Yeah, I come out here every morning
就是为了欣赏风景
just to take it all in.
感觉过去几天我在这里思考的东西
Feel like I got a lot more thinking done
可能比一整年还要多
these last few days out here than probably all year.
说来也许不信
Might find it hard to believe,
但我一直在想我们上次见面的事
but I've been thinking a lot about our last visit.
你说的每一句话
Everything you said.
事实就是
And the truth is,
我离开是因为我就是这样的人
I left because that's what I do.
我选了这个地方 因为很安全
I chose this place because it's safe.
经营餐厅 打包午饭
Running the restaurant, bagging lunches,
这些对我来说都不需要付出太多
none of it requires much of me.
我可以随时头也不回地离开
I can walk away and not look back any time.
然后忘掉你丢下的人 是吗
And just forget about who you're leaving behind, yeah?
我当时相信没有我你会过得更好
I was convinced you were better off without me.
没有父亲
Without a father?
你怎么会觉得我会过得更好 没有...
How would you think I'm better off without...
我的父亲从来没有出现过 我的生日
my father never being there for any birthdays,
毕业典礼
any graduations?
我被比利·帕克斯顿打了
That time I got beat up by Billy Paxton?
我的婚礼
At my wedding?
我女儿 也就是你孙女出生
The birth of my child, your granddaughter.
我离婚 这或许是你介入
My divorce -- maybe that would've been a good time
分享一些智慧的好时机
for you to step in and share some wisdom.
一个拥抱 我不知道
A hug, I don't know.
帮我做一些决定
Help me make some decisions?
你离开了并不是几个月
It's not like it was a few months, man.
或一年 或十年的事 是一辈子
Or a year or 10 years. It's my entire life.
-你怎么会觉得这样更好呢 -在我父亲眼里
- How could you think that's better? - In my father's eyes,
我是家里的败类
I was the screw-up in the family,
我相信了这一看法
and I absorbed that story.
也许我还变成了这种人
Maybe I became it.
我不想把这一点传给你
And I didn't want to pass that down to you.
我不想搞砸你的生活
I did not want to mess you up.
恭喜啊
Congrats.
我现在明白了
I get that now.
我伤害了很多人
I hurt a lot of people.
你 你母亲
You, your mother.
发现我有一个孙女...
And to have found out I have a granddaughter that I...
可能永远见不到...
may never meet...
本来可以不用这样的 对吗
Yeah, well, it didn't have to be that way, did it?
你完全正确
You're absolutely right.
所以我给她买♥♥了礼物
So I buy her presents.
一套艺术用品 一个篮球 一辆三轮车 桌游
An art set, a basketball, tricycle, board games.
你说什么 你没有寄出去
What are you saying? And you didn't send them?
我没权利
I don't have the right.
我不配...
I don't deserve...
花你的时间 占用你的空间
to take your time, be in your space.
离开你
Not one day has passed
我每一天都在悔恨中
that I haven't regretted leaving you.
它成为我的梦魇
It haunts me in my sleep,
早上醒来时
when I wake up in the morning.
我感到非常 非常抱歉
And I am truly, truly sorry.
但是我明白道歉永远无法弥补
And yet I know an apology will never make up for it.
我必须忍♥受这一切
And I have to live with that.
我永远都过不了这一关
I will never get over it.
杰克森
Oh, Jackson.
这样的十字路口 你不会经常面对
Crossroads like this, you don't arrive at them often,
但我知道你会没事的
but I know you will be okay,
不管你选择哪一条路
no matter what road you choose.
我还是艾弗里家的人 对吗
I'm still an Avery, right?
我还是能找到某种方式...
I still find some way to...
去逃避一切
walk away from it all.
苹果总掉在离树不远处[有其父必有其子]
Apple doesn't fall far from the tree.
人们不都是这么说的吗
Isn't that what they say?
-很好 不错啊 -很抱歉
- Nice. That's great. - No, I'm sorry.
我只是觉得很好笑
I just thought that was funny.
我是树 你是苹果
I'm the tree, you're the apple.
你真的这么觉得吗
Do you really think that?
我正坐在这里 不是吗
I'm sitting here, aren't I?
杰克森 我向你保证 你不是我
Jackson, let me assure you, you are not me.
你怀疑你的选择这一事实
The fact that you're even questioning your choices
就是证明
is proof of that.
如果这还不够
And if that's not enough,
你很尽心尽力 杰克森
you are committed, Jackson.
你对工作 家庭
Committed to your work, to your family,
对需要帮助的人都如此
to people in need.
我知道你有时候想逃避
And I know sometimes you want to run away from it all,
但任何有理智的人都会产生这种想法
but anybody with any sense does that.
这和真正逃避
It's very different
很不一样
from actually following through with it.
我那时很害怕
I was scared.
我也怕
I'm scared.
但你是怕做错事
Yeah, but you're scared of doing the wrong thing.
我当时很害怕 不敢做正确的选择
I was too scared to do the right thing.
你不是逃避者
You're not a runner.
如果你是的话 你早就不知道去哪了
If you were, you would have been long gone by now.
你知道 基金会的事曝光后
Do you know how easy it would have been
你大可以
for you to walk away from everything
丢下一切不管
after it all came out about the foundation?
你有想过吗
Did you even consider it?
没想过
Not really, no.
你当然没有
Of course not.
因为你在灵魂深处就是要做正确的事
'Cause you have it in your soul to do the right thing,
要拨乱反正
to make things right.
你不仅补偏救弊 你还让情况变得更好
And you didn't just fix a disaster, you made it better.
所以如果你不想留下来 就别留
So if you don't want to stay, don't.
但别怪到我头上
But don't blame it on me.
因为在你最糟糕的那天
'Cause on your worst day,
你也比我强十倍
you are 10 times the man I am.
杰克森
Jackson?
-快进来 -我没法留下来
- Come in. - I can't stay.
亲爱的 外面正下着瓢泼大雨
Honey, it's pouring out here.
我是说这里 妈
Here, Mom.
我没法留在西雅图的格蕾-斯隆医院
I mean, I can't stay at Grey-Sloan in Seattle.
我没法继续做我们一直在做的事
I can't keep doing what we've always done.
你知道疫情开始后
You know how many people of color
已经有多少黑人去世了吗
we've already lost since the pandemic started?
这个体系一直在削弱和抹杀我们
The system keeps diminishing and erasing us.
他们任由人们病死街头
T-They're literally letting people just die in the streets,
而我们可以为此做点什么
and we can do something about it.
我得让哈莉特看看 我们可以把我们的钱
I got to show Harriet that we can put our money
和注意力放在我们所宣称的地方
and our attention where our mouths are.
我们可以把我们的工作
And we can acknowledge the connection between our work
和街上实际正发生的事联♥系♥起来
and what's actually happening in the streets
在这世界创造一种公平的感觉 好吗
and give a sense of equity in this world, okay?
这在新冠以后也不会改变
It's not gonna change after COVID.
我们都清楚
We know that.
白人至上主义已融入了这个国家的结构
White supremacy is woven into the fabric of this country,
医疗行业也是如此
and that means medicine, too.
我们这样的人
People that look like us
去看病时 不该被精神压♥迫♥
should not have to be gaslit, shamed, and ignored
被羞辱 或被忽视
when they're just going to the doctor,
不必总得证明他们的生命有价值
constantly having to prove that their lives have any value.
这种来自贫穷 创伤和种族主义的
It's like this constant cycle of stress
持续循环的压力
from poverty and trauma and racism,
肯定会影响心理健康
and it's definitely impacting mental health --
绝对会杀了我们
it's definitely killing us.
人们该求助于谁
Where are people supposed to turn?
他们觉得去看病不安全
They don't feel safe going to the doctor.
他们害怕报♥警♥
剧集 | 实习医生格蕾 | 导航列表