实证证据
Empirical evidence.
我要你承认从来没有爱过我是因为...
I asked you to admit you never loved me because...
我需要
I need it.
如果我能幸存
If I survive this thing...
我想在你扔下我的地方爬起来 所以...
...I want to get up off the ground where you dropped me, so...
我需要听
...I need it.
我从没爱过你 汤姆
I never loved you, Tom.
谢谢你
Thank you.
你想坐下来 还是...
You want to sit, or...
我一停下来
Oh, the second I stop,
斯考特就像一辆人肉救护车嚎叫个不停
Scout starts wailing like a human ambulance.
那你继续吧
As you were.
斯考特需要我来回走个不停
And Scout needs me to keep moving.
佐拉 贝利 爱丽丝 她们需要我们动个不停
Zola, Bailey, Ellis -- they need us to keep on moving,
放歌♥ 吃东西
playing songs and eating.
她们吃的好多
They eat so much.
所以我老是去杂货店
So I just keep going to the grocery store
买♥♥食物 艾米莉娅总是假装
and buying food that Amelia keeps pretending
她知道怎么做菜
she knows how to cook,
如果梅瑞狄斯没有活下来的话
and what if Meredith doesn't survive this
你知道这对我的生活会有什么影响吗
you know what it's gonna do to my life?
你刚才已经说出来了
Yeah, you just said that out loud.
别担心 我们都很害怕
Don't worry about it, we're all scared.
没人看不起你
No one's judging you.
我有点看法
I'm a little bit judging,
但那是因为我认识你才七分钟
but that's 'cause I've only known you seven minutes.
我每晚都跪着祈祷她活下来
I'm on my knees every night praying that she survives this,
我不是那种跪着祈祷的人
and I'm not an on-my-knees-praying kind of guy.
-我明白 -我不是为自己祈祷
- I get it. - I'm not praying for myself.
你是人 林 别折磨自己 好吗
You're human, Link. Give yourself a break, alright?
你累坏了
You're exhausted.
梅瑞狄斯 我把她当家人
Meredith is -- she's family to me.
梅瑞狄斯是家人
I mean, Meredith is family.
我能想出无数个我不希望她...死的理由
I can think of a million reasons I don't want her to...die.
一些理由和她有关 一些和我有关
Some of them are about her, some are about me
还有一些和这个世界有关
some are about the world at large.
重点是 你可以有自己的理由
Point is, you're allowed to have your reasons.
不一定要是无私的
They don't all have to be selfless.
我只是...
I just...
这些孩子已经没了爸爸
I mean, those kids already lost their dad.
我不想她们成长的过程中也没有妈妈
I don't want them to have to grow up without a mom, too.
我们能做的只有
And all we can do is just --
向前走
Keep moving.
对
Yeah.
我是说 接着走
I mean, literally keep moving,
因为人肉救护车
'cause human ambulance.
对
Yeah.
你很在行
You know, you're pretty good at this.
那种"安慰一个
The whole "Keep somebody calm
你才认识七分钟的人"这种事
you've only known seven minutes" thing.
公道的说 现在已经八分钟了
Well, to be fair, it's been more like eight minutes now.
没错
It's true.
杰克森 谢谢你把麦琪找过来
And, Jackson, thank you for getting Magg over here.
如果让你尴尬 我抱歉
I-I-I'm sorry if that was awkward.
-你是唯一一个接电♥话♥的人 -没事
- You were the only one picking up. - No, it's fine.
为什么会尴尬
Why would it be awkward?
只是...
Uh, just...
你 你是她的前任 对吗
Okay, you're, uh -- you're her ex, aren't you?
再来一瓶
Another round?
好
Yeah.
我曾经是佐拉 贝利 爱丽丝
I was Zola and Bailey and Ellis.
我曾是失去一位家长的孩子
I was the kid who lost a parent
整个世界都颠倒了
and the world turned upside down.
我不知道...
And I don't know...
如果我没有亲眼目睹我爸的死亡
if I hadn't been there to see my dad dead on the ground,
他们不知道要瞒我多久
how long they would've waited to tell me.
从未有人提过
Nobody talked about it.
我也不期望得到回答 但
I didn't expect answers, but...
根本就没有提问的机会
there wasn't room for question.
只有...沉默
Just...silence.
梅瑞狄斯告诉了孩子们德里克的事
Meredith told the kids about Derek.
我们应该为她做这件事
We can do this for her.
她值得我们挺身而出
She deserves us stepping up.
孩子们也是
And the kids do, too.
我们能在这儿多待一会吗
Can we just stay here a little longer?
你妈妈看到你会抓狂的
Your mom is gonna freak out when she sees you.
没错
Yes, she is.
蓝色警报 蓝色警报
Code blue, code blue.
蓝色警报
Code blue.
瓦尔快不行了 快点
Val's coding! Hurry!
天哪
No.
别别别
No, no, no.
好点了吗
Comfortable?
你姐姐去买♥♥咖啡了
Well, your sister just went to get coffee,
但她留下了很严格的指令
but she left strict instructions.
别再追车了 行吗
No car chases, okay?
好
Okay.
心率过速 中心静脉压上升
He's tachycardic and his CVP's going up.
蓝色警报 蓝色警报
Code blue, code blue.
一定是心脏压塞
Must be cardiac tamponade.
我们得重新给他开胸
We're gonna have to open him back up again.
拿手术刀来 再送点血来
Let's get a scalpel and order more blood.
蓝色警报 蓝色警报
Code blue, code blue.
德卢卡 我们需要再次开胸 好吗
DeLuca? DeLuca, we're gonna have to open you back up, okay?
但我在这陪你 好吗
But I am with you, okay?
有我在 好吗
I got you, okay?
快点 起钉器
Come on. Staple remover.
谢谢
Thank you.
快快快
Come on, come on, come on, come on.
行了 剪线钳
Okay, wire cutters.
好
Okay.
很好 准备
Good, let's go.
一 二 三
One, two, three.
呼叫阿尔特曼 叫她来手术室
Somebody page Altman and have her meet me in the O.R.!
多送点血来
Call for more blood.
开始执行大量输血程序
Start the massive transfusion protocol.
马上就到了 德卢卡
Almost there, DeLuca, okay?
快点 快走
Let's go, let's go!
充电到150焦 离手
Charge to 150. Clear.
加油 瓦尔
Come on, Val!
你马上就能看见宝贝女儿了
You're so close to seeing your baby girl.
充电到200焦
Charged to 200.
离手
Clear.
什么情况
What happened?
弥散性血管内凝血 失血过多
He went into DIC. He's bleeding out.
输血栓素
Push TXA --
已经做了
I already have.
加量
Push more.
我需要大量纱垫
I'm gonna need a ton of lap pads.
让我来
Let me in.
他快不行了
He's crashing.
开始心脏按♥摩♥
Starting cardiac massage.
充电到270焦
Charge to 270.
来不及了
I think it's too late.
离手
Clear.
今早医生给你妈妈上了呼吸机
So, this morning they put your mom on a ventilator.
帮助她呼吸的机器
That's the machine that breathes for her.
对
Yes.
他们什么时候会拿掉她身上的呼吸机
When will they take her off of it?
不同的人痊愈时间不一样
Different people come off of it at different times.
剧集 | 实习医生格蕾 | 导航列表