她救了我的命 所以
She saved my life, so...
对我来说 她觉得她是谁就是谁
she's whatever she wants to be to me.
好吧 1702床
Okay. 1702.
如果她出现代偿失调症状 请通知我
if she decompensates at all, please call me.
不管几点
I don't care what time it is.
好的 我保证
Okay. You have my word.
谢谢
Thanks.
注意安全
Do look up there.
不确定你在找什么
Not sure what you're looking for,
但这应该没有
but we probably don't have it.
你要做什么
What are you doing?
听着
Look...
我不是个好男友
I was a terrible boyfriend,
如果你拒绝 我能理解
and I get it if you say no,
不过
but...
我觉得你需要释放压力
...my thinking is that you just need some stress relief.
尽管我无法给你
And while I couldn't provide you
你应得的关爱
with the love and the affection that you deserved...
但我可以给你这个
...I can provide you with that.
释放压力吗
Stress relief?
释放压力
Stress relief.
但是
But...
我们能戴着口罩吗
...can we leave my mask on?
我想脱掉的不是口罩
That's not what I want to take off.
我说真的
I'm serious.
下次你觉得压力很大
The next time you feel overwhelmed,
可以试试大喊大叫
just start screaming.
真的能让你放松
It really -- It really took a load off.
没事吧
Everything okay?
院子里多了个帐篷 早上还没在
There's just a tent here that wasn't here this morning.
惊喜吗
Surprise.
什么 你说什么 你做了
What? What are you talking about? What are...
是你弄的吗
Did you do this?
算是吧
Well, sort of, yeah.
我买♥♥的 但你家人帮忙装的
I-I bought it, but your family did all the labor.
你工作这么努力 需要好好休息
You work harder than anybody I know, and you need your rest.
我想如果有帐篷
So I thought this way,
你就可以随时见到家人
you could see your family whenever you wanted
也不用睡地板上
without having to sleep on the floor.
宝贝
Oh, baby.
我的
Oh, my --
我的
Oh, my --
我的天啊
Oh, my God!
这太棒了 我...
This is amazing! Oh! I l--
你说什么
What was that?
你要说什么
You were about to say it.
闭嘴 我才没有
Shut up. I was not.
但如果是金斯利 我倒想跟他说
But if Kingsley is there, I have something to say to him.
我知道你不喜欢露营 但是
And I know you don't like camping, but...
不 不 其实
No, no. You know, it turns out
如果只是后院的帐篷
when it's just a-a tent in a backyard...
露营也挺火♥辣♥的
camping's kind of sexy.
真的吗
Oh, really, now?
我得先换衣服
I got to decon first.
等下 你脱衣服都不让我看吗
Wait a minute. You really gonna strip and not let me watch?
好吧
Okay.
我搭帐篷时你把孩子都哄睡着了吗
You got all the kids to bed while I was building that tent?
以后你一直忘记我的生日吧
Can you forget all my birthdays?
我知道 太寒碜了
I know. It's pathetic.
我都没办法点蜡烛
I couldn't even light the candle
因为家里没有任何能生火的东西
because I can't find anything in this house that makes fire,
因为防止贝利拿着玩我们都藏起来了
because we hid it all away from Bailey.
我太喜欢了 谢谢
I love it. Thank you.
卖♥♥家寄错了 寄来了无麸质的
They accidentally sent gluten-free.
对不起
I'm so sorry.
真的很抱歉我忘记了
I really am sorry I forgot.
别说傻话了
Are you kidding?
又没有什么损失
There were no major meltdowns...
我还有爱可以做
...I got to have sex, and...
我还有甜甜圈
...I got a doughnut.
现在唯一比我还幸运的人
The only guy who might be luckier
就是斯考特·德里克·谢博德·林肯
is Scout Derek Shepherd Lincoln...
因为他有全世界最好的妈妈
...because he has the best mom in the whole world.
我得去找杯水喝 因为这个
Now I've got to get a glass of water, because this is --
-太难吃了 -太难吃了
- They're terrible. - It's terrible. Terrible.
虽然外科医生都对自己缝合术感到骄傲
As proud as we surgeons are of our stitches,
但那本就不是一劳永逸的方法
they aren't meant to be a permanent fix.
真正的恢复还是要靠你自己的身体
Your body still has to do the real work.
你妈在照顾孩子们
Your mom's watching the kids.
礼品店的花都卖♥♥完了
And the -- the gift shop was out of flowers.
泰迪 别这样
Teddy, don't do this.
欧文 我爱你
Owen, I love you.
对不起 非常对不起
I am sorry. I am so sorry.
你说什么我都愿意做 只要能弥补
I will do anything you say to fix this.
我不想失去我们的家 欧文 求你了
I don't want to lose our family. Owen, please.
我们能不能
Can we just --
求你了 别走 欧文
Please don't go. Ple-- Owen,
我们好好谈谈 欧文
let's just talk about this. Owen.
我做了什么 泰迪
What did I do, Teddy?
我做了什么让你这么恨我
What did I do to make you hate me this much?
我跟克里斯蒂娜在一起时出轨 因为我恨她
When I cheated on Cristina, it was because I hated her.
-我怒不可遏 所以才 -我不恨你
- I was enraged, so -- - I don't -- I don't hate you.
这件事不是因为恨
That's -- That's not what this was.
那是因为什么 过去几周我一直在
Then what? Because I've spent the last few weeks
试图想明白你为什么要这么做 但我想不通
trying to comprehend why you would do that, and I can't.
我不知道 这是个错误
I don't know. It was a mistake.
是一个 一个愚蠢的错误 就是这样
It was -- It was a stupid mistake. That's all.
他叫你跟他私奔
He asked you to run away with him.
我拒绝了他
And I said no.
不对 你没有
No! No, you didn't!
我仔细听了 我听了得有一百次
'Cause I listened to it. I listened to it almost 100 times.
他叫你和他私奔 你没有拒绝他
He asks you to run away, and you don't say no.
你没说你不想和他走
You don't say that you don't want to.
你没说 你不能和他走因为你爱我
You don't say that you can't because you love me
或甚至是因为你已经有了家庭
or even because you have a family.
你只是说 "我要嫁给欧文了"
You just say, "I'm marrying Owen,"
嫁给我 好像是你不得不接受的
like it's j-- like it's just some kind of fate
一种命运
that you just...accepted.
看着我
Look at me.
不同的细胞大军奔袭而来构建新的组织
An army of different cells comes in to build new tissue.
我想要和你在一起
I want to be with you.
我爱我们的家
I love our family.
我爱你
I love you.
最终 身体产生了足够多愈合所需的胶原蛋白
And eventually, you've produced enough collagen to heal.
-我做不到 对不起 -欧文
?- I can't. I'm sorry. - Owen.
-泰迪 -欧文 求你了别走
- Teddy... ?- Owen, please don't go.
欧文 求你了
Owen, please.
欧文 等一下
Owen, please wait.
别走 欧文
Please don't -- Owen!
等等 别走
Wait! Wait!
至少计划是这样的
At least that's the plan.
别误会 我不是说
Don't get me wrong, I'm not saying
医生不需要执着于完善技术了
you shouldn't obsess about technique.
精益求精吧
Please, obsess.
不 不
No. No!
格蕾 格蕾
Grey! Grey!
格蕾 格蕾 能听见我说话吗
Grey, Grey, can you hear me?
快来人
Somebody help me!
因为哪怕很小的错误
Because even one mistake...
小心 我扶头
Careful. Careful. I got her head.
剧集 | 实习医生格蕾 | 导航列表