在任何专业领域
It's a natural progression in any profession
学生会自然进步成为老师
for the student to become the teacher,
学徒自然会变成导师
the mentee to become the mentor.
做父母也几乎无异
It's not that much different from parenting.
我是你儿子
I'm your son.
先人教我们如何熬出美味汤汁
We learn from our ancestors how to make the perfect soup.
如何抚慰头痛或心痛
How to soothe an aching head or heart.
您的来电已被转接
Your call has been forwarded
至自动语♥音♥信箱
to an automated voice messaging system.
杰弗森餐厅
杰弗森餐厅
我们通过评估里程碑 分数排名
We measure milestones and percentiles
和各种第一次
and first steps...
去预测他们会成长为怎样的人
...to try and gain insight into the person they'll grow into.
有人吗
Hello?
泰特 你来早了
Tate, you're early.
我才刚开始准备午餐
I've just started packing lunches.
似乎知道一堆表格上的数字
As if knowing a bunch of numbers on charts
就能真实说明未来的成长
is any true measure of what we might make of ourselves.
杰克森
Jackson.
嘿 爸
Hey, Dad.
好吧 我知道 这看似突发奇想的冲动
Alright.I know it seems, like, impulsive and out of nowhere,
但这不是 这只是
but it's not -- it's just, uh...
快了
uh, fast.
但这不是像
But it's not, like...
真冲动的那种冲动
impulsive, impulsive.
这是
It's...
我好好考虑过了 我考虑过
I thought it through. It's just I thought it through --
实习医生格蕾
第十七季 第十四集
杰弗森餐厅
大家都活着吧
Everybody alive?
是的 这不是
Yeah. Yeah, yeah. That's not --
不是我来的原因
Not why I'm here.
我还以为你是泰特
I thought you were Tate.
他帮我送餐
He delivers meals for me
给社区里需要的人
to people in the community that need them.
好吧 不是泰特
Okay. Not Tate.
进来吧 休息一下
Well, come on in. Take a load off.
我昨天核酸检测阴性 还没有接触其他人
I tested clean yesterday and haven't seen anyone.
我也没接触其他人
I haven't seen anyone, either.
我刚煮了咖啡
I just made a fresh pot of coffee.
-要吗 -不用了
- Want some? - I'm good.
你过得怎样
How have you been?
现在疫情肆虐
I've been thinking a lot about you lately,
最近我常想到你
what with everything going on in the world.
本想打给你
I was gonna call,
但我们上次见面不算愉快
but the way we left things last time,
我觉得你应该不想跟我说话
I figured you did not want to talk to me.
对抗疫情已经够辛苦了
I didn't want to be one of those added things
我不想成为你额外的负担
on top of the pandemic to deal with.
你过得怎样
How have you been?
女儿还好吗
How's your little girl?
她现在是
She must be, what...
她三岁半了 名字是哈莉特
She's 3 1/2 years old. Her name is Harriet.
对
Right.
我大老远跑过来
Look, I didn't travel all this way
不是为了叙旧
to just catch up, so, um...
我需要...答案
I need...answers.
我还得准备150份午餐
Well, I've got about 150 lunches to put together,
如果要聊天
so if we're gonna talk,
不如你过来戴上手套
why don't you grab a pair of gloves over here with me and, uh...
给我搭把手
help me out?
天啊 今晚是你带孩子
Oh, my God, it's your night.
今晚是 等等 是你带孩子吗
It's -- Wait -- It's your night?
怎么今晚是你带哈莉特
How can it be your night with Harriet?
都没装好东西 她没准备好 她病了
She's not packed, she's not ready, she's sick,
-而且我做日程表 -没事
- and I have a calendar. - It's okay,
不 不 今晚不是我带她
no, no, it's not -- it's not my night.
-不是吗 -没事 艾普丽尔
- No? - Alright? April, hey.
-不是吗 -不 不 没事的
- It's not? - No, no, no, it's alright.
-好吧 -深呼吸
- Okay. - Just take a breath.
怎么了 有事吗
What's going on? What's wrong?
-她烧到38.9度 一直咳嗽 -好的
- She has a temp of 102, and -- and she's coughing... - Okay.
-还没有胃口 -我来抱她
- ...and she has no appetite. - Come here.
我做了快速核酸检测 不是新冠
But I-I took a rapid test -- it's not COVID.
来爸爸抱 小宝贝 那就好
Come here, munchkin. Come here. That's good.
-为什么不打给我 -都不知道是什么问题
- Why didn't you call me? - I don't know what it is.
百日咳 呼吸道合胞病毒 佝偻病
Whooping cough or RSV or rickets?
-不是佝偻病 -人们会患佝偻病的 杰克森
- It's not rickets. - People get rickets, Jackson.
马修和露比去东海岸
And -- And Matthew just went out East with Ruby
探望他姐姐了
to see his sister,
供电也断断续续
and the power keeps going on and off,
我知道我是医生
and I know, I am a doctor,
我应该深呼吸 保持冷静
I need to take a deep breath and I should be cool,
-但我是 -你现在可不冷静
- but I am -- - You're not being cool right now.
-你都喘不上气了 呼吸 -天啊
- You're not even breathing, okay? Go ahead. - Oh, God.
她之前也生过病
She's been sick before, obviously,
但疫情让所有事都看起来 很重大
but, like, COVID just makes everything feel so...big.
我知道我得冷静
And I know I need to calm down,
但不是别人让你冷静
but no one in the history of calming down
你就能冷静下来吧
has ever calmed down by being told to calm down,
我不会跟你说冷静下来 好吧
I'm not gonna tell you to calm down, alright?
所以我不会
so I'm not gonna,
我不会告诉你冷静下来 我保证 只是
I'm not telling you to calm down, I promise. I just...
或许你能让我先进去吗
Why don't you let me in the house, maybe?
-对 是 抱歉 -好
- Yeah, yes, okay. Just -- sorry. - Okay?
-进来吧 -嘿 小甜心
- Come in. - Hey, sweetheart.
我可是花了好长时间
I can't tell you how long it took me
才建立这个高效的系统
to come up with this nifty system.
我们首先从这里开始
First, we start with a bunch of these,
我称为卷肉流程
what I've coined the brawn bundle.
这样做 两片熏火腿
Here's how we do it -- two pieces of smoked ham,
一片蜂蜜火鸡肉和芝士片
one slice of honey turkey, and provolone.
你是认真的吗
Are you serious with all this?
卷起来 材料都准备好之后
Roll it up, and once you have your ingredients set,
拿到面包这里
you move down here to the bread.
你不知道这节省了多少时间
You won't believe how much time that saves.
尝一块
Try a piece.
听着 我会和你做这破三明治
Look, I'll make the damn sandwiches with you
就为了... 算了
in order to -- it's fine.
好吗 但我不想尝任何东西
Okay? But I don't need to taste anything
吃东西或者喝咖啡
or have any food or coffee.
就... 我真的不需要你的任何东西
Just -- I don't need anything from you, honestly.
我只想要回答
I just need answers.
好吧
Okay.
回答吗
Answers?
妈妈说了一些让我无法忘怀的话
Mom said something to me that I cannot get out of my head.
确实 她在这方面挺厉害的
Yeah, she has a talent for that.
她说 有史以来第一次
She said, for the first time ever,
我说话的口气像你
that I sounded like you.
你惹她生气了吗
Did you piss her off?
我说我看不出基金会
I said I can't really see change
内部有什么变化
coming from inside the foundation.
-那里面官僚主义太严重了 -说实话
- There's too much bureaucracy. - Well, to be honest,
我很久没想过基金会的事了
I haven't thought about the foundation in a long time.
但你觉得她是什么意思
Yeah, but what do you think she meant by that?
多年前 我就学会了
Years ago, I learned
永远不要猜测你妈说的话
to never put words in your mother's mouth.
如果你非要猜呢
If you had to guess.
我从来都不是当大人物的料
I've never been one for the establishment.
我一直认为整个系统都是他人掌上玩物
I always thought the whole system is rigged.
我们这边做的怎么样了
剧集 | 实习医生格蕾 | 导航列表