- A bridge. - You're more than a bridge.
你是我的朋友 我本来觉得自己越来越孤独了
You're a friend. When I feel like I have fewer and fewer of those.
是Carina 有一名病人已经宫口全开了
It's Carina. A patient's fully dilated and effaced.
既然你又变成住院医生了
Now that you're a resident again
我离开前 还有几件干洗衣物要取呢
I do have some dry cleaning I need picked up before I leave town.
有点听不清 祝你成功挽救世界
Can't hear you. But good luck saving the world.
再见
Bye.
不是应该提前两周通知吗
Whatever happened to putting in your two weeks?
最后一天才告诉我
One day's notice.
我认为Avery应该雇人顶替他
You know, Avery should have to hire his own replacement as far as I'm concerned.
Meredith早上的化验结果怎么说
Any word on Meredith's morning labs?
我一直在刷新邮箱 没有新邮件
I keep refreshing my e-mail, and nothing.
但我有足够的理由相信...
But I have every reason to believe that...
来了
Oh. Hello.
理疗科批准出院了
the physical therapy gave clearance.
如我所料
Just as I suspected.
没理由再让她继续留院观察了
There's no longer any medical reason to keep her here.
你不能一直瞒着她的 Bailey
You can't keep not telling her, Bailey.
我知道 只是开不了口
I know. I just don't want to.
Meredith今晚就要出院了
Meredith's gonna be clapped out tonight
如果Andrew DeLuca还活着
and if Andrew DeLuca were alive
他肯定是第一个为她喝彩的
you can bet he'd be the first in line to cheer her on.
她得知道 他来不了了
She needs to know he won't be here.
我会用导管介入移除血栓
I'll remove the clot with a catheter endovascularly
然后放入支架
and then place a stent.
一旦血流畅通
Once the blood flow's been restored
他的症状就能很快缓解
we're hopeful that his symptoms will improve, fairly quickly.
他负责教授古法文 传承绵延百年的故事
He has teachings, stories that have been passed down for hundreds of years in Lushootseed
那是我们民族代代相传的语言
the ancestral language of our people and this land.
我在努力学习了
I tried to learn them as much as I can
但我还有其他全职工作
but it's a full-time job, and I already have one of those.
我们不能失去他
We can't lose him.
原住民社区已有多位长者感染新冠去世了
Indigenous communities have already lost so many elders to COVID.
我们惨遭重创
We've been hit hard.
诊所拥挤不堪
The clinic's been packed
个人防护装备也不足
and still doesn't have enough PPE.
政♥府♥本该运送防疫物资 结果...
The government was supposed to send in a shipment, but...
让我猜猜 全是鞋套吧
Let me guess... All booties.
是装尸袋
Body bags.
非常抱歉
Oh, I'm so sorry.
这太可怕了
That's awful.
其他地方的部落
Tribes in other parts of the country
那些没有医保和自来水的 情况更加堪忧
with less access to healthcare and running water have it worse
但我们相信大家会戚休与共
but we believe we're all connected
像我的纳瓦族朋友一样
like my Dine friend here.
Mary Ann 我会照顾好你的祖父
Mary Ann, I'm gonna look out for your grandfather.
我会尽全力
I'm gonna do everything I can
确保他能继续向下一代
to make sure he can pass down his knowledge
传授传统文化
to little junior in there.
太谢谢了
Thank you so much...
Mary Ann 你还好吗
Mary Ann, are you okay?
Helm Chee 去推轮椅来
Helm, Chee, get a wheelchair.
- 还没到预产期呢 - 好的 好的
- She's not due yet. - Okay, okay.
呼吸 保持呼吸
Breathe. Breathe. Breathe.
- 没事的 - 得找我老公来
- It's alright. - I need my husband!
Mary Ann 预产期是什么时候
Okay, Mary Ann, when's your due date?
还有五天
In five days.
你有什么过往病史或手术史吗
Any past medical issues or surgeries?
Mary Ann 你的宫口已经打开八指了
Okay, Mary Ann, you're 8 centimeters dilated.
今天就要分娩了
You're having this baby today.
我不能现在生
This can't be happening right now.
我的产科医生是诊所的Mills医生
Um, my OB at the clinic. Dr. Mills.
她应该在诊所帮我接生的
I'm supposed to have this baby there with her.
没关系 Wilson医生会联♥系♥她 尽量请她过来
It's okay. Dr. Wilson here will call and see if she's available to join us.
还有我父母 我老公
And my parents and my husband.
我会打给每一个人的
Everyone. I will call everybody.
还有我爷爷 他还要手术呢
Oh, my grandfather! His surgery.
我这就去看他
I'm on my way.
这血栓可不得了啊
That's one impressive thrombus right there.
Helm 考考你
Helm, pop quiz...
缺血性中风的常见病因有哪些
What's the normal etiology of an ischemic stroke?
说话呀 难道我是自问自答吗
Hello? Did that sound rhetorical?
我不记得了
I don't remember.
你是不记得 还是没用心
You don't remember, or you weren't paying attention?
需要我做什么
Where do you need me?
Schmitt 来加入手术
Schmitt, step right up.
他怎么来了
What's he doing here?
他来接替你 可能是我老派
He's taking over for you. Call me old fashioned
但我觉得 给病人手术的医生
but I think our patients deserve surgeons
至少能够打起精神 假装想参加手术
who can at least muster the strength to pretend to want to be here.
行吧
Fine.
有Mer的消息吗
Oh, any updates on Mer?
我还没来得及问 我会问问Teddy的
I've been too busy to check, but I'll ask Teddy.
我错过什么了吗
I miss something?
没有啦
Nope. No.
你们把诱发性肺量计放哪里了
Where do you keep your... incentive spirometers?
好吧 怎么回事
Okay, what's going on?
抱歉 只是新人想熟悉一下环境
Sorry. It's just the new guy trying to get the lay of the land.
好啦 我确实不能装没看见
Alright, I couldn't help but notice earlier
你和Altman今天似乎友好多了
you and Altman seemed...friendlier today.
所以...但这也不关我事
So I... But it's not my business.
不关我事
It's not my business.
我都不知道该怎么解释了
You know, I couldn't explain it, even if I tried.
不用解释啦 对吧
Which is fine, you know?
最近大家都快没隐私了
Privacy is in short supply these days.
我就很想要点隐私
I can't wait to get mine back.
等Mer能回家照顾孩子了
As soon as Mer's got her house under control
Amelia和我就搬出去
Amelia and I are out of there.
干嘛
What?
祝你好运咯
Good luck with that.
- 有患者了 - 走吧
- Incoming. Okay. - Yep. Let's go.
这一下好痛
That was a big one.
宫缩间歇是三分钟
Uh, contractions are three minutes apart.
越来越频繁
They're getting closer together.
差不多要分娩了
It's almost time.
好消息是你老公和父母都在赶来
The good news is that your husband and parents are on the way.
坏消息是 Mills医生要紧急接生早产儿
The bad news is that Dr. Mills had an emergent premature delivery
来不了了 她要接生一对双胞胎
and won't be able to make it. Twins.
我本来想让接生我的产科医生 再接生我的孩子
I was supposed to be with the same OB that delivered me.
很遗憾
I'm so sorry.
但我保证 我们会好好照顾你和孩子的
But I promise, we'll take great care of you and your baby.
我爷爷怎么样了
Oh. How's my grandfather?
这也是我的任务呀 这就去问
Oh, that's me, too. Got it.
趁我还没痛到迷糊
Before I'm in too much pain to remember my own name...
可以麻烦你帮我把胎盘留下吗
Do you think you could save the placenta for me?
当然可以
Of course.
我们的传统是把胎盘埋于故土
We're taught to bury it on Suquamish land
让孩子永远不会忘记自己的根
so she always knows where her home is.
真美好
That's beautiful.
展开支架
Deploying the stent.
Helm医生还回来吗
Is Dr. Helm coming back?
不了
She is not.
你认识印第安健康诊所的William吗
So, you met our friend William at the Indian Health Clinic?
是的 我休假时 会去做志愿者
Yes, sir. I volunteer on my time off.
那里主要是基层保健
Mostly primary care visits
诊所里也有药房♥
but there's also an apothecary
有时我会用本地草药 做些治烫伤和祛疤药膏
so sometimes I'll make salves for burns and scars using local plant medicine.
其他时候 我们用传统治疗方式 祈祷或唱歌♥之类
Other times, we use traditional practices like prayer and song.
我也做很多熏疗
And I do a lot of smudging.
那是啥
What's that?
用燃烧的鼠尾草
剧集 | 实习医生格蕾 | 导航列表