把你的时间花在她身上 别管我
Use your time with her, not me.
玛塞拉 你也需要治疗
Marcella, you need care, too.
我不在乎自己
I don't care about me!
救我的宝贝女儿
Save my baby girl!
好 躺下
Okay. Come on.
但我妈妈还活着
But my mom's still alive.
是的 但她没有好转
She is, but she isn't improving.
维罗妮卡 我们需要知道你母亲是否想
Veronica, we need to know whether your mom would want
-靠机器替她呼吸 如果 -不 她想活着
- a machine to breathe for her if she -- - No, no. She wants to live.
所以与其在这吓唬我
So instead of scaring the hell out of me,
你们不如把精力集中在治疗上
can you go and concentrate on that?
竭尽全力救她
Do whatever you can to save her.
也许现在还不是时候 麦琪
Maybe now's not the best time, Maggie.
这也许是唯一的时机了
It may be the only time.
都是我的错
This is my fault.
抱歉
I'm sorry.
非常抱歉
I'm so, so sorry.
血氧饱和度80 我要给她加大供氧量
Her sats are in the 80s. I'm gonna increase the O2.
这都怪我
This is my fault.
一切都怨我
All of this.
她过生日 而且
I-It was her birthday, and...
而且她已经
and she'd --
她已经独居了很久
she'd been alone so long,
所以我去她家里 去给她做饭
so I went over to her house to -- to cook for her.
我们戴了口罩 在室外吃饭
We wore masks and we ate outside
我们 我们尽可能地保持距离
and w-we -- we tried to stay distanced,
但毕竟她过生日 而且她是我妈妈
but it was her birthday, and she's my mom,
所以我抱了她
so I gave her a hug.
我只是抱了她一下
I just gave her one hug.
我可能要害死她了
And I might have killed her.
我害死了我妈
I killed my mom.
不不不不 听我说
No, no, no, no. Listen to me.
听我说
Listen to me.
这不是你的错 明白吗
This is not your fault, okay?
而且我相信 你妈绝不后悔抱过你
And I promise you, your mom will never regret that hug.
绝不
Never.
明白吗
Okay?
听着 我女儿也是这里的医生
And, listen, my daughter's a doctor here, too.
她现在正和你妈妈在一起
And she's with your mom right now,
她在照顾你妈 好吗
and she's taking care of her, okay?
没事的
It's okay.
没事的
It's okay.
沿着走廊走 这是麻醉后监测治疗室
Down that hallway is PACU.
康复中心
That's recovery.
这是个物资供应柜
This is a supply closet.
-太棒了 -这里是某人的办公室
- Nice. - Here we have someone's office.
你这导游做得真不错
You're an incredible tour guide.
好吧 疫情期间没什么好参观的
Well, not much to see in a pandemic.
她今天在这吗 你是在故意让我们碰不到面吗
Is she here today, or are you keeping me from her?
-她 哪个她 -拜托 马克
- She? Who's she? - Come on, Mac.
儿子们都告诉我了
The boys tell me everything.
说你整天提起某个同事
Said you've been talking about somebody that you work with,
一个外科医生
a general surgeon?
我和好几个外科医生共事
I work with several general surgeons.
好吧
Oh, okay.
你谈起他们每个人的时候都会笑吗
Do you smile when you talk about all of them?
我想见见她
I'd like to meet her.
好吧 你不能见她
Yeah, well, you can't.
为什么
Why?
因为她在重症监护室里插着呼吸管
'Cause she's on a breathing tube in the ICU.
马克
Mac...
又来这套
again?
我会
I'll, uh...
手术之后我会来看你
check in on you after the procedure.
好的 来吧
Yeah, okay.
他情况稳定
Well, he's stable,
但那么大的栓塞
but with that large of an embolism,
他得一直保持辅助通气状态
he's gonna have to stay on the vent
至少再多几天
for at least a few days.
这本不应该发生的
This never should have happened!
我知道我有点生疏了
I know I'm a little rusty,
而且我也不该一直说
and I probably shouldn't have been talking
什么爆♥炸♥的尿片 但是
about exploding diapers, but --
不 我不是在生你的气 林肯
No, I am not angry at you, Lincoln.
这是一起并发症
This was a -- a complication.
没有什么
I mean, there's nothing
你本可以或本应做得更好的事
you could or should have done better.
我只是对这情况感到很愤怒
I'm just angry with this whole situation!
要救这个年轻人的命
I mean, saving this young man's life
意味着我们只剩下一台闲置的呼吸机了
means we're down to one available vent!
意味着我们现在得拒收创伤患者
Which now means I have to close the doors to our trauma!
意味着有人会无辜地死去
Which means people will die unnecessarily!
甚至还会有更多的人死亡
Even more people will die.
我们要拒收创伤患者了吗
We're closing to trauma?
看起来是的
Looks like it.
克里斯蒂娜 有新进展吗
欧文 没有 她很好
克里斯蒂娜
这也算是个新进展 把她监视器的照片发给我
好的
Okay.
欧文 克里斯蒂娜 我知道要怎么看她的监视器
克里斯蒂娜
Cristina.
克里斯蒂娜 我不管
我不管
这真不错
This is nice...
能跟你说说话
just being able to talk to you.
这是什么意思
What do you mean?
好吧 我花了很长一段时间
Well, I spend a fair amount of time
尝试跟人说话
trying to talk to people.
索菲亚 凯丽 亚利桑那
Sofia, Callie, Arizona.
有时我会试着提醒她们
I try to warn them sometimes.
提醒她们什么
Warn them about what?
我放不下
I can't let go.
当你有个像那样的小孩子
When you have a little kid like that...
很难放下
hard to let go.
所以我停留在此 看着她长大
So I hang out, watch her grow up.
当我预感到有事要发生
Sometimes I see something coming.
-比如离婚 -是的
- Like the divorce? - Yep.
我就站在身边 对着她们的耳朵大喊"醒醒"
I stand beside them. I yell in their ears, "Wake up!"
"醒醒吧 你要错过了"
"Wake up! You're missing it!
"你要错过生命中最美好的部分了"
You're missing the best part of life!"
当你爱一个人的时候 你会告诉她们
When you love someone, you tell them.
当你在她们耳边大喊大叫时 她们会怎么做
And then w-what do they do when you yell in their ears?
有时她们会听 会听到我说的
Well, sometimes they listen. Sometimes they hear me.
只是从来不会归功于我
I never get the credit, though.
她们觉得是自己的想法
They think it's their own idea.
她长得好像你
She looks so much like you.
爱丽丝吗
Ellis?
大家都说她长得像梅瑞狄斯
Everybody says she looks like Meredith.
是像她 但奇怪的是也像你
Yeah, she does, but also weirdly just like you.
你们真的是姐妹
You really are sisters.
我不会问
I'm not gonna ask.
你可以问 只是 我什么也不知道
You can. I just -- I don't know anything.
而且理查德甚至不让我靠近医院
And Richard won't even let me near the hospital
或者任何病历
or any of the charts.
那是因为你需要休息
Well, that's because you need a break,
不是因为你做错了什么
not because you did anything wrong.
德卢卡走了不是你的错
DeLuca was not your fault.
我们都失去了他
We all lost him.
我们所有人都很悲痛 也许...
That grief belongs to all of us, and it might...
会容易一些 如果你学会向人诉说
be easier if you learn to share that.
有没有什么康复计划是为了那些
Is there a recovery program for people
毁了自己的生活却又不能怪罪毒品的人的
who trash their lives and can't blame drugs,
这样我就能领悟到
剧集 | 实习医生格蕾 | 导航列表