If you're still there
别挂电♥话♥
just keep me on the line.
我现在伸手去挂电♥话♥了
I'm reaching for my phone.
Winston
Winston?
Winston
Winston?
天啊 不要
Oh, no, no.
请给我甲状腺拉钩
Army Navy, please.
镊子 Bokhee
Pick-ups, Bokhee.
我妈提过我给她发的邮件吗
My mom mention getting an e-mail from me at all?
我感觉你想听的答案是"有"
I sense you want me to say yes.
我估计她都没点开
She probably hasn't even opened it.
我也是不长记性
I don't know why I haven't learned.
只有她自己的意见才能说服她
The only ideas that get through to her are her own.
要解决问题并不容易
It's hard being a problem-solver
尤其都是复杂的问题
when the problems are so complex.
我永远没法像她那样
I could never do her job.
好吧 如果她不忽视别人帮忙的建议
Yeah, well, it'd be easier if she wouldn't ignore good advice
也许能做得轻松一点
from people trying to help her.
如果只是我一个人也还好
Wouldn't even bother me as much if it was just me.
我和Alma Ortiz花了很大功夫想出的方案
Alma Ortiz and I worked really hard on a lot of good ideas
吸取了她之前的经验
based on her previous experience.
我建议给她一点时间
Well, listen, give her time.
大家的压力都很大
We're all feeling next-level stress.
我有预感 一周之后
Something tells me that after a week
她会更愿意听取意见
she'll be a little more open.
我们刚从这女人身上取出一块金属
We just pulled a hunk of metal out of this woman
你怎么突然变得这么积极了
and you're seriously being super positive right now?
明明你自己也差点躺在这了
You know, you barely missed getting hit yourself.
对啊 不该变成这样的
Yeah, it should have never happened.
没有造成严重损伤 已经谢天谢地了
I'm just thankful that the damage isn't worse.
激励我的是...你刚刚看到她了
What got me...Well, you saw her.
她一点都不恐惧
She wasn't fazed.
她很有力量 你懂我的说的吧
She was energized. You know what I mean?
星星之火 可以燎原
There's power in gathering like that
真♥相♥让大家团结一致
I mean, where the truth brings so many people together.
我想说...
I mean...
你懂的
Well, you know.
我不懂 真的
Actually, no, I don't.
老实说 我从来没上街抗♥议♥过
Honestly, I've never been to a real protest.
我确实抗♥议♥过一些东西...
I mean, I've protested plenty of things...
抵♥制♥资本行为 签请♥愿♥书
I've boycotted businesses, signed petitions.
免费做手术 去演讲
Done surgeries for free, given talks.
但每次遇到有人上街抗♥议♥
It seems like every time folks took to the streets
我都选择回避
I always had a reason not to.
有工作啊 要学习啊
I had to work, I had to study.
我总觉得 能用钱解决就最好
I could always see how useful money was to the cause
所以我一直都是
you know, so I guess I always felt
拿钱买♥♥心安
that writing a check was a worthwhile substitute.
并且行之有效
And, hell, maybe it is.
至少在美国是这样
In this country, at least.
你觉得这是在逃避吗
You think that's a cop-out?
我不想去批判其他人的处理方式
I try not to judge the way that anyone handles
每个人应对创伤方法不同
the traumas that come with living here.
你有自己的方式
And that includes you.
你妈妈也有她的
And your mother.
夹钳
Clamp.
这是Winston Ndugu医生的电♥话♥
Hi, you've reached Dr. Winston Ndugu.
- Pierce医生 - 接电♥话♥啊 快啊
- Dr. Pierce! - Just... Come on.
Pierce医生
Dr. Pierce!
他又室颤了
He's in V-fib again!
推六毫克腺苷注射液
Let's push a 6-milligram bolus of adenosine.
Ortiz 帮我打这个电♥话♥ 一直打
Ortiz! I need you to keep calling this number.
- 我未婚夫Winston的号♥码 - 还在室颤
- It's my fiance, Winston. - He's still in V-tach.
如果打通了 就通知我
If he picks up, you tell me.
没接的话 就一直打
If he doesn't, just keep calling.
不要停
Just do not stop.
- 出什么事了 - 他被警♥察♥拦下来
- Everything okay? - He got pulled over.
我想让警♥察♥知道 有人在关注他的安危
I want the officer to know that someone is checking in on him.
充电到200焦耳
Let's charge to 200!
口罩 Anderson先生
Mask up, Mr. Anderson.
对不起 忘了
Sorry, I forgot.
"新型冠状病毒谣言"
The whole "coro-no-virus."
先生...
Sir...
你听我说
I need you to listen to me.
你的核酸测试结果是阳性
Your COVID test came back positive.
此外 你的肺上有好几处毛玻璃阴影
Additionally, you have ground glass opacities in your lungs.
所以你觉得呼吸困难
That's why you're having trouble breathing.
你的脚趾发红 不是因为跑步没穿袜子
And your toes aren't red because you run without socks.
这是一种叫"新冠脚趾"的症状
You have what's being referred to as "COVID-toe."
"新冠脚趾"
"COVID-toe"?
- 对 - 真的假的
- Yes. - Really?
你们就这点能耐吗 还新冠脚趾
That's the best you got? COVID-toe?
你们演戏也要努力一点啊
Are you guys even trying?
超声结果显示 你的腿上有血块
This ultrasound of your leg reveals a clot
必须马上治疗 所以...
that we need to treat immediately, so...
好吧 这到底是谁的腿
Okay, well, whose leg is that?
什么
I'm sorry?
我爱好跑步
Well, see, I'm a runner.
跑步的人 腿上没有血块 不过你...
We don't get blood clots. But it's a...
编得不错
That's a nice try, though.
- Anderson先生 拜托 - 听着
- Mr. Anderson, please. - Okay. Look.
你知道我怎么想吗
You know what I've figured out?
我发现你们都畏惧的小感冒
I figured out that this little cold that y'all are so terrified of...
是加密货币之后的最大商机
Biggest moneymaker since crypto-currency.
说起来 你们怎么收回扣的呢
And speaking of, how do you get your kickbacks?
是每确诊一个病人
I mean, is it like a flat fee
就能拿人头费吗
from every patient that you diagnose
还是按比例提成呢
Or is it like a percentage deal, or...?
我妈...
My m...
我...
Um, I...
稍等一下 我去回复信息
Be back in a moment. I need to answer a page.
行行 你慢慢来
Yeah, yeah. Take your time.
我去 什么鬼
What? What!
行了
Okay.
深呼吸 深呼吸
Breathe. Breathe. Breathe.
什么鬼
What?!
打住
Stop.
好吧 这么说吧
Okay, let's try this.
你的血氧含量低得很危险
Your blood oxygen is dangerously low.
肺部状况也在恶化
Your lungs are getting worse.
如果不接受治疗 腿部的血栓
And if untreated, the clot in your leg
可能会移♥动♥到肺部导致死亡
could travel to your lungs and kill you.
近来发生了很多这种案例
We're seeing cases like yours all of the time...
先生 这不是什么小感冒
Sir, this is not just a cold.
也不是哮喘
It's not asthma.
不会神奇地自愈
This won't magically go away.
先生 拜托请你同意住院
Sir, please, let us admit you so that we can start
我们会给你用类固醇
you on steroids...
以及血液稀释剂
...and put you on blood thinners.
哪怕你只有一丁点错
Look, because even if you are a little bit wrong
都可能会害死你
it could be fatal.
给我开点舒喘宁就行了 医生
You know, I'm still waiting on that albuterol prescription, Doc.
谢谢
Thank you.
- 200焦 - 200焦 离手
- 200 joules! - 200. Stand clear.
仍旧室颤 再来
Still V-fib. Go again.
- 充电 - 充电
- Charge. - Charge.
离手
Clear.
好的 恢复窦性心律了
Okay, he's back to normal sinus rhythm.
你觉得是怎么回事
So, what are you thinking?
我觉得橡胶子弹挫伤了他的心脏
I think the rubber bullet bruised his heart.
肌钙蛋白水平在上升
剧集 | 实习医生格蕾 | 导航列表