你可以
You can.
我之前基本上用消毒剂洗了澡
I basically showered in sanitizer,
但小心驶得万年船 对吗
but better safe than sorry, right?
你的手术怎么样
How was your surgery?
是手部挤压伤
Well, it was a crush injury to the hand.
病人算是个性♥爱♥治疗师
The patient was some sort of sex therapist.
显然 他以帮助女人达到
Apparently he's very well-known for helping women
37次高♥潮♥而闻名
achieve their goals 37 times.
一次性♥爱♥吗
Like, in one sitting?
对 据说是一次
It was advertised as one event, yes.
我很抱歉
I'm so sorry.
不 不 对不起
No, no, I'm sorry.
我 我想我不知道出什么事了
I don't -- I don't think I know what's wrong.
梅瑞迪斯还在医院
Meredith is still in the hospital.
孩子们都在等我告诉他们
And the kids are all waiting for me to tell them
一切都会好的
that everything is going to be fine,
但我只是背过身 想着
but I just keep turning around and wondering
谁来告诉你我一切都会好的
who the person is who is going to tell you and me that.
我实在太累了
I'm so tired...
我甚至都认不出自己
that I don't even recognize myself.
我甚至都不知道裤子是什么了
I-I don't even know what pants are.
全球医疗危机正在上演 而我没法帮忙
There's a global medical crisis going on, and I can't even help.
我无法和一般人一样
And I can't turn my brain off
用杯酒就让自己停止思考
with a glass of wine like normal people.
我 我 我快要爆♥炸♥了
I'm -- I'm, uh -- I'm going to explode.
你想让我去照顾孩子们吗
You want me to take the kids?
他们都睡了
They're asleep.
好吧
Okay.
要不你告诉我你想要什么
How about you tell me what you want...
我会满足你 任何事都行
and I will get it for you. Anything.
37次吗
37 times?
那是你想要的吗
That's what you want?
我只是想感受一些除彻底绝望之外的其他情绪
I just need to feel something other than overwhelming despair.
我之前在医院来着
I was at the hospital. I-I --
我本想着在检测前保持距离的
I was planning on keeping my distance until I could get tested.
谁说不能隔着六英尺的距离做这个呢
Well, who says we can't do this six feet apart?
莱诺医生 呼叫血库
Dr. Leon, call the blood bank.
莱诺医生 呼叫血库
Dr. Leon, call the blood bank.
你有时间让我请你喝一杯烂咖啡或是什么吗
Do you have time to let me buy you a-a bad cup of coffee or...?
很抱歉咱们没怎么好好说话
I'm sorry we haven't talked a lot. I --
对我来说 过去几个月不算轻松
The past few months haven't been easy for me and for --
我一直挺开心的
Oh, I've been having a-a grand time.
-汤姆 我 -泰迪 如果你现在没在这里
- Tom, I -- - Teddy, what would be really great
其实会更好
is if, uh, you weren't here right now.
因为你再一次伤害了我 而我却依然爱着你
Because you broke me again and I still love you.
但是我得忘掉你 因为
But I got to get over you because
我这一生已经受够苦难了
I've had enough misery for one life.
正好找到我要找到的人了
Just the man I was looking for.
真好 现在什么情况
Great. What now?
你的新冠测试结果呈阳性
You tested positive for Covid-19.
真搞笑 真是雪上加霜啊
Funny. Kick a man when he's down.
要隔离14天 这是医院的政策
14-day quarantine. Hospital policy.
密接者追踪小组会联♥系♥你
Contact tracing team will be in touch.
-我 我没有症状啊 -回家吧 汤姆
- I'm... No, I'm not symptomatic. - Go home, Tom.
别在商场停留 直接回家 待在家里
Don't stop at the store. Just go home. Stay home.
别再感染其他人了
Try not to infect anyone else.
也许你该把口罩再戴上
Maybe you should put your mask back on.
是的
Right. Um...
天啊 能见到你真好
God, it's good to see your --
怎么了
W-What's wrong?
我不知道自己还能这样撑多久
I don't know how much longer I can do this.
53个人了
53 people.
这是自疫情开始以来
That's how many have died on my watch
死在我手里的病人 53人
since this thing started. 53.
他们中的绝大多数都是黑人女性 这意味着
And most of them have been Black women, so that means --
这里也是同样的情况
The same thing's happening here.
到处都是
Everywhere.
今早我有个病人去世了
I lost a patient this morning.
罗莎莉·路易斯
Rosalie Lewis.
她人很幽默
She was so funny.
她
She, um...
每次我去看她 她都会感谢我
She thanked me every single time I came in to check on her,
而且
and...
看着她和她的女儿打电♥话♥
watching her talk to her daughter on the phone,
让我想起我妈妈以前和我聊天时的情景
it reminded me of the way that my mom used to talk to me.
我从未想过会有这样的一天
I never thought the day would come
在我妈妈去世时
when it would feel like a privilege
握着她的手都变成了一种奢望
to have held my mother's hand while she died.
我真的很遗憾
I'm so sorry.
罗莎莉不该这样寂寞地死了
Rosalie deserved a better death than this.
她不该只是成为统计中的一个数据
She deserved to not be a statistic.
我懂
I know.
而且我很为我姐姐担心
And I'm scared for my sister.
我 很努力地不去害怕担心 但是
I'm -- I'm -- I'm -- I'm trying so hard not to be scared, but...
我真的很担心
I'm scared.
你好啊 卢娜
Hi, Luna.
你妈妈现在在睡觉呢
Your mommy is asleep right now,
但她真的会很高兴见到你的
but she is gonna be so excited to meet you.
看到了吧
See?
-天赐福音吧 -是的
- Joy. ? - Yeah.
她长在了肝脏的边上 又在疫情中出生
She developed in a liver and was born in a pandemic.
她真是个幸存者
She is a survivor.
过去几天你的付出大家都看在眼里
Your work these last few days hasn't gone unnoticed.
谢谢你
Thank you.
梅瑞狄斯必须没事 贝利
Meredith has to be okay, Bailey.
她必须没事
She has to be okay.
真是报应啊
This feels like payback.
就是的
Damn right it is.
你真的希望我做你的委托人
And you're sure you want me to have your POA
不找麦琪或者艾米莉娅吗
and not Maggie or Amelia?
你了解我的全部人生
You've known me my whole life.
如果我脑死亡了
You're the only one I can trust
我相信你是唯一能不犹豫拔掉插头的人
to pull the plug if my brain is gone.
我会提前竭尽全力不让你脑死亡
I'll do every damn thing I can first.
我知道你会的
I know you will.
你 你不希望上呼吸机吗
And you -- you don't want to be put on a vent?
呼吸机短缺
There's a shortage.
我不想从真正需要的人手里抢走一台
I don't want to take one from somebody who needs it.
如果真正需要的人就是你呢
What if that someone's you?
不可能 我还没到那程度
It's not. Not yet.
我的孩子们需要我
My kids need me.
我们都需要你
We all need you.
他们都准备好了
They're ready for you.
人们说遵守流程能拯救生命
They say following the rules saves lives.
当你们决定去学医
When you decided to go to med school,
你们一定对职业生涯充满梦想
you had dreams of a career.
我知道不是现在这样
I know this isn't it.
我也不想这样
It's not mine either.
我希望进手术室
I want to be in an OR.
我想做手术
I want to be cutting.
我想握住患者的手 没有阻隔
I want to hold my patient's hand, skin to skin.
我想当面和他们所爱的人交谈
I want to meet their loved ones.
我想回到过去那样
I want to be in the before.
但过去已经过去了
But the before is gone.
我们活在现在
We're in the now.
患者们都指望我们带领大家度过疫情
And people are looking to us to guide them through it.
我们一定能度过
And we will.
我会教给你们工作所需的技能
I'll teach you the jobs that need to get done.
我会督促你们尽自己全力学习更多
I will make sure that you learn as much as you can.
我们都会没事的
And we'll be okay.
剧集 | 实习医生格蕾 | 导航列表