好了 好了
Okay. Okay.
利奥 跟我一起来这边
Hey, Leo, come this way with me.
来 我来把你的外套脱了
Here, let me take off this jacket.
让我坐下休息一下
Let me just sit down for a sec.
是的 他晕车了 好了
Yeah, he gets carsick. Okay.
他有次吐在了我胶质母细胞瘤的手术记录上
He once puked on my op notes for a glioblastoma.
爱丽丝真的很想让你看看
You know, Ellis really wants to show you
她在游戏室里做的东西
what she's working on in the playroom.
你想去看她吗 她就在那里 你看
Do you want to go see her? She's right there. Look.
去打个招呼 好吧 拜拜
Go say hi. Okay, bye-bye.
如果你两年前告诉我
If you had told me two years ago
你和我能开心地
that you and I would be excited
和六个小孩共度一个下午...
to spend the afternoon togetherwith six small children...
我知道欧文让你照顾我
I know that Owen asked you to babysit me.
你没必要假装的
You don't have to put on a show.
这两件事都是真的
Both things can be true.
我需要人陪
I need company.
我们可以边喝茶边讨论疫情前的生活
We can have tea and discuss life pre-pandemic,
我们也不用独自一下午都被呕吐物包围
and we don't have to be covered in puke alone for an afternoon.
很好啊
It's great.
我刚刚告诉利亚姆和奥斯汀不要担心
I just told Liam and Austin not to worry.
请告诉我 我没有骗人
Please tell me I wasn't lying.
你知道这个可能不严重的 对吧
You know it's probably minor, right?
不是因为这个
It's not that.
是因为这个 但是...
I mean, it is that, but...
艾琳坚持要在疫情开始后搬过来
Irene insisted on moving down here when the pandemic started,
我们都快把对方逼疯了
and we drive each other mad.
没错
We do.
但是没有她 我会迷失自己
But I'd be lost without her.
你想让我哭
You're trying to make me cry.
别在里面自以为是了
Don't go getting a big head in there, now.
肾结石 跟我想的一样
Kidney stone, like I thought.
在右输尿管
In the right ureter.
太大了 我们应该让泌尿科介入
It's big, so we should get urology to weigh in.
凯瑟琳·福克斯今天在吗
Is Catherine Fox here today?
就一个肾结石吗
For a kidney stone?
我儿子们已经失去了母亲
My boys already lost their mother.
艾琳是她的妹妹 也是他们唯一的亲人了
Irene's her sister and the only family they have left.
所以 是的 我要最好的
So, yes, I want the best.
海德伦护士请到手术室 海德伦护士请到手术室
Nurse Hydren to the OR. Nurse Hydren to the OR.
他来了
Well, there he is.
是真的吗
This is happening?
绝对是真的
It is definitely happening.
我希望没有打扰到你
I hope this wasn't a bad time.
我放弃了一次玩耍约会 我需要日历
I abandoned a play date, and I need a calendar
来告诉我上次手术室什么时候
to remember the last time I operated.
所以 绝对没打扰我
So, definitely not a bad time.
有多严重
How severe is it?
你自己看吧
See for yourself.
人行横道真是危险 对吧
Crosswalks, am I right?
好了 各位 通知手术室准备好
Okay, folks, let's get the OR ready
准备固定钢架和C臂X光机
with the ex-fix set and the C-arm.
我们给这个坏小子整整腿吧
Let's fix this bad boy.
韦伯医生
And, Dr. Webber?
太感谢了
Thank you so much.
抱歉一直呼叫你 皮尔斯医生
Sorry to keep paging you, Dr. Pierce,
但她的呼吸变得越来越费力
but her breathing is becoming more labored by the hour.
如果她继续代偿失调 我们得考虑用通气输氧机
Let's consider BiPAP if she continues to decompensate.
但或许该考虑再下一步了
But it may be time to consider next steps.
她没有留指示
There's no directive.
玛塞拉说她女儿
Marcella says that her daughter
会帮她做所有决定
will be making all decisions for her.
那
Then...
是时候打给她了
it's time to call her.
是谁
Hi. Who's calling?
杰克森
Jackson?
麦琪 这边
Maggie, over here.
她一个半小时前被送来医院
Rig brought her in about half an hour ago.
皮尔斯医生
Hey, Dr. Pierce.
福克斯医生 谢谢你赶来
Dr. Fox, thank you for coming in.
我知道你肯定很忙 谢谢你抽出时间
I know how busy you must be, so I appreciate you being here.
我说了不要给我特殊待遇
I told you not to give me special treatment.
你是不是走后门了
Did you pull strings?
他走了最大的后门
He pulled the biggest one.
我给他发工资
I sign his checks.
威尔逊医生
Dr. Wilson?
艾琳·戴维斯 35岁
Irene Davis, 35,
肾结石和多发性硬化症病史
nephrolithiasis with a history of MS.
这是她的扫描和CT
These are her scans and a CT.
他们说是肾结石
They say it's kidney stones.
肯定是我的错
Which is apparently my fault.
我没这么说
I did not say that.
她的针灸师会给她劲儿很大的茶
She gets some very strong teas from her acupuncturist
帮她缓解多发性硬化症的病痛
to help manage her MS pain.
你得喝很多水才能把那些茶碱冲走
You got to drink a lot of water to flush those out.
-她知道 -她通常会这么做
- Which she knows. - Which she usually does.
这颗石头堵在了你的尿管里
So, this stone is apparently lodged in your ureter.
这是连接肾脏和膀胱的管子
That's the tube between your kidney and your bladder.
我要做一个震波碎石术
I'm going to have to perform a lithotripsy --
就是用很小很小的激光
that's a procedure with a tiny, tiny laser
打碎你的结石 变成小块
that breaks it down into smaller pieces.
变成小块
Broken into pieces?
就是那个杀死了我姐姐
That's what killed my sister.
不 那跟粉碎器完全不同 艾琳
No, this is nothing like the morcellator, Irene.
如果是那样 我肯定不会让你接触
If it was, I wouldn't let it anywhere near you.
-所以是安全的吗 -常规手术
- So it's safe? - Completely routine.
通常需要45分钟时间
Takes about 45 minutes, in typical cases.
我有多发性硬化症 还算通常情况吗
I have MS. Am I still a typical case?
不算
No.
因为你有我做你的医生
Because you have me for your doctor.
手术室见
See you in the OR.
再来一颗螺丝
Another screw, please.
一切都好吗
Everything okay?
对
Yes.
我只想好好享受这一刻
I just wanted to enjoy the moment.
天知道下一次会是什么时候
Lord knows when it'll happen again.
在这之后 我们固定支架
After this, we'll secure the frame.
今早你根本不知道自己会做这里的三件事
You'd never know you didn't do three of these this morning.
确实不知道
Well, I didn't.
但我换了三块尿布
But I did change three diapers.
有一个艾米莉娅戏称为"屎难"
One was what Amelia has dubbed the "Poo-tastrophe."
那时当便便从尿布里
That's when the poo actually kind of explodes
爆♥炸♥喷出来粘在墙上
out of the diaper and hits the wall.
懂了 这是不礼貌的成人对话
Got it. That is impolite adult conversation.
抱歉 我很少有机会跟成人说话
Sorry, I rarely get to talk to adults.
等等 怎么回事
Wait. What happened?
心跳每分钟120 氧含量在下降
Heart rate's in the 120s and his sats are dropping.
-可能是脂肪栓脱落了 -不要啊
- He could have thrown a fat embolism. - Oh, come on!
给他输液
A-Alright, push fluids,
给他缝合去做血管造影
and let's get him packed up for a CTA.
你打电♥话♥给你妈了吗
Did you call your mom?
打了 她在杂货店
I did, and she was at a grocery store,
我已经嘱咐了她一百次不要去
which I have asked her not to go to at least a hundred times.
她很固执 像你一样
She's stubborn, like you.
玛塞拉
Marcella?
玛塞拉 维罗妮卡刚住院了
Marcella, Veronica's just been admitted to the hospital.
不 不
No. No.
她只是轻症
She was mild.
我知道
I know.
但她的症状越来越严重
But her symptoms became more pronounced.
剧集 | 实习医生格蕾 | 导航列表