said that she didn't not want to get married.
她只是不想感觉这是种义务
She just didn't want it to feel compulsory,
我已经策划这件事好几周了
and I've been planning this for weeks.
太小了 对吧
It's too small, right?
你还有一枚钻戒吗
You got another diamond ring?
我又不傻 我还买♥♥了蓝宝石
I'm not stupid. I got a sapphire, too.
好了 停 这太奇怪了
Okay, stop. This is getting weird.
-我需要你的建议 -听着 我
- I need your advice! - ?Okay, I --
我是你最好的朋友 不是她的
I am your best friend, not hers,
所以我不确定她会喜欢哪个
so I'm not sure which one she'd like.
她...这些都很漂亮
Um, you know, she's -- They're all so beautiful.
她会喜欢你选的任何一个
She's gonna love whatever you pick.
我该买♥♥第四个吗
Should I have gotten a fourth?
好吧 你是真的拿着
Okay, you're literally holding
价值我三套公♥寓♥的钱了
the value of three of my lofts in your hand.
谢谢你什么建议也没给 祝我好运
Here goes nothing. Wish me luck.
祝你好运 还有圣诞快乐
Good luck. And merry Christmas!
节假日很难
Holidays are hard.
反正对我来说是这样
For me, anyway.
这是我最想念阿比盖尔的时候
It's when I miss Abigail the most, you know.
对 普世欢腾
剧集 | 实习医生格蕾 | 导航列表