万一可以改变呢
What if it can change?
还不算太晚
It's not too late.
泰迪 你没事吧
Teddy, are you okay?
你做噩梦了
You're having a nightmare.
我去做松饼
I'll make pancakes.
好
Okay.
她小睡很少超过30分钟
She barely naps for more than 30 minutes.
我发誓她和我妈一起住之后就不认识我了
I swear she doesn't know me since she moved in with my mom.
欧文
Owen.
你需要原谅泰迪
You need to forgive Teddy.
所以你认为我告诉她
So you think that if I tell her
我已经原谅了她
that she's forgiven
就能帮她恢复 我可以试试 但
it'll bring her out of this? I mean, I can try but...
不不 我不是说你要假装原谅她
No. No. I am not saying you need go in there and pretend.
我是说
I'm saying...
欧文 我知道泰迪深深地伤害了你
Owen, I-I know that Teddy hurt you badly,
她和汤姆做的事没有任何洗白的余地
and nothing about what she did with Tom is okay.
但
But...
欧文 她是泰迪啊
Owen, she's Teddy.
多年来你一直用某种方式爱着她
You have loved her in some form for decades.
就因为她爱上了艾莉森
And just the fact that she was in love with Allison...
不是因为她爱上了艾莉森
It's not the fact that she was in love with her.
而是因为她骗了我
It's the fact that she lied.
明白了吗 她无休止地撒谎
Okay? And she lied relentlessly.
这么多年一直没变
For decades.
她说还没有放下她
She said that she's not over her.
和我在一起时 她不仅出轨了汤姆·卡洛西科
So not only did she cheat on me with Tom Koracick,
我们在一起时
she's been in love with someone else
她一直爱着别人
our entire relationship.
简直令人作呕
It's despicable
所以她不配得到我的原谅
and she doesn't deserve my forgiveness.
令人作呕 你到底怎么回事
Despicable? What is wrong with you?
这话该我问你
What is wrong with you?
你站在她那边
You're taking her side.
你生气是因为她有个挚爱
You're pissed because she has a Cristina,
而这一点你无法忍♥受
and you don't like it.
你明明做过同样的事
Why can't Teddy be allowed to
为什么轮到泰迪就不行了
love more than one person when you have?
我从未在过去的感情上撒过谎
I never lied about having past relationships, okay?
-但她这么做了 -问问你自己 欧文
- She did. - Ask yourself why, Owen!
她可能因为在可怕的悲剧中失去了一生所爱
She probably had PTSD from losing the love of her life
而患上了创伤后应激障碍
in a horrific tragedy.
你最应该理解这点
You of all people should understand that.
那为什么她不直接告诉我
Then why didn't she just tell me that?
你会见到人就说
Do you walk around telling everyone about
你差点掐死克里斯蒂娜吗
how you strangled Cristina?
你该走了
I think you should leave.
欧文 她对创伤的反应和你不一样
Owen, her trauma response is different than yours.
你不能就这么云淡风轻地
You don't get to just casually throw in my face
讲出我一生中最后悔的事 好吗
the worst thing that I ever did in my life, okay?
我是认真的
I did not do it casually.
而你自己 也绝对没想到自己会掐住
No part of you ever, ever thought that you were capable
你爱的人 但你还是这么做了
of choking someone that you loved but you did it.
我当时不清醒 好吗
I was asleep, okay?
我有过创伤后应激障碍
I-i had PTSD...
她也是 欧文
So does she, Owen.
她也是
So does she!
有时受过创伤的人会撒谎
Sometimes traumatized people lie.
对别人撒谎
They lie to you.
对自己撒谎
They lie to themselves.
那并不意味着他们嘴里没真话
That does not mean that everything is a lie.
当你受到创伤时 不经意间会伤害他人
When you were hurting, you hurt other people.
我受到创伤时 也会伤害其他人
When I was hurting, I hurt other people.
但我们都得到了帮助 泰迪需要帮助
But we both got help. Teddy needs help.
我去看看她
I'll go check on her.
我们为什么要工作
Ugh, why do we even have jobs?
无所事事好太多了
Doing nothing is so much better.
没错
It is.
我想告诉克莱尔真♥相♥
I want to tell Claire the truth.
她会恨我的
She'll hate me.
我不想这样
And I'll hate that.
但她应该知道真♥相♥
But she deserves the truth.
我知道 这是她应得的
I know. I know she does.
我只是 我不想伤害她
I just... I don't want to hurt her.
但生命总有痛苦相随 泰迪
Life comes with pain though, Teddy.
生命总有痛苦相随
Life comes with pain.
今天没有
Not today.
今天没有痛苦
Today doesn't come with pain.
对我们来说没有 此刻没有
Not for us. Not this time.
你♥爸♥
Your dad...
他该让你养沙鼠的
he should've let you have the gerbil.
我们要去什么地方吗
We've got somewhere to be?
不 不 不是
No, no, no, no.
我只是 永远不想结束这一刻
I just... I never want this moment to end.
出事了
Something's going on.
我们 我们没事
Uh, we-we're okay.
不 但出事了
No, but something's wrong.
我知道 但我们没事
I know, but... but we're okay.
你和我在一起
You're with me.
知道吗
You know what?
你是对的 我们告诉克莱尔吧
You're right. Let's tell Claire.
她应该知道真♥相♥
She deserves to know the truth.
她会恨我 因为失去你是这世上最糟的事
She'll hate me because losing you is the worst thing in the world.
但她不会恨你 我保证她不会恨你
But she won't hate you. I promise she won't hate you.
因为 艾莉森 除了爱你别无其它选择
Because, Allison, it's impossible to do anything but love you.
你觉得怎么样
What do you think?
我闻到了烟味
I smell smoke.
你闻到烟味了吗
Do you smell smoke?
不 不 不 你和我在一起
No, no, no, no, you're with me.
你很安全
You're safe.
我没法呼吸
I can't breathe.
艾莉森 别离开我
Allison, don't leave me.
不 请别离开我
No, please don't leave me.
艾莉森
Allison.
别离开我 艾莉森
Don't leave me, Allison.
加油
Come on!
加油 艾莉森
Come on, Allison.
请别离开我 艾莉森
Please don't leave me, Allison!
离手
Clear!
充电到200 离手
Charge to 200. Clear!
充电到300 离手
300! Clear!
泰迪 我很抱歉
Teddy, I'm sorry.
一切都结束了
This is over.
死亡时间
Time of death,
2001年9月11日
September 11, 2001,
上午9点59分
9:59 a.M.
都是我的错
It's all my fault.
都是我的错
It's all my fault.
都是我的错
It's all my fault.
我刚哄她睡着
I just got her back down.
我想她知道她的妈妈有点不对劲
I think she knows there's something going on with her mom,
所以她总是闹
so she's just off.
好吧
Yeah.
我知道你想让我走
I know you want me to leave.
但我来这里是因为我爱你们
But I am here because I love you
我想帮你们
and I want to help you.
知道吗 如果她跟卡洛西科私奔
You know, it almost would've been easier
事情就会简单得多 知道吗
if she'd just run away with Koracick. You know?
你想过这么做吗
You ever think about doing that?
跳进车里 扬长而去
Just getting in the car and driving away?
剧集 | 实习医生格蕾 | 导航列表