that you've been exposed to COVID-19?
没有的
No. That's a no.
口罩戴好
Mask up.
医院规定
Hospital policy.
把他转移到隔离病房♥ 安排全面检查
Move him to an isolated room and give him a full workup...
胸部X光 双下肢影像 还有新冠病毒检测
Chest X-ray, lower extremity duplex, and a COVID test.
结果出来呼我
Page me with the results.
好吧 医生 做全面检查也可以
Okay. Doc, look, I'll take the workup, okay
但我不在乎你们的小检测说什么
but I don't care what your little test says
因为我知道那不是真的
'cause I know that it's not real.
什么不是真的
What's not real?
新冠
COVID.
我看起来有那么蠢吗
Do I look like a sheep, alright?
我知道这就是阴谋
I know it's a scam.
她怎么样
How's she doing?
希望只是软组织损伤
Hopefully, it's confined to just soft tissue damage.
感觉锁骨没有损伤
Well, her clavicle felt intact.
我们只是在和平游♥行♥
We were marching peacefully.
她只是在和平游♥行♥
You know, she was marching peacefully.
你能想象竟然冲这位女士喷毒气吗
Can you imagine firing poison gas at this woman?
这把年纪了 还游♥行♥呢
Still marching at her age?
今天外面是什么场面
What was it like out there today?
很美的场面
It was beautiful.
起初是的
At first.
后来开始产生恐慌 接着变成一团糟
And then it was frightening and then messy
但仍然美得动人
but it was still beautiful.
我是说 有年轻人
I mean, there were young people
给我们送水送口罩
handing out water and masks.
很有组织
It was organized.
空气中有着这种感觉
There was this feeling in the air.
那是...
It's...
必须大胆涉险 投身其中
You have to put yourself on the line to be part of it
人们会愈挫愈勇 你懂吧
but good trouble lights you up, you know?
懂的 当然
Yeah, sure.
结果出来了
Scans are up.
好的
Okay.
没有伤到血管 谢天谢地
Oh, well, no vascular involvement, thank God.
看到吗 斜方肌被撕裂了
See? It tore through the trapezius muscle.
是啊
Yeah.
预订手术室 把瓦斯罐取出来吧
Well, let's book an OR and extract the canister.
好的
Yeah.
没有看到任何心包液
Don't see any pericardial fluid.
好事
That's a good thing.
好吧 那我是心脏病发作吗
Okay, so was it a heart attack?
因为我爸有过两次
Because my dad's had two of those.
类似
Kind of.
这叫心律失常
It's called commotio cordis.
基本来说 橡胶子弹击中你时
Basically, the rubber bullet must've hit you
肯定是刚好打在
at the exact right moment
打断正常心跳节奏的那一拍上
to interrupt your heart's normal rhythm.
心脏病发作也是这样的情况
The same thing happens with a heart attack.
是啊 好在应急医疗队离你不远
Yeah, you were lucky that EMTs were nearby.
本来一切都很平静的 你们知道吗
Everything was so chill, you know?
然后就出现催泪瓦斯 人们开始尖叫
Then there was gas and screaming
开始往四面八方奔跑
and people running in all directions.
我们甚至搞不清 警♥察♥想让我们往哪边去
We couldn't even tell which way the cops wanted us to go.
但我发誓 我们没有任何不当举动
But I swear, we didn't do anything wrong.
是啊 我相信你们一定没有
Yeah, I'm sure you didn't.
胸部X光和心超结果都正常
Your X-ray and your echo both look good
但我还是希望你住院观察 抽血化验
but I do want to admit you for observation and bloodwork
确保你的心脏没问题
just to make sure your heart's okay.
我可能得给我妈打个电♥话♥
I should probably call my mom.
我马上回来
Uh, I will be right back.
遥感监测不要撤
Keep him on telemetry
每两小时测一次心肌酶
and do cardiac enzymes every two hours.
嘿 不是说见面之前 都不打电♥话♥了吗
Hey. What happened to not speaking until we see each other in person?
房♥东打来了
The landlord called
说他很愿意租给医生
and he said he wants to rent to a doctor
但是有意者不少
but he has a few offers
他今天就得定下来
and he needs to make a decision today.
你看租♥房♥♥介绍吗
Did you look at the listing?
看了
I did.
不是很喜欢
I'm not a fan.
这房♥子居然用玻璃砖 而且只有俩窗户
It has glass bricks. And only two windows.
玻璃砖唉
And glass bricks.
好吧
Okay, well
我已经跟对方说 我会租了
I told him I'm gonna take it.
Maggie 我不能一直住酒店
Maggie, you know I need a better option
或者在后院搭帐篷
than a hotel or a backyard tent.
这房♥子只是过渡
It's just for now.
我只是想我俩能在一个城市
You know, I just want to be in the same city.
Maggie
Hey, Maggie.
我想问一下 没有其他意思...
And for the record, no judgment...
- Maggie - 你喜欢玻璃砖吗
- Maggie. - Do you like glass bricks?
Maggie 我先不说了
Maggie, I can't talk now.
有警♥察♥拦我
I'm being pulled...
我得靠边停车了
I'm being pulled over.
什么 谁让你停车
Wait, what? You're being pulled over by the...
是警♥察♥ 我先挂了
By the police, yes. I got to go.
不不 Winston 先别挂
No, no. Winston, don't hang up.
能不能把你摄像头打开
Turn on your camera if you can
别挂电♥话♥
but do not hang up the phone.
我在线上陪你
I will stay on the line with you.
她是不是很刻薄
Is she mean?
Grey医生
Dr. Grey?
你说什么
Excuse me?
对不起 我听别人说的
Sorry. It's just what I heard.
我也听说 她是最优秀的
I also heard that she's the best.
但我刚来时 她就已经这样了
But she got sick before my first day
所以没有机会接触她
so I never got a chance to see it.
有一天 我紧急给一个新冠病人插管
I intubated a COVID patient on the fly the other day.
放几年前 我根本没有这种本事
Never could've done that a couple years ago.
她教我的朗贝尔缝合术
And my Lembert sutures, which she taught me
也越来越熟练了
They're getting better.
我的每次成就 每次做成一件事
Every win I've had, any time I do something right
都离不开她的影响
I hear her voice in my head.
她是影响我最深的老师
She's the most influential teacher I've ever had.
即使她这样睡着
Even when she's asleep.
你说得对 她有时候是很强硬
And, yes, she can be tough sometimes.
但背后总有原因
There's always a reason.
我真希望有机会跟她一起做手术
I really hope I get to operate with her one day.
我也想
Yeah, me too.
好了
Alright.
关掉音乐 摘掉帽子 手放在方向盘上
Music off, hat off, hands on the wheel.
请出示驾照和身份证 先生
License and registration, sir.
今天过得如何 警官
How you doing today, Officer?
没什么特别的
Oh, just taking her easy.
请问为什么让我靠边停车
Can you tell me why you pulled me over?
我看限速是45码
I saw... Speed limit said it's 45...
我设的速度是40
Set the cruise to 40.
Winston 没事吧
Winston, are you there?
我什么都听不到
I can't hear anything.
先生 麻烦你挂掉电♥话♥
I'm gonna need you to turn off your phone, sir.
是我的未婚妻
It's just my fiancee.
她在西雅图
She's up in Seattle.
挂掉 先生
Your phone, sir.
她只是担心我开长途
She, she worries about me on the long drive.
我能就这么开着吗
Can I leave it on?
Ndugu先生 你不肯配合吗
Mr. Ndugu, are you failing to comply?
Winston
Winston.
你如果能听到
剧集 | 实习医生格蕾 | 导航列表