-坐下 -对不起
- Sit down. - ?I'm sorry.
我去给你拿瓶水
I'll get you some water.
太对不起了
I'm so sorry.
你没做错事 不用道歉
No, you have nothing to be sorry about.
别担心了
Don't worry about it.
他们说想和我的老板谈谈
They said they wanted to talk to my boss.
下次你就告诉他们 你就是老板
Then tell them you're the boss next time.
-真的吗 -你们好 我是玛兰达·贝利医生
- Really? - ?Hello. I'm Dr. Miranda Bailey.
凯登·李是我们的儿子 他在火灾里
Kayden Lee is our son. He was in a fire.
凯登才18岁 我们应该能进去
Kayden is only 18. We should be allowed to be in there.
我知道现在的情况很吓人
I know this is a scary situation.
我也是当妈的 所以我知道你有多害怕
I'm a parent. Believe me, I understand your frustration.
作为主任 我向你们保证
But you have my word as chief
所有的孩子都被精心照料着
that all of your children are receiving the best possible care.
希望你们能理解我们现在的处境
But we just need you to bear with us a little while longer.
你好 我是艾伦·莫理斯 弗兰克怎么样了
Excuse me. Uh, Aaron Morris. Any word on Frankie?
弗兰克是哪个
Which one is Frankie?
他免疫功能低下
He's immunocompromised.
他在两个月前
He got a kidney donation
因为多囊性肾病变接受了肾移植
for polycystic kidney disease just two months ago.
他是新冠易感人群
He's high risk for Covid.
-那他怎么去蹦迪了 -施密特
- Then why was he at a party? - Schmitt.
-弗兰克·莫理斯是吧 -对
- Frankie Morris. - Yes.
他应该还在路上
He must still be en route.
我会亲自查一下
I'll look into it myself.
告诉凯登他不是一个人 爸爸妈妈都在呢
Tell Kayden he's not alone. Mom and Dad are here.
我受不了这个 史蒂夫 我得去陪着他
I cannot do this, Steve. I need to be with him.
他是我们的宝贝
He's our baby.
还是没有她家里人的消息吗
We still haven't heard anything from her family?
她家里人在亚利桑那州
Her family still live in Arizona,
她姐姐在波特兰上学
sister goes to school in Portland.
我不知道负责失踪人口的人员能不能找到他们
I'm not sure if missing persons was able to reach them.
那你去查 我不想看到她
Well, find out. I don't want her
在空荡荡的重症监护室里醒来
waking up alone in an empty ICU!
快去
Go on!
贝利 如果你受不了这个 就换我来
Bailey, if this is too much for you, I can take over.
我已经背叛过她一次了 不会有第二次
I betrayed her once. I'm not doing that again.
我直视她的双眼
I looked her in the eye
让德卢卡送她回家
and told DeLuca to send her home.
简直就是羊入虎口
With a monster.
你已经尽力了
Well, you assessed the situation as best you could.
你还分心了 因为德卢卡当时...
And you were distracted because DeLuca was...
德卢卡... 我不知道我们该拿德卢卡怎么办
DeLuca... I don't know what we're gonna do with DeLuca.
我了解他的感受
I-I know what he's feeling.
多少了解一点
At least in part.
我知道那种渴望被人帮助
I know what it feels like to want help
也害怕被人帮助的感觉
but be afraid of it at the same time.
理查德·韦伯坚持给我喂药
Richard Webber all but put the pills in my mouth.
我放弃了自己 但他从来都没放弃
I had given up, but he never did.
那我们或许也该这么做
Well, maybe that's what we need to do.
永不言弃
Just not give up.
组织钳
Tissue grasper.
-弗兰克... -莫理斯
- Frankie... - Morris.
他爸爸收到通知说
His father was notified
他被人从火灾现场送到这里了
he was being brought here from the fire.
弗兰克·莫理斯 他还没到这呢
Frankie Morris. He's not here yet.
他们怎么搞的
What did they do?
半路停下来买♥♥冻酸奶去了吗
Stop for frozen yogurt on the way?
按理说我们并不收创伤病人
We're not even supposed to be open to trauma.
你觉得他被拒了吗
You think he was turned away?
我去查查看
I'll try to find out.
贝利
Bailey.
我有件事和你说
I was thinking.
我看到护士们用漂白剂清洁口罩
I saw some nurses wiping down their masks with bleach.
我知道那么做不好
Now, I know that can't be good,
所以我在想我能不能
so what I was wondering was can I --
你把整套的安全措施都看完了
You went through the whole stack of safety precautions?
我 我 我是想说
I-I-I -- What was I say--
你把所有的流程都记下来了
You committed all of those protocols to memory?
听着 这家医院跟你离开时不一样了
Look, this is no longer the hospital that you left.
如果你坚持要留下
And if you're going to insist on being here,
你一定要清楚我们现在是如何工作
then you are going to need to know how we operate now.
所以当我说 你要阅读安全措施
So when I tell you to read the safety protocol,
你必须要好好地阅读安全措施
I mean read the damn safety protocol!
格蕾斯隆纪念医院的安全措施
马迪根医生请到新冠楼层
Dr. Madigan to the Covid floor.
温斯顿
-你好 -我刚才跟你说再见的时候
- Hey. - Yeah, so when I said goodbye earlier,
不小心说漏嘴了
something kinda slipped out.
你要说得具体一点
You're gonna need to be more specific.
你指的是 你突然跟我说"爱我"
You mean when you dropped a "love you" on me
然后迅速挂了电♥话♥
and then jumped off our call?
没错 所以你听到了
Right, okay, so you heard. ?
是这样的
Yeah, so, um, s-so, yeah,
我其实不是在跟你说话
I wasn't really saying that to you.
我在跟我同事金斯利说话
That was to my colleague Kingsley.
我们医院搞了一个小活动
It's this little initiative we started at my hospital.
有助于鼓舞士气
It's kind of like a morale boost,
所有的员工都会觉得自己受到了重视
so that the whole staff feels valued.
这样就很合理了
Yeah, that makes way more sense
比你跟我说更合理 因为你要是跟我说的话
than you saying it to me because that would be --
就很荒唐 我知道
Ridiculous, yeah, I know.
还可能把你吓跑
And maybe scare you away.
说认真 我吓到你了吗
For real, though. Did I freak you out?
很奇怪的是 只有一点点
Weirdly only a little.
那就好
Okay, good.
如果在这种混乱的状态下
Because if I lost the one place in the world
我把世界上唯一一个给我慰藉的关系也搞砸
where I actually manage to feel good during this mess,
-那我就完了 -我也一样
- I think I'd be done for. - Me, too.
你这样说好像比说"爱我"
And somehow you just made it more romantic
更加浪漫
than saying "love."
我厉害吧
See how I do?
-回头再聊 -如果我们还活着的话
- Talk later? - If we're still alive.
不好意思
Excuse me.
我们这里的牌子比时代广场还多
We have more signs in this place than Times Square,
而且牌子上写得清清楚楚
and they're very clear.
现在医院的极少数访客
The few visitors we have right now
都要由医院员工的陪同
have to be accompanied by a hospital employee.
或者你迷路了
So either you have been misplaced
或者你根本不该进来
or you're not supposed to be here.
我儿子受伤进医院了 凯登·李
My son is in here. Kayden Lee.
我知道我进来是违反了规定
I know it's against the rules for me to be here,
但是他被烧伤了
but he was burned.
烧伤严重到需要手术
He was burned so badly that he needs surgery.
他刚满十八岁 我 我
He just turned 18, and I -- and I --
我知道他已经成年了
and I know that means that he's an adult,
他会开车了 他跟别人在交往
that he drives a car and he's dating someone,
他自己洗衣服
and he does his own laundry
我们一定要他在上大学之前学会这些
because we wanted to make sure of that before college.
可是他脸上的笑容
But he still has the same smile
跟他小时候一模一样
that he had when he was a baby,
他还会在离家之前说声"我爱你"
and he still says "I love you" before leaving the house,
我不说"我也爱你"
and he won't shut the door
他就不关门
unless I say "I love you" back.
他需要我
So he needs me.
他需要听到我的声音
He needs to hear my voice
这样他就会知道我爱他
and he'll know that I love him
一切都会好起来的
and that everything is going to be okay.
我知道担心一个人是什么感觉
I know what it's like to worry about someone
担心到你自己都快要崩溃了
so much you think it'll break you.
-跟我来吧 -谢谢你
- Come with me. - Oh, thank you.
剧集 | 实习医生格蕾 | 导航列表