Yeah. Joy to the world.
我只是希望得过新冠的
I was just hoping that dying patients
濒死病人也能有资格获得肺移植
who've recovered from COVID were eligible for lung transplants.
那会是个怎样的世界啊
What a world that would be.
有礼物送你
Got you a present.
或许有用
Might help.
礼物
A present?
已经打开了 还只有半瓶
It's open and half-empty.
着急准备的
Short notice.
除非你宁愿再次晕倒
Unless you'd rather pass out again
来逃避这一切
to get out of this...
干杯
Sláinte.
无论你说了什么都行
Whatever you said.
贝利 等到你了再拆
Bailey, wait your turn.
利奥 这是艾米莉娅姑姑
Okay, Leo, this one is from Auntie Amelia.
和林姑父的礼物
And Uncle Link.
不 这只是艾米莉娅姑姑送的
Uh, no, this one is just from Auntie Amelia.
是大脑
It's a brain!
既有教学意义又有趣
?It's educational and fun.
这肯定只是艾米莉娅姑姑送的
Yep, that one is definitely just from Aunt Amelia.
我也为你准备了礼物 艾米莉娅
Now, uh, I've got one for you, Amelia.
快看 下雪了
Whoa, look. It's snowing.
-下雪 -下雪了吗
- Snowing! - It's snowing?
什么 怎么了
What? ?What?
为什么只有后院在下雪
Why is it snowing only in the backyard?
真奇怪 我们去看看
That's weird. Let's go see what's up.
走吧 走吧
Come on. Let's go.
快看
Look at this!
为什么我的卧室外面在下雪
Why is it snowing outside my bedroom?
怎么回事
What's happening?
快看 你相信吗
Look at this! Do you believe this?
你给我的圣诞礼物是雪
You got me snow for Christmas.
下雪了
It's snowing!
我的天啊
Oh, my God. ?
-不会吧 -我的天啊
- Oh, come on, man. - Oh, my God.
西奥朵拉·格蕾丝·阿尔特曼
Theodora Grace Altman...
这不是第一次向你求婚了
Now, this is not the first time I've asked you this.
我们伤害过彼此 我知道
And we've hurt each other, I know,
但我们也都原谅了对方
but we have forgiven each other.
其他人或许认为我们不合适
We may not make sense to the rest of the world,
但我们知道对彼此的意义
but we make sense to us.
现在我当着所有人的面问你
So I am asking you, in front of everyone --
包括你的"前妻"
Including your ex-wife.
你愿意继续让我
Would you please continue to
成为世界上最幸福的男人吗
make me the happiest man alive?
愿意 我愿意
Yes. Yes.
我的天啊
Oh, my God!
愿意 我愿意
Yes, yes, yes.
2021年1月
亨特说今天之内
Well, Hunt says that the whole staff
全体员工会接种完第一针疫苗
should have their first dose by the end of the day.
我爱死打♥针♥了
I love needles. ?
棒 棒
Yes, yes.
我们得把葛莉列入
We need to put Gerlie on the list
双肺移植的名单
for a double lung transplant.
格蕾 我正开心着呢
Grey, I am in my joy.
别拿一些我们
Do not take me out of my joy
不该做的事来扫我的兴
to remind me of something we shouldn't do.
她能挺过去
She can handle it.
她的血红蛋白几周来都很稳定
Her hemoglobin has been stable for weeks now,
但肺部功能并未改善
but her lungs are not improving.
如果你又要提醒我她的表兄
If this is the part where you remind me of her cousins
她救助小狗的善举
or how she rescues puppies
为老年人买♥♥必需品
or buys groceries for old folks
或者把她薪水的一半寄给在马尼拉的家人
or sends half of her paycheck to her family in Manila
不该命丧于此 我
and deserves to live, I --
我知道她是什么样的人 好吗
I know who she is, right?
她的事业 她救过的生命
The work she does, the lives she's saved.
我知道她值得
I-I know what she deserves.
但葛莉已经从新冠病毒中康复
But Gerlie recovered from COVID.
她也许能挺过这次
Hey, she might recover from this.
所以 为什么要冒险
So, why risk putting her through
让她做一个危险又不必要的手术呢
a potentially unnecessary and dangerous surgery?
那我们就干等着 希望她能活下去
So, we're just supposed to wait and hope she lives?
或者尝试其他疗法
Or try other treatments.
万一等太久 她得了败血症
What if we wait too long and she develops sepsis
不适合器♥官♥移♥植♥了
and is too sick for a transplant?
还没到那步
We're not there yet.
你真扫兴
You took my joy.
你也是
You took mine.
给你
There you go.
谢谢
Oh, thank you.
不客气
You are welcome.
所以
So, uh...
你今天什么都没说
You didn't, uh -- didn't share today, huh?
家里的事搞定了吗
Have you gotten some clarity with things at home?
没
Nope.
只是厌倦了自己在组里喋喋不休
Just tired of talking myself in circles
一个没有答案的话题
on a subject with no answer.
也不是一定要修成正果 你知道的吧
Well, it doesn't have to work. You know that, right?
我和林吗
Me and Link?
你和任何人
You and anyone.
你们有孩子 这层关系永远都在
You have a child -- you'll always have a connection.
我敢肯定你们彼此相爱
And I'm sure you love each other, so...
所以不修成正果也没关系
but it doesn't have to work.
这话很像你在告诉我离开他
It really sounds like you're telling me to leave him.
但这感觉也像你永远不会说的话
But that also doesn't sound like something you'd ever say.
我绝对没有这个意思
I'm definitely not telling you that.
我在康复的过程中注意到一件事
You know, something I've noticed in recovery --
我们有这样一个想法
you know we -- we get it in our heads
成瘾是唯一一个是我们生活混乱的因素
that the addiction is the only reason our lives were a mess.
所以我们会想 "那我把瘾戒掉了
So we think, "Well, I'm -- I'm sober.
生活就会好起来了"
It should be working."
但生活并不总是这样
And that's not always the case.
我不是说你们两个
And I'm not saying that either one of you
做了任何不对的事情
are doing anything wrong.
但你有权利有自己的愿望
But you're allowed to want what you want.
即使他并不想
Even if it's not what he wants.
总之 这是我的一点想法
Anyway, that's my two cents.
这可不是一点 是很多想法
That's like a billion cents.
这个建议
Eh, it's some advice
如果我之前采纳了就好了
I wish I'd have been able to take in my life.
让自己接受
Giving yourself permission
感情未必会修成正果
for it not to work...
或许会让你安心经营感情
might give you peace of mind to stay.
谢谢 谢谢
Thank you. Thank --
非常感谢 安妮
Thank you so much, Anne.
这件事对我来说意义重大
This -- This means the world to me.
好的 好的 再见
Okay. Alright, bye.
听起来是好消息
Sounds like good news.
卢娜的律师非常厉害
Luna's lawyer is a shark.
我肯定会获得抚养权
I am definitely getting custody.
恭喜你 威尔逊
Oh, congratulations, Wilson.
我替你和卢娜感到高兴
Oh, I'm so thrilled for you and Luna.
如果你需要人品推荐信之类的
Hey, if you need a character reference or whatever,
-记得告诉我 -谢谢
- just let me know. ?- Thank you.
不客气
Alright.
不过她确实花了我不少钱
She is expensive, though.
你想让我给你涨工资吗
Is this you asking me for a raise?
不 我是在告诉你
No, this is me telling you
我把我持有的医院的股份卖♥♥了
that I sold my shares of the hospital.
剧集 | 实习医生格蕾 | 导航列表