在想骨刺 是吧
It's bone spurs, isn't it?
说实话 我在想
Honestly, I was thinking...
如果我把你搞怀孕了呢
what if I just knocked you up?
正在想 在梅瑞狄斯家住的几个月
I think living at Meredith's the last few months
把我搞坏了
has broken me.
我喜欢当爸爸
I love being a dad.
我想要更多
I think I want more.
更多孩子
More children?
我们自己的吗
Like, of our own?
是的
Yeah!
我没说现在
I mean, not tomorrow,
但是 总有一天
but...eventually.
现在 我也想要爆米花了
Okay. Now I want popcorn.
林克
Link.
别动 我马上回来
Don't move. I'll be right back.
第四周
有人吗
Hello?!
缝合包
Hey. Suture kit.
这样你就能在锻炼休息时找回灵活性了
So you can get your dexterity back between workouts.
你在看什么
Hey. What you readin'?
我的未来
My future.
脑雾 神经疾病 疲劳
Brain fog, neuropathy, fatigue.
因为新冠肺炎
Some of the many gifts
我所得的很多后遗症之一
I've been plagued with forever due to COVID.
或许你也可能没事
Or you could be just fine.
根本没有足够的数据
You know, there's barely enough data.
已有的数据很吓人
The data that's out there is terrifying.
看来康复是漫长痛苦且无聊
Yeah, it's looking like recovery can be long, painful, and boring,
但有一件事它做不到
but the one thing it can't do
就是做你的工作
is do the work for you.
站起来
So, up.
来吧 我们出去走走
No. Come on. Let's take a walk.
我不想去
I do not feel like it.
这种态度并不能让你康复回到手术室
This attitude isn't gonna get you back in the operating room.
我也不能再多失去一个外科医生了 所以来吧
And I can't lose any more surgeons, so come on.
贝利 我可能永远回不去了
Bailey, I may never get back.
如果我无法站立 我就无法手术
I can't operate if I can't stand on my feet.
我连接孩子放学
I can barely pick up my kids
感觉都像跑了一场马拉松
without feeling like I've run a marathon.
好吧 你至少要休息一下吧
Alright, well, can you at least take a break?
我一直都在休息
That's all I've been doing.
我知道大家都是好意
And I know everybody means well,
但我不想要缝合包 也不希望每隔五分钟
but I don't want suture kits and everybody hovering
大家就围过来问我的情况
and asking how I'm doing every five minutes.
我只想找回我的生活
What I want is my life back.
还是没有活动
Still no activity.
我都不知道你走了
Hey. I didn't hear you leave.
斯凯勒她...算了没事
Yeah. Skyler's just...nothing.
你想说声早上好吗
Well, you want to say good morning?
斯考特和我正在即兴演奏
Scout and I are just having a little jam sesh.
林 停下
Hey, Link, stop.
为什么 他喜欢听这个
Why? He loves this.
但是请停下
But just stop.
好了 接着弹
Okay. Start again.
格温 你太强悍了
Gwen, you're a rock star.
超声心动显示射血分数很高
Great ejection fraction on echo,
肺部积液基本消失了
the fluid build-up in your lungs is almost resolved,
而且化验结果显示没有器官排斥的迹象
and our labs show no signs of organ rejection.
继续保持 你很快就能回家了
Well, you keep this up, you'll be home in no time.
怎么了
What's wrong?
你们都这么开心 我真不想告诉你们
Well, you're all so happy, I hate to tell you.
我醒来时头痛 而且越来越严重
I woke up with a headache, and it's getting worse.
我看东西有重影
I'm seeing double.
器♥官♥移♥植♥可导致围手术期卒中
Transplants can cause perioperative strokes.
也可能只是头痛而已
Or it could just be a -- a headache.
我们会呼叫神经科来确认
Yeah, we'll page neuro to make sure.
坚持住 格温
Hang in there, Gwen.
我会的亲爱的 谢谢你
I will, dear. Thank you.
我们知道大脑的不同部分
Okay. We know different parts
掌管不同方面 对吧
of the brain process different things, right?
数学问题 情感 空间关系
Math problems, emotion, spatial relationships,
还有我们从斯凯勒身上看到的 音乐
and, as we've seen with Skyler, music.
那么我们可以再进一步
So we can take it a step further.
首先我们要做的是
First what we needed to do
区分她大脑的不同部分
was isolate distinct parts of her brain.
明确的区分
A clear differentiation.
好了
Okay.
斯凯勒 你好
Skyler, hi.
我是谢博德医生
This is Dr. Shepherd.
我会给你放一些音乐
I am going to play you some music.
很好
Great.
现在我希望你想象你家里的卧室
Okay. Now I would like you to imagine your bedroom at home.
想象你自己从那走过
Imagine yourself walking through it.
我们知道她可以听见你
We -- We know that she can hear you.
但这离苏醒还差得远
That doesn't put her any closer to waking up.
不一定 看这个
Maybe not, but watch this.
等着看吧
Just wait.
我会问你几个问题
I'm gonna ask you some questions.
如果答案是正确的
If the answer is yes,
正确
我希望你想象音乐
I want you to think about music.
如果答案是错误的 我希望你想象你的卧室
If the answer is no, I want you to think about your bedroom.
错误
你的名字是米歇尔吗
Now, is your name Michelle?
你的名字是斯凯勒吗
Is your name Skyler?
天呐 艾米莉娅 这太...
Wow. Amelia, that is...
这太不可思议了
Wow. That is incredible.
是还不赖
Yeah, it's not bad.
蓝色警报
Code blue.
-蓝色警报 4850病房♥ -我收到你的呼叫了
- Code blue. Room 4850. - I got your page.
出什么事了
What the hell happened?
她喂食过后发青了 可能是吸入了
She turned blue after feeding. Probably aspirated.
你插♥进♥去了吗
Are you in?
还没 准备好二氧化碳检测仪
Not yet. Have the CO2 detector ready.
我进去了 给她压送氧气
I'm in. Start bagging her.
威尔逊 二氧化碳检测仪
Okay, Wilson. CO2 detector.
什么
What?
-二氧化碳检测仪 -抱歉
- CO2 detector. - Sorry.
血压62/30 脉搏54 血氧饱和度90 呼吸频率5/分钟
她仍然心动过缓
She's still bradycardic.
恢复按压 准备好肾上腺素
Let's resume compressions, have epi on standby.
你为什么不注射肾上腺素
Why aren't you pushing epi?
请安静
Shush, please.
血压62/30 脉搏54 血氧饱和度90 呼吸频率5/分钟
-海斯 -停下
- Hayes! - Stop.
血压62/30 脉搏61 血氧饱和度93 呼吸频率8/分钟
加油 加油 加油
Come on. Come on. Come on.
血压98/60 脉搏102 血氧饱和度95 呼吸频率20/分钟
成功了
We got it.
卢娜 你吓到我们了
Oh, Luna, you gave us a little scare.
开始给她静脉输液
Okay, let's start her on IV fluids.
马上拍个胸片 暂定肠内喂养
I want a chest X-ray, STAT. We're holding enteral feeds.
威尔逊
Wilson?
我是她妈妈 我要...
I'm her mom. I'm gonna --
我想做她妈妈
I want to be her mom.
我给格温做了一周的神经检查
I've been doing neuro exams on Gwen for a week.
第五周
完全正常 我甚至还做了CT和核磁共振
Completely normal. I even did a CT and an MRI.
没有水肿或者血块的迹象
There's no sign of edema or clots.
我找不到她头痛的任何原因 抱歉
I can't find any reason for her headaches. I'm sorry.
我很不想没做完会诊就离开
And I hate to consult and run,
但我要去向一位父亲传达好消息了
but I'm about to make a father very happy.
我不想一直让格温等着了
I don't want to keep telling Gwen to wait,
但的确没有别的检查可以做了
but we really are out of tests.
剧集 | 实习医生格蕾 | 导航列表