我带你过来是想告诉你好消息
I brought you down here for some good news,
但你却深信不疑
but you're convinced that I'm --
认为我无法胜任 意志薄弱
I'm incompetent and infirm,
你甚至都不想听这个好消息
and you won't even hear it.
等一下 什么好消息
Whoa, whoa, whoa, whoa. What good news?
你的员工都在循环使用个人防护设备
Your staff is reusing PPE,
用消毒湿巾清洁
and cleaning them with bacterial wipes...
这会让口罩坏得更快
Yeah. ?...which deteriorates the mask.
现在他们不必这么做了
Now they don't have to.
不客气
You're welcome.
我的天啊
Oh, my God.
这太妙了
It's genius.
-你真是个天才 -我知道
- You're genius. - ?I know.
我不知道你怎么会忘了
I'm not sure how you forgot.
我没有忘
I did not.
而且这无关乎你的能力 理查德
And it's not about your ability, Richard.
是你的身体无法承受
It's about your vulnerability.
你知道自己是新冠肺炎的高风险易感人群
You know you are high risk for Covid right now.
你对这家医院的奉献
Look, you have already given more of yourself
任何人都无法企及
to this hospital than anyone ever could.
你克服了困难 经历了磨难
And you have overcome, you have suffered,
是你成就了今天的这家医院
and you are why this hospital is as good as it is today.
是你成就了今天的我
Y-You're why I am as good as I am today.
理查德 你拥有回家的资格
And you, Richard, have earned the right to stay home,
确保安全 好好休息
to stay safe, and to rest.
这场疫情
This thing, it's...
只会变得更糟糕
It's -- It's -- It's only going to get worse.
我的每段感情最后都无疾而终
Every relationship I've ever had has failed.
除了我和这家医院的关系
Except this one.
以及这个地方
And this place.
如果我必须离开医院的话
I will find no peace --
我将片刻不得安宁
no peace --
无法安心
if I have to leave it.
你
You...
又要让我心脏病发作了
are going to give me a second heart attack,
你知道吗
you know that?
贝利
Bailey... ?
我必须要告诉你
...you know I got to tell you
这家医院找不到比你更好的主任了
that this place couldn't ask for a better chief.
我非常叹为观止
I'm in awe.
尽管很多事情都是我教你的
Even though I taught you most of it.
你知道吗
You know...
他怎么样
How's he doing?
-他现在情况稳定 -嗯
- Well, he's stable. - ?Okay.
我认为他妈妈的探视起作用了
I think his visit from his mom helped.
没错
Right.
如果能让你好受一点的话 我和你道歉
I'd like to apologize to you if that'll help.
我不知道我做了什么
I mean, I'm not exactly sure what I did
让你生气 但是
to make you so angry, but
生气吗 我并不生气
?Angry? I'm -- No, I'm not angry.
我只是很热
I -- I was just hot.
杰克森
Jackson.
我很羞愧
I am mortified.
在你身边的每时每刻都是
All the time, every minute that I'm around you.
我把眼泪弄进了你的嘴巴
I...cried into your mouth.
我确信 我也把鼻涕弄进了你的嘴巴
I mean, I'm -- I'm pretty sure that I snotted in your mouth.
你在试着帮我
And I-I -- You were trying to do me a favor
-但我 -我想帮你 但你还没准备好
- and I just -- I -- - It was a favor you weren't ready for.
-我的确没有准备好 -没关系
- I really wasn't. - It's fine. You --
你经历了很多事情
Look, you've been through hell, okay?
你已经做得很好了
You were doing your best.
你现在做得也很好
You're still doing your best.
我们是朋友
And we are, um, friends.
所以你可以不必再感到羞愧
So if you can get over the mortification
别再对我这么坏 我们就没事了
and stop treating me like crap, I figure we're all good.
我们能假装这些都没发生过吗
Can we just pretend it never happened?
没问题
Done.
好的 太好了
Okay. Alright.
我见到凯登了
I saw Kayden.
很严重
It's bad.
他全身都被绷带缠着
He was so bandaged
我都看不见他的脸
that I couldn't see his face.
-稍等 莫里斯先生 -是我
- One second, okay. Hi, um, Mr. Morris. ?- Yes?
你的儿子弗兰基被送去西雅图长老会医院了
Hey, your son Frankie was taken to Seattle Presbyterian
-因为我院是新冠定点医院 -我的天啊
- because we're a Covid center -- ?- Oh, my God.
他们医院人手不足
No, they are understaffed,
所以没有接收他
so they turned away his ambulance.
-你说什么 -我联♥系♥了我的丈夫
- Are you kidding me? - I've been in touch with my husband,
他在急救系统工作
who is a first responder.
他们正在把你儿子送到这来
They're bringing him back here.
他情况稳定 他应该很快就到了
He is stable, right? He should be here momentarily.
天啊
Oh, my God.
好的 谢谢
Okay. Thank you. ?Okay?
-天呐 -好的
- Oh, God.? - Okay.
布朗森先生说她老婆在这里
Hey, Mr. Bronson said his wife was here,
但我没找到她
but I can't find her.
你能告诉她 他的骨折手术很成功吗
Can you just let her know that his O.R.I.F. went fine?
我希望你今天过得很好
I hope you're doing okay.
我就很不好
Because I'm not.
今天上午我破百了
I hit 100 this morning.
一百次 我得告诉别人
100 times I've had to tell someone
他们爱的人死了
that their loved one has died.
这是我到这医院工作后
That's 10 times as much as I've had to do
所说的十倍
since I started here.
我怀疑我还能这样
And it's making me wonder how much longer
坚持多久
I can keep doing this
因为一百 是个很大的数字
because 100 is a...big number.
我担心迟早连这样的数字都会变得微不足道
And I'm afraid of getting to a place where it's not so big.
我知道我们分手了
And I know that we're not together,
但你仍然是我关心的人
but you're still a person that I care about and...
我不知道 我以为
I don't know. I-I-I thought that you
你会希望知道我怎么样
might want to know how I'm doing.
很糟
Which is terrible.
我真心希望你过得很好
And I really hope that you're okay.
我挺好的
I'm fine.
不 康纳说是凯登点的火
No, Conor said Kayden started the fire.
所以 是他的错
So it's -- it's his fault?
他们根本就不应该出来
They shouldn't have even been out there,
但他们为弗兰基感到难过
but they felt sorry for Frankie.
等一下 你觉得是弗兰基的错吗
Wait a minute. You think that this is Frankie's fault?
天天发自己多么难过
Posting all the time about how sad he is
不能和朋友们在一起
he can't be with his friends.
他生病了 有一年没去上学
He missed a year of school when he was sick.
他当然想见到自己的朋友们
Of course he wanted to see his friends.
你个天天搞聚会的人
And, hey, I don't need a lecture
-有什么资格教育我 -大家都冷静点
- from Mr. Lakehouse here, okay? - Okay, everyone, let's just settle.
我们都关注了对方的照片墙
We all follow each other on Instagram.
你天天晚上和半条街的邻居们烧烤聚餐
Did you really think we weren't gonna see you grilling
以为我们都没看到吗
every night with half the neighborhood?
没人戴口罩
And no one in masks!
上梁不正下梁歪
You know, kids learn by example.
凯登家的上梁就是个自私的傻瓜
Well, Kayden's example is a selfish moron.
住手 通通住手
Stop, both of you!
-史蒂夫别打了 -立刻住手 施密特快叫保安
- Steve, stop! - Cut it out right now! Schmitt, call security!
灾难往往会腐蚀生活中的一切
Disaster has a tendency to melt away everything else in life.
自私的混♥蛋♥
Selfish son of a bitch!
史蒂夫
Steve!
如果你想知道灾难来临时你会变成什么人
So if you want to know who you'll be in a disaster,
-问问你自己 -叫保安
- ask yourself... - Security!
现在我是谁
...who am I now?
剧集 | 实习医生格蕾 | 导航列表