哪怕在疫情时期
Even in a pandemic.
我也不能停下 不能缓口气
There's no stopping. There's no relief.
我得回我女儿身边了
I need to get back to my girl.
是鲍勃 他不会说的
It's Bob. He's not gonna talk.
对 他不会 我知道
No, he's not. I know.
我知道 我只需要弄明白
I know. I just have to figure out
怎么才能接近他
how to get close enough to him
弄清楚他们都知道了什么
to find out what they already know.
不 因为他可能已经中风了
No, because he may have had a stroke.
我会的 对
I will, yes.
德卢卡医生 你看看这个好吗
Dr. DeLuca, can you take a look at this?
那是我侄女
That is my niece!
逮捕这女人 她拐卖♥♥儿童
Arrest this woman for child trafficking!
保安 拘留她
Security! Detain her!
我还在等结果
I'm still waiting on the results,
所以等结果出来了告诉我一声好吗 谢谢
so let me know when they come in, okay? Thank you.
好
Okay.
你的情况看起来还不错
Your sats still look good.
你真是个工作狂
You're a workaholic.
我只有工作
Work is all I have.
还有一个长长的上♥床♥清单
That and a to-do list of many, many women.
你所拥有的不止这些
That's not all you have.
你想念你的孩子们吗
You miss the kids?
我已经思念到心痛了
So much it hurts.
我甚至想念他们不停地喊我妈妈
I even miss when they say, "Mom, Mom, Mom, Mom, Mom, Mom,"
以至于我想换个名字
so many times I want to change my name.
我曾经非常生气上帝带走了戴维
Used to be so angry at God for taking David away,
但我现在觉得这好像是件好事
but now I think it's kind of like a blessing.
他不必感受这些 或者为我担惊受怕
He doesn't have to feel this or worry about me.
我也不用担心他
I don't have to worry about him.
刚刚都是我瞎说的
Yeah, that's B.S.
要是能听他不停地喊我爸爸 我♥干♥什么都行
I'd kill for a "Dad, Dad, Dad, Dad" about now.
我只想看见一线希望
Just trying to silver-line something.
你在和我开玩笑吗
Are you kidding me?
逮捕我吧 警官
Okay, arrest me, officer.
不 我是个非常糟糕的病人
No, no, I've been a terrible, terrible patient. I --
祝你痊愈好运
Good luck with your plague!
你也是
Good luck with yours!
牧师请到病人服务处
Chaplain to patient services.
她有一头红发
She's got red hair, and --
她在那里
There she is!
有事吗
What's going on?
你被抢劫了 你不想做个笔录吗
You were mugged. Don't you want to make a statement?
当然 谢谢你 当然
Yes. Thank you. O-Of course.
今天晚上太疯狂了
I -- uh... it's been a crazy night.
我在朝自己的车走的时候
I was walking to my car,
我感觉到身后有人
and I actually felt something from behind.
然后呢
Okay. And then what?
两个女孩都对输氧反应良好
So, both girls are responding well to the oxygen.
只要她们下一次的X光结果正常
As long as the next X-rays are looking good,
你们就可以出院了
you can all be on your way.
妈妈
Mom! ?
我很抱歉 妈妈
I'm so sorry, Mom!
没事 天啊我快担心死了
No. Oh, God. I was so worried about you.
-我很害怕 -我也很害怕
- I was so scared. - I was so scared.
我没事 乖女儿
I'm okay, sweet girl.
我没事了
I'm okay.
我就在这里 宝贝
I'm here, baby.
我在这里
I'm here.
是你吗 把她救出来的吗
You did this? You got her out?
是金钱把她救出来的
Money did this.
这个国家只认钱
It's the only language this country understands.
不 威利特太太
No, Mrs. Willett.
我没有更好的消息了 抱歉
I don't have better news. I'm sorry.
好的
Okay.
我会的
I will.
我以为你在做手术
Hey. Thought you had surgery.
我刚做了手术
I did.
救了一个人贩子
Saving a sex trafficker's life.
所以我要透透气
So...I needed some air.
你是怎么做到
How did you manage to not...
不用手术刀捅他的头骨的
stab him in the skull with a scalpel?
我差点就控制不住了
Skin of my teeth.
我可以轻易地让导管滑出去一毫米
I easily could have let the catheter slip by a millimeter,
划破他的动脉
lacerate his artery,
或者我也可以一不小心让他大面♥积♥中风
or I could have accidentally let him have a bigger stroke,
让他变成植物人
landing him in a vegetative state,
和自己的排泄物生活几十年 但我没这么做
sitting in his own filth for decades, but I didn't.
因为我宣过誓
Because I took an oath.
我非常成功地救了他
I saved his life so amazingly well
他会比原本活得更久
that he will live far longer than he should,
直到他在监狱里孤独死去
until he dies alone in prison.
我受够了
I'm so sick of it.
我实在是受够了
I'm so sick of it.
我知道 太令人生气了
I know. It's infuriating.
怎么会有人绑♥架♥孩子
How anyone could kidnap children --
不 我说的不是这个 艾米莉娅
No. That's not it, Amelia.
我说的不是这个
That's not it.
你非常气愤
You're outraged.
人人都很愤怒
Everyone is outraged
那个禽兽绑♥架♥了那些女孩子
that this monster kidnapped these girls.
很糟
And that is awful.
是很糟
It's awful.
但那些置我们于这种境地的禽兽呢
But what about the monsters that got us here?
那许多让黑人女孩
The many reasons that Black girls are more vulnerable
更容易遭到攻击的原因呢
to being taken in the first place?
我想为这个愤怒 我们被视为可以任意处置
I want outrage for that. I want outrage for the fact
很少被当作受害者 我想为这一事实愤怒
that we are seen as disposable and rarely seen as victims.
黑人女孩看起来
That Black girls are less likely
不像白人女孩那样无辜
to be as seen as innocent than white girls,
这让人们以为我们不需要保护
which makes people think that we don't need protecting,
媒体可以把我们渲染得很性感
and it's okay to hypersexualize us in the media.
同时 我们被人身伤害 被性侵害的比例
Meanwhile, we are being physically and sexually abused
高得吓人 而这不仅仅是性贩子造成的
at horrific rates, and not just by sex traffickers.
有许许多多的事
There are so many things
在等着剥夺黑人妇女和女孩
just waiting to rob Black women and girls
我们的自♥由♥ 未来和幸福
of our freedom and future and our joy.
因为没有一样很邪恶或很明显
And because none of it has an evil or obvious face,
所以都被忽略了
it just gets ignored.
现在...
And now...
疫情杀死黑人的比例
there's a plague that is killing Black people
高得应该让人人愤怒
at a rate that should make everyone outraged!
如果新冠病毒杀死白人
If COVID were killing white people
像杀死黑人一样多
at the rate that it is killing Black people
肯定人人都会戴口罩
you better believe that everyone would be wearing masks
因为这会成为法律
because it would be the damn law.
你说得对 麦琪
You're right, Maggie.
我不知道你是怎么承受这一切的
And I don't know how you carry it all.
侥幸而已
By the skin of my teeth.
你辞职了吗
Did you quit yet?
不是辞职
It's not quitting.
是选择开心
It's choosing joy.
我想选择开心
I want to choose joy.
我想给世界带来生命
I want to bring life into the world.
没必要为这事羞辱我
It's nothing to shame me over.
我没羞辱你
I didn't shame you.
一点点
A little bit, you did.
听说格蕾醒了 你告诉她了吗
I heard Grey's awake. Did you tell her?
没有
No.
她肯定会羞辱我
She would definitely shame me.
剧集 | 实习医生格蕾 | 导航列表