他们需要你 格蕾
They need you, Grey.
我知道
I know.
他们需要你战胜病魔
They need you to fight.
我们都需要你战胜病魔
We all need you to fight.
我不知道我能否做到
I don't know that I can.
这里这么温暖
It's...so warm here.
海水如此清凉
The water is so cool.
我觉得特别放松
I feel so relaxed.
没有任何痛苦
And there's no pain.
我目睹了我的孩子失去了母亲
I watched my kids lose their mum.
你不会希望你的孩子也经历一次 格蕾
You don't want that for your kids, Grey.
这里每天都有人病情好转
There are people getting better here every day.
你可以成为那些人之一
You could be one of those people.
我相信你可以
I believe that you could.
因为我听说过其他你已经
'Cause I've heard the stories about other fights
赢了的抗争 所以
you've already won, so...
我请求你去抗争
So I'm asking you to fight.
战胜病魔 格蕾
You fight, Grey.
没关系
It's okay.
我就在这里
I'll be right here.
韦伯医生要为德卢卡举办一个
Dr. Webber set something up for DeLuca.
追悼会
A memorial.
我不是个好犹太人
I'm not a great Jew.
我在受诫礼上作了弊
I cheated at my bar mitzvah.
我忙于不关注莱尼·拉普金的性感小腿
I was too busy trying to ignore Lenny Rapkin's shins
而没学好希伯来语
that I didn't learn Hebrew,
所以我只好写下读音 直接读了出来
so I just wrote it out phonetically and read that instead.
我跳过一半崇圣日并在赎罪日为此事忏悔
I skip half the High Holy Days and repent for it at Yom Kippur.
老实说 我
And if I'm honest, I...
一直很纠结是否信仰上帝
go back and forth about believing in God,
这点倒是很犹太人 但
which is actually very Jewish, but...
我发现传统很有用
It's the traditions that I find helpful.
当我们所爱的人死了 我们有
When a loved one dies, we have...
关于如何悼念和如何继续生活的规定
rules about how to grieve and move on.
操作规程
Protocols.
我们强迫自己直面痛苦
We force ourselves to sit in the pain.
我们会哭
We cry.
会笑
And we laugh.
会吃很多东西
And we eat a lot.
这不能让死者复生
And it doesn't bring the person back,
但这确实能开始治愈
but it does start the healing.
主任 你母亲去世了
Chief, your mom died.
我妈总让我抓狂
My mom makes me crazy,
但如果她死了 我会崩溃的
but I'm gonna fall apart when she dies.
而你有可以陪伴你的人
And you have people you can be with.
那些爱你 想你 需要跟你一同哀悼的人
People who love you and miss you and need to grieve with you.
这场疫情已夺走了太多
This pandemic has taken so much.
别让它也夺走那些
Don't give it that, too.
很抱歉
Oh, sorry.
我正要回去检查吉比斯先生
I'm about to head back in to check on Mr. Gibbis.
他打了镇静剂 很稳定
He's sedated and stable.
你要去追悼会吗
You gonna go to the memorial?
我曾对他有过不好的想法
I thought bad things about him.
当他生病时 我想
When he was sick, I thought,
"太好了 我得做更多手术了"
"Great, more surgeries for me."
我没有任何同情心
I had no compassion.
现在他
And now he's just...
死了
dead.
我们无法拥抱
And we can't hug.
我通常讨厌拥抱 但是
And as a rule, I hate hugs, but...
我已有超过两个月没有不带手套
...I haven't physically touched anyone without gloves
跟人有身体接触了
in over two months,
我 我觉得我就快变成那个病人
and I-I feel like I'm turning into that patient.
再这样过一周
Another week of this and...
我就会在医院里裸奔
I'll be running through the hospital naked.
站起来
Stand up.
转过去
And turn around.
干什么
I'm sorry?
相信我
Just trust me.
谢谢你
Thank you.
请都站开些
Spread out, please.
格蕾-斯隆纪念医院
我们虽然在外面 但还是需要保持社交距离
We may be outside, but we still need to maintain our distance.
理查德
Richard.
停车
我
I'm...
我需要请假
I need to take some time off.
我不确定要多久
I'm not sure how long.
但我需要回家
But I-I need to go home.
无论你需要多久都行
However long you need.
格蕾-斯隆纪念医院
各位 请听我说几句
Everybody, can I have your attention, please?
谢谢各位
Thank you.
我感谢大家今天在这里
I appreciate you all being here tonight.
格蕾-斯隆是个大家庭
Grey-Sloan is a family.
而安德鲁·德卢卡是这个家庭的一个成员
And Andrew DeLuca was a member of that family.
他的死 无论有多勇敢
And his death, however brave...
都令人心碎
Well, it's still heartbreaking.
我们无法像过去那样缅怀他的人生
We can't honor his life like we might have in the past,
但我们依然可以致敬他
but we can still honor him.
普瑞兹医生
Dr. Perez?
大家好 我叫安德鲁·德卢卡
Hello. Uh, my name is Andrew DeLuca,
我很兴奋申请格蕾-斯隆纪念医院的
and I'm thrilled to be applying to the surgical residency program
外科住院医生项目
at Grey-Sloan Memorial Hospital.
关于我的二三事
A bit about me.
我是意大利人 但成长于威斯康星州
I am Italian, but I grew up in Wisconsin.
我家里有很多医生
A lot of doctors in my family,
包括我的姐姐 卡丽娜
including my big sister, Carina.
我从小到大总偷玩她的"手术"游戏
Um, I grew up stealing her game of Operation,
所以我猜你可以说
so I guess you can say it's,
行医是我长久以来的梦想
uh, been a dream of mine for a very long time.
在格蕾-斯隆进行培训学习
The idea of doing my training at Grey-Sloan
以及 以及向传奇外科医生学习
and -- and learning from surgical legends
比如理查德·韦伯 米兰达·贝利
like Richard Webber and Miranda Bailey
杰克森·艾弗里还有梅瑞狄斯·格蕾
and Jackson Avery and Meredith Grey...
没有比这更酷的事了
uh, well, it just doesn't get any better than that.
我想成为外科医生的原因
I think the reason I want to become a surgeon
是因为我一直有种想帮助他人的欲望
is that I've always had this insatiable desire to help people.
我觉得这是遗传了我妈妈 她过世地太早了
And I think I get that from my mom, who I lost too soon.
她有一颗帮助他人 奉献自我的心
And, uh, she had this really giving heart,
也一直激励我做最好的自己
and she always pushed me to do as much good as possible,
所以我想这些是为了她
so I guess I'm doing this for her.
不过我要提醒你们
Now, you should be warned,
我有时候很无情 也很固执
I can be relentless at times, and very stubborn.
但我向你们保证 如果我能进入贵院
But I promise that, if I match with you...
[意大利语]
我会展现出最好的自我
I will give you the very best of me.
谢谢
Thank you.
好了
Alright.
安德鲁·德卢卡医生 1987-2020
无论代价有多大
At all costs,
我们忽视负面经历
we avoid negative experiences.
我们无视疼痛
We ignore pain.
我们躲避不熟悉的东西
We steer clear of the unfamiliar.
我们不告诉他人自己的真实感受
We lie when asked about how we feel.
我们不该那么做
We shouldn't do that.
我去了医院 为了...
I stopped by the hospital for, um...
我看了
I watched.
我以后不会在家里放酒了
I won't keep booze in the house anymore.
我不是想让你这么做
That's not what I need from you.
我想让你别再保密了
What I need from you is no more secrets.
只是 我们有了一个孩子
It's just -- we have this baby together.
我们共同建立了一个生活 所以
剧集 | 实习医生格蕾 | 导航列表