Ah, she's not wrong there.
谢谢
Thank you.
听着 格蕾恢复健康后
Listen, everything will sort itself out
一切都会自行解决的
once Grey's back on her feet.
如果她恢复健康的话
If she gets back on her feet.
我以为她正在好转
Well, I thought she was on the mend.
我们都是
We all did.
情况到底有多糟
Well, how bad is it?
她的肝酶水平今早上升了
Her liver enzymes are elevated this morning,
肌氨酸酐水平也更糟
and her creatinine is worse,
所以她的肾脏可能在衰竭 没人知道为什么
so her kidneys could be failing, and nobody knows why.
天啊 真是一波未平 一波又起 对吗
God, it's just one thing after another, isn't it?
这里能让我记住 对这个世界来说
This is my way of remembering that there is more to the world
不仅仅有痛苦和死亡
than just misery and death.
至少 我希望还有
At least, I hope there is.
我不妨碍你了
I'll get out of your way.
告诉我你发现了什么
Tell me you found something.
梅瑞狄斯的胸部CT没问题
Meredith's chest CT was clear.
然而 她的腹部CT不是
However, her abdominal CT wasn't.
我们发现她的下腔静脉和肝静脉有充盈缺损
We found a filling defect in her IVC and hepatic vein.
这是她肝脏中的血栓吗
And is that clot in her liver?
CT扫描结果
患者 梅瑞狄斯·格蕾
是的 这解释了她为什么还不醒
Yes, which explains why she can't stay awake.
她的身体正在对抗氨堆积
Her body's fighting a build-up of ammonia.
这是个小血栓 但假如我们不迅速处理
It's a small clot, but if we don't treat it quickly,
可能会有液体堆积
then there could be fluid build-up,
患者 梅瑞狄斯·格蕾
化验结果
这会给她的肝脏造成严重损害
which will just wreak havoc on her liver.
能做介入放射分流或溶栓吗
Can you do, uh, an IR shunt or thrombolytics, or --
患者 梅瑞狄斯·格蕾
化验结果
经颈静脉肝内门腔静脉分流术
A TIPS procedure should be done
肯定要在介入放射治疗室内完成
in the IR suite, for sure,
但我认为我不该这样做
but I don't think I should do it.
为什么不行
Why not?
因为阿尔特曼医生在这里
Because Dr. Altman's here,
因为格蕾医生是麦琪的姐姐
and because Dr. Grey is Maggie's sister,
-如果有任何 -阿尔特曼医生
- and if anything... - Dr. Altman...
你确定你能做这个手术吗
are you sure you're up to this?
这是个简单的小手术
It's a simple procedure.
我知道这是什么
I know what it is.
我是问 你是否
I'm asking, are you --
我去预定介入放射治疗室
I will book an IR suite.
阿尔特曼
Altman...
你确定吗
...are you sure?
别说了 梅瑞狄斯没这个时间
Meredith doesn't have time for this conversation.
韦伯派你来看看我的情况吗
Webber send you to check in on me?
不 没有 他告诉我发生了什么事
No. No, he told me what was going on
并问我是否觉你可以去做手术
and asked me if I thought you were okay to operate.
-然后呢 -我告诉他你可以做手术
- And? - And I told him you were fine to operate
没人比你做得更好
and there was no one better to do it.
-谢谢 -我还告诉他如果出了什么事
- Thank you. - And I also told him that if something goes wrong,
无论是你能掌控的
either something within your control
还是在你控制之外的
or something outside of it,
我不确定你会恢复过来
I'm not sure that you'll recover.
我的一个幼儿园教师病人今天去世了
I lost a kindergarten teacher today.
我不得不给她家人打电♥话♥ 我在电♥话♥里崩溃了
I had to call her family. I broke down on the phone.
我不清楚他们是否知道我在哭
I don't know if they knew that I was crying
还是觉得我当时在哽咽
or if they thought that I was choking,
但我当时差不多两样都做了
but I was pretty much doing both.
在我的职业生涯中 我从未
Never in my career have I...cried
在通知患者家属时哭过
while delivering news to a family.
这很不专业
It is unprofessional,
老实说 也非常丢人
and honestly, it is embarrassing.
我们在战争中见过那么多去世的人
And after all we saw in the war, all that loss,
但这位我几乎不认识的幼儿园老师
and this kindergarten teacher that I barely knew
让我崩溃了
just...broke me.
因为
Because, uh...
因为新冠病毒
Because COVID.
是的
Yeah.
你经历了太多打击 泰迪
You've been through a lot, Teddy,
刚刚恢复过来 而这是梅瑞狄斯
and you just came back, and it is Meredith.
如果出了什么错
If something goes wrong...
我可能恢复不过来
I might not recover.
你能帮我呼叫一下恩都古医生吗
Can you page Dr. Ndugu for me, please?
谢博德医生 我跟许多神经外科医生合作过
Dr. Shepherd, I've worked with a lot of neurosurgeons.
没人像你一样好
None of them were as good as you.
方向上偏差一毫米
One millimeter in the wrong direction,
我就终结了这孩子的职业
and I end this kid's career.
这话是汤姆说的
That's what Tom said.
这话他是说过
That is what he said,
我也说过
and that's what I said.
但你是艾米莉娅·谢博德
But you are Amelia Shepherd.
所以你一定行
So you got this.
她在做什么
What's she doing?
她在为成功手术做准备
She's getting ready to crush it.
出什么事了吗
Did something happen?
-是的 你将和我一起手术 -好的
- Yeah, you'll be joining me. - Okay.
她不仅是你或麦琪的家人
She's not just your family or Maggie's.
她也是我的 是所有人的家人
She's mine. She's everyone's.
所以 她将有两位全国最好的
So, she's gonna have two of the finest
心血管外科医生替她手术
cardiovascular surgeons in the country,
我们不会去想
and we're not gonna think about
她对我们或对大家意味着什么
what she means to us or to everyone.
我们会帮助对方做好我们已知的事
We are gonna help each other do what we know how to do,
我们会留意对方一举一动
and we will watch each other's every move.
没什么自尊心 没什么不能问的蠢问题
No ego. There's no question that's too stupid to ask.
这只是为了工作
It's just about the work,
我们要清除这个血栓
and we are going to remove this clot.
成交
Deal.
那好吧
Okay, then.
我们开始吧
Here we go.
超声波
Ultrasound?
爱丽丝画了一幅我们的画
Ellis draws this picture of us.
我穿着婚纱
I'm in a wedding dress.
你穿着西装
And then you're in a suit.
我给她看了那张便利贴 但她
I showed her the Post-it Note, but she just...
-不喜欢 -不喜欢
- Hates it. - Hates it.
她觉得一点都不神圣
She feels robbed.
她这点遗传了我妈
Well, she gets that from my mother.
你讨厌婚礼
You hate weddings.
我讨厌婚礼
I hate weddings.
但如果可以 我愿意为了她举办婚礼
But I would give this to her if I could.
你希望我作何承诺
What do you want me to promise?
少折磨自己一点
To torture yourself less.
我不想离开孩子们
I don't want to leave the kids.
我不想让你离开孩子们
I don't want you to leave the kids.
你好 佐拉
Hey, Zola.
你的数学老师说你今天早退了
Your math teacher said you signed out of class early today.
你还好吗
Are you okay?
出什么事了
What's wrong?
我很生气
I'm mad.
-气学校里某个人吗 -生气所有事
- At someone at school? - At everything.
你看到关于抗♥议♥的新闻了吗
Did you see the news, about the protests?
-是的 -好吧
- Yeah. - Yeah.
当我的老师们试图谈起此事时
When my teachers try to talk about it,
他们变得很奇怪 似乎什么都不敢说
they get really weird and seem scared to say anything.
这种情况很常见
That happens.
你想去参加抗♥议♥活动吗
Do you want to go to a protest?
我可以带你去
I could take you.
妈妈不在 我不想去
I don't want to go without my mom.
她也会愤怒的
剧集 | 实习医生格蕾 | 导航列表