在一些规培医院里
In some residency programs
结业的住院医生会得到一把木椅子
graduating surgeons get a wooden chair
上面印有规培医院的徽标
emblazoned with the emblem of their program.
那些住院医生升任主治医生后
When those residents become attendings
那把椅子通常会被放进办公室
the chair usually goes in their office
然后就一直积灰了
where it collects dust for the rest of their careers.
放松 松开咬嘴
Relax. And come off the mouthpiece.
不要只盯着看 我通过检查了吗
Well, don't just stare at me. Did I pass?
不仅通过了
Not only did you pass
而且肺活量比预估值要高出50%呢
but your lung capacity is 50% greater than we'd expect.
你的血氧饱和度一直在90以上
And your sats are consistently in the high 90s.
- Mer 你好多了 - 是啊
- Mer, you killed it. - Yeah.
只要化验没问题 我们就要催你出院啦
So, as long as your labs check out, we're kicking you out.
高兴了吗
Are you happy?
我很高兴 只是不确定能不能相信你们
I am happy. I'm just not sure I believe you.
我们要把这张纸裱起来
We are going to have this framed.
好吧 是我要裱起来
Well, I am. I'm having it framed.
参加多年规培
You give your program years of your life
付出汗水与泪水
your sweat, your tears
我规培时 还流过血
and in my case, at least, your blood
然后换来一把椅子
and your program gives you a chair.
拜托 给我点好消息 真的好了吗
Please. Give me some good news. Is it happening?
总算好起来了吗
Is it finally happening?
是的 看起来是那样的
Yeah, looks like it's finally happening.
Perez 去准备欢送会
Perez, let's get a clap-out ready.
对了 要悄悄准备
And you know what? Keep it quiet.
我希望搞一个惊喜
I want it to be a surprise.
明白 我知道怎么对待女王
Understood. I know how to handle a queen.
DeLuca把她照顾得很好
DeLuca took such good care of her.
DeLuca的事 我们得告诉她
We need to tell her about DeLuca.
真希望他能看到这一幕
I wish he could see this.
也许他能呢
Maybe he can.
我觉得这项传统还不错
I suppose it's a nice tradition
如果你喜欢那种事
if you're into that sort of thing.
而且你也想一直提醒自己
And if you want a constant reminder
到底是怎么挺过来的
of the hell you went through to get here.
你还好吧
Hey, you okay?
很好 抱歉 我只是...
Yeah. Sorry. I just...
我需要点时间...
I needed a minute to...
- Meredith要出院了 - 她要回家了
- Meredith's going home. - She's going home.
我是说 很久没好消息了
I mean, I haven't had good news since forever
我知道 我们还是忙得团团转
and I know that we are still in the thick of things
但我们总算知道怎么治疗了
but we're finally getting a handle on how to treat this.
我感受到希望了
I actually feel hope.
也是时候了
It's about time.
好的
Okay.
- 我准备好了 走吧 - 好的
- I'm ready. Let's go. Okay. - Okay.
- 对不起 抱歉 - 不好意思
- Oh! Sorry. Sorry. - Sorry. Sorry.
- 抱歉 你先请 好吧 - 抱歉 好吧
- Sorry. After you. Okay. - No. Okay.
天啊
Oh, my God.
Scout穿好衣服了 在嚼塑料小猫呢
Scout is dressed and chewing on his plastic cat.
那是长颈鹿
It is a giraffe.
我以前也会穿衣打扮的
I used to get dressed.
衣服没那么重要啦
Clothes are overrated.
要去上班的人如是说
Says the man leaving for work.
你确定不打算帮Ellis弄手指画吗
You sure you don't want to help Ellis with some finger painting?
不了 我擅长的是工作
No, I'm good with work.
如果Nico给我发术后扫描的话
If Nico ever sends me those post-op scans.
我以前也常收到术后扫描的短♥信♥
I used to get texts about post-op scans.
天啊
Oh, my God.
- 怎么了 - 我的天
- What? - Oh, my God!
Mer的肺功能检测
Mer's pulmonary function tests
显示肺活量是四升
show a total lung capacity of almost 4 liters.
太好了
That's amazing.
她的其他指标也足够好了
And aren't her other numbers good enough
可以回家 不用做康复治疗了吧
to send her home instead of rehab?
如果她要回来了呢
What if she comes home?
如果她真要回来了呢
What if she finally comes home?
天啊 我的天
Oh, my God. Oh... my... God.
我的天 她要是真回家了呢
Oh, my God. What if she finally comes home?
这里就是垃圾堆啊
This place is a dump.
她会举报我们虐待儿童的
She is gonna report us for child abuse.
什么 等等 慢着
What? Hang on. Hang...
如果你现在收拾
Look, if you start now
不用五分钟 Ellis又会弄乱的
it's gonna take Ellis all of five minutes to undo the whole thing.
不如我去医院确认一下
How about I go to the hospital, confirm the good news
然后我再打电♥话♥跟你汇报
and I'll call you with an update?
- 好主意 - 好的
- That's a good idea. - Good.
好的 回见吧
Yes. I will see you later.
天啊
Oh, God! Oh!
你怎么还不走
Why aren't you going?
- 因为你在哭 - 不不
- Because you're crying. - No, no.
我会哭一天的
This is gonna happen all day.
走吧 快去
Just go, go.
好吧
Alright.
天啊
Oh, God.
- 你没收到我短♥信♥呀 - 哪一条
- You didn't get my text. - Which one?
Grey医生的那条啊
The one about Dr. Grey.
对哦
Oh. Yeah.
又少了一名病危患者
One less person to wheel to the freezer truck.
我得走了 有病人送来
Gotta go. Incoming.
那可是Meredith Grey医生
Dr. Meredith Grey!
普外科主任 大家的精神导师
Chief of general surgery?! Mentor to all?!
好吧 在回意大利之前
Okay, so, you need to teach me everything you possibly can
你要倾囊相授
before you move back to Italy
我有点震惊呢
which I'm a little devastated about
因为大家都说你是最赞的产科医师
because everyone says that you are the best OB.
我确实辞职了 但今天早晨
I did quit, but then I begged Bailey
我向Bailey讨回了工作
for my job back this morning.
我要结婚了
I am getting married instead.
- 什么 - 是啊
- What? - Yeah.
- 恭喜 - 非常感谢
- Congratulations! - Grazie mille.
我还是要回意大利的
I'm still going back to Italy, though.
是的 我只回去一个月
Yeah. I'm only going for a month.
我回去帮帮忙 然后...
I'll help where I can, and...
撒掉我弟的骨灰
I'll scatter my brother's ashes
以及是的
and, yeah
等我回来 还要在这里工作很久
there will be plenty of rounds when I get back
现在我需要你去更新病人名册
but now I need you to update my patient roster
我要去买♥♥咖啡了
while I find coffee.
等等 我可以帮你买♥♥咖啡
Oh, wait. I can get you coffee.
- 不用啦 - 卡布奇诺吗
- No. - Cappuccino?
特浓咖啡 但不用啦 Wilson医生
Double espresso, but no, Dr. Wilson...
叫人家Jo啦
Just call me Jo.
Jo 你是主治
Jo, you are an attending.
- 你不用... - 不再是了
- You don't... - Not anymore.
Koracick医生 多谢你过来
Dr. Koracick. Thanks for meeting us.
我认识你吗 你的额头和眼睛 看着很眼熟
Do I know you? Your forehead and your irises look familiar.
我是本院的实习医生 James Chee
I'm an intern here. James Chee.
他差点第一天就辞职了
He almost quit after his first day
因为你负责代课了
when you took over the class.
好吧 这话有点伤人呢
Oh. Right. Not my finest moment.
病人什么情况 Chee
What do we have here, Chee?
William Lawrence
William Lawrence
68岁 苏卡米什人和杜瓦米什人
a 68-year-old Suquamish and Duwamish man
临床表现为失语和右侧瘫痪
presents with aphasia and right-sided paralysis.
你好 先生 鸭子怎么叫的
Hello, sir. What does a duck say?
好吧 我就是确定一下
Yeah. Just making sure.
Helm 准备中风诊治 CT室见
Helm, call a stroke alert. I'll meet you in CT.
走吧
Go, go, go.
剧集 | 实习医生格蕾 | 导航列表