他勇敢的撑过了手术
he pulled through surgery like a champ, okay?
格蕾医生正把他安顿到重症监护室
Dr. Grey's settling him into the ICU now.
他的肾呢
And w-what about his kidney?
我们移除了一部分
Okay. We did have to remove part of his kidney,
但其他部分还在正常工作
but it's still functioning,
还需要持续观察 但情况很乐观
so we'll monitor him closely, but it's promising.
太感谢你了 海斯医生 谢谢你
Okay. Thank you so much, Dr. Hayes. Thank you.
等麻醉结束了 我们给你找个平板
Once the anesthesia wears off, we'll set you up with a tablet
-让你俩聊聊 -谢谢你
- so you can chat, okay? - Thank you!
李先生
Mr. Lee?
这是凯登的主治医生
These are Kayden's doctors.
他怎么样
How is he?
李太太在这里吗
Is Mrs. Lee here?
她出去了 等一下
She's outside. One second.
-我给她打电♥话♥ -不用 我们
- Let me get her on the phone. - No, no, we sh--
我们去找她吧
Let's -- Let's go and talk to her.
为什么
Why?
不
No.
天啊
Oh, God.
不
No.
告诉我他还活着
Just tell me he's alive.
这就够了
Just that much, because...
我不能连他是不是还活着都不知道
I can't go all the way to my wife
就去找我老婆
if I don't even know that.
不
No.
不
No!
他不会的
He can't be.
不能是我的儿子
Not my baby boy.
不能是我的儿子啊
Oh, not my baby boy.
不要
No!
不要
No!
没事的 来吧
It's okay. Come on.
有我在
I got you.
有我在
I got you.
所以这就是你的报告 整个世界一团乱麻
So, that's your report -- that the world is on fire?
我认为这是个准确的总结
I think it's an accurate summation.
你想听更多的细节吗
What, you -- you want me to give you the long version?
卡洛西科把十万美金都花在了防护鞋套上
Well, Koracick's $100,000 order was nothing but booties.
我们在不断地失去病人 流失资金
We are losing people. We're losing money.
但我们依然会坚持工作 直到战胜疫情
But we'll keep showing up until we win.
报告完毕
End of report.
听着 我知道理查德在他的手术之后让你离开
Look, I get that Richard humiliated you
对你来说是一种羞辱
when he sent you away after his surgery.
所以呢
So what?
你买♥♥下他的医院对他也是一种羞辱
You humiliated him when you bought his hospital.
你们都做了非常伤害对方的事情
You have both done incredibly hurtful things.
但他现在能帮你度过这场噩梦
But he is someone who can help you through this nightmare
给你带来快乐
and bring you some joy,
况且所有人现在都需要一点快乐
which is something we all need more of right now.
只要你不认为晚了 一切就还不晚
And it's only too late if you decide it's too late!
人们都在死去
There are people dying!
很多孩子都在死去
There are children dying!
这是一场全球疫情
There's a worldwide pandemic!
但你还活着
But you are still alive.
我很抱歉我在朝你大吼
And I am sorry that I'm yelling right now,
但这感觉真的太好了
but it really does feel good,
尤其是在我说出真♥相♥的时候
especially when it's the truth!
她总结得也很到位
Also an accurate summation.
施密特
Schmitt?
谢天谢地 刚才实在太尴尬了
Oh, thank God. That was really uncomfortable.
抱歉 我只是
Sorry, I just um...
我非常想让那个孩子活下来
I just really wanted that kid to live.
我们都这么想
Yeah. We all did.
好吧 所以你也支持欧文
Oh, okay, so you're on Owen's side, too.
我猜现在所有人都这样了
I guess that makes everyone.
你觉得大家应该支持你吗
You think they should be on your side?
我觉得大家都应该管好自己分内的事
I think everyone should just mind their own business.
就算大家没有指指点点
Having your life fall apart is hard enough
面对你支离破碎的生活已经够难了
without everyone's judgment.
让我猜猜 你只是跟随了自己的内心
Let me guess. You just followed your heart.
这就是随心所欲的结果
Well, this is where your heart led you,
完全是你自己的过错
and it's no one's fault but your own.
你生活幸福 家庭美满
You had a beautiful life, a beautiful family,
但因为一次拨号♥疏忽 你就把一切全毁了
and you blew it up with a butt dial?
你知不知道这让欧文多丢人
Do you have any idea how humiliating that is for Owen?
阿历克斯离开你 不是我的过错
It's not my fault that Alex left you,
但如果你想朝我发泄的话 那也行
but if you want to take that out on me, then okay. Fine.
你从不犯错吗
You never made a mistake?
你从没伤害过自己爱的人吗
You never hurt someone that you love?
你从没有刻意破坏过自己的幸福吗
You never tried to sabotage your own happiness
因为简单和快乐对你来说如此陌生
because easy and happy are so unfamiliar to you?
它们陌生到你不知所措 无法应对
They're so foreign that you can't even live with it.
我爱欧文 但我伤害了我们的关系
I love Owen, and I broke us,
我无法承受这种感觉
and that feeling is unbearable.
你可以对我肆意评论 也可以现在住嘴
So you can judge me all you want or you can take a break,
因为我对自己的谴责已经够多了
because I'm doing enough judging of myself for the both of us.
你对他说过这些吗
Have you said all of that to him?
我试过 但他不想听
I tried, but he doesn't want to listen.
再努力试试吧
Try harder.
我收到你的消息了
I got paged.
是要我猜你的心思吗
Am, uh, I supposed to guess what you wanted?
凯瑟琳 我收到你的消息了
Hey, Catherine. I-I got your page.
我猜 你应该
I guess you, uh...
听说了货物的事
you heard about the delivery.
汤姆 有时候一场危机比一个人更重要
Tom, sometimes a crisis proves bigger than any one man.
这场危机显然比你更重要
This one has proved bigger than you.
你依然是神经外科的主治医生
You'll stay on as neuro attending,
但我接受你作为首席主任的辞呈
but I'm accepting your resignation as chief of chiefs,
即刻生效
effective immediately.
你要辞退我吗
Are -- Are you firing me?
你还指望我会作为主治医生留下吗
And you expect me to -- to stay?
不必了 谢谢
Uh, yeah. N-No, thanks.
只要我想 在哪里我都可以找到工作
I-I can get a job anywhere I want.
然后在别人的手术室里
And, what, broadcast your sexual escapades
公放你越轨的性♥爱♥行为吗
in someone else's O.R.?
汤米 全世界都知道了
Tommy, word gets around.
时代不一样了
This is a new world.
如果我是你 见好就收吧
If I were you, I'd take the win.
韦伯医生 我希望你能接手首席主任的工作
Dr. Webber, I'm hoping that you will accept his job as chief of chiefs
我很抱歉做出一切伤害你的事
and my apologies for everything I've done to hurt you.
真的对不起
I am so sorry.
好吧
Well...
我们得去做点新冠检测试了
...I guess we need to get our hands on some COVID tests.
为什么 你不舒服吗
Why? A-Are you feeling poorly?
不 我很好 我好极了
No, I-I feel fine. Never felt better.
我只是想要确保我们都没感染
I just want to make sure it's safe to do all the things
这样才能和你在一起
I want to do with you.
海斯
我办公室有威士忌 你想下班前一起喝一杯吗
安德鲁
Andrew.
怎么了 我来接你的班
What? I'm tagging you out, right?
我刚完成了很棒的手术
You know, I-I pulled off this incredible surgery,
现在精神多了 我可以留下来
and I sort of got a second wind, so I think I can stay.
某人曾告诉我睡眠很重要
You know, someone once told me that sleep's important.
有时间我也该试试
I should try it sometime.
有哪个病人需要留意的
Is there any specific patient you want me to check in on?
-我可以照顾 -应该是我来做
- I can do it. - It should be me.
告诉我睡眠很重要的那位朋友
Okay. You know that friend who told me about sleep?
她也说如果我不照顾好自己
She also told me that I wouldn't be much use to anyone
那我也没法帮到任何人
if I didn't take care of myself.
她现在是你朋友了吗
She's a friend now, huh?
剧集 | 实习医生格蕾 | 导航列表