我曾经会假装毛绒玩具生病了
I used to pretend my stuffed animals were sick
然后给他们包扎
and bandage them up.
我从没想过要当歌♥手 或者超级英雄
I never wanted to be a singer or a super hero.
医生一直是我的梦想
It was always this.
但是现在 我只想逃离 再也不回来了
And now all I think about is leaving and never coming back.
我不知道自己怎么了
I don't know what happened to me.
死亡人数远超预料
It was more death than you thought it would be.
这么久以来 我都希望Nico
For so long, all I wanted from Nico
能给我更多
was... more.
当他邀请我 搬去同居的时候
And then he asked me to move in with him
我却愣住了
and I froze.
我甚至还逃跑了
I might have even run.
谢谢你分享和男朋友的狗粮啊
Great story about how you have a boyfriend.
我是想说...
What I'm saying is...
疫情不止影响了病人的生死
this pandemic isn't just affecting people who get sick and die.
这种孤独
This isolation...
让我们所有人
It's making all of us...
都不像自己了
less ourselves.
搬来跟我住吧
Move in with me.
什么
What?
我们可以一起孤单
We can be alone together.
你懂我的意思
You know what I mean.
抱歉
Sorry.
抱歉什么
Why?
Wilson会同意吗
And Wilson's gonna be okay with this?
她现在是妇产科的住院医师
She is an OB resident.
她在家的时间 会比我俩更少的
She'll be home less than we will.
Bailey
Bailey! Bailey!
Bailey
Bailey!
你从周六就一直穿这件卫衣
You have been wearing that shirt since Saturday.
心疼你的家人吧 快被你熏死啦
For the love of your family who has to smell you
拜托换件衣服吧
please change it!
过来 好的
Come on. Okay.
准备好了吗
Ready?
好的 赶紧换掉吧
Okay, let's get this over with.
妈咪
Mommy!
我没想到你会来
I didn't think you'd show up.
是啊 我正好在附近
Yeah, well, I was in the neighborhood.
开车送人跑路来着
I had to drive the getaway car.
什么情况
What's up?
听说你要接管基金会
You know, I heard you were taking over the foundation
我打给Catherine 问过详细情况
and I called Catherine to get the details.
我很惊讶
I'm impressed.
好吧
Okay.
我们非要在停车场聊这些吗
You needed me to be in a parking lot for you to say that?
我感染新冠接受治疗期间
You know, I lost, six roommates
失去了六位室友
when I was being treated for COVID.
其中三位为人父 为人夫
Three were husbands and fathers
一位单身
One was, One's single
一位快乐的离异男士
one was very happily divorced, and
还有一位匆匆入院又离世
one came and went so fast, you know
我甚至不知道他的名字
I didn't even get a name.
而且...
And...
我是里面唯一的白人
I was the only white guy.
我知道我还没完全摆脱困境
I know I'm not exactly out of the woods
但我总觉得 我应该为他们做到更好 你懂吗
but I just felt like I owed it to them to be better, you know?
因为...
Because...
混乱 不公 痛苦
Chaos and injustice and pain and...
世界如此不堪 我们难辞其咎
The world is only that way because we let it be.
或者说我的种族难辞其咎
Or because people who look like me made it that way.
我想表达的是...
And... so what I'm saying, I...
我想让这份特权 变得有价值
Let me become worthy of being spared.
我想成为你的盟友
I want to be an ally.
我想用我的余生
I want to spend whatever time I've got left
把嘈杂恶臭的世界变得更好
making this lousy, stinking place better.
你想怎么支使我都行
You know, you can use me however you want.
我可以做手术 管行政
I can operate, uh, administrate...
甚至可以帮你去理解
Hell, I'll even help you understand
无知的白人是怎么思考的
how ignorant white people think.
我做什么都行
I'll do anything.
我不需要金钱 或者闪亮的头衔
I don't need money. I don't need a big title.
你甚至可以继续讨厌我
You don't even have to stop hating me.
我只是...
I just...
让我帮忙吧
Just let me help.
周一早上六点 到波士顿来
Monday. 6:00 a.m. Boston.
我会把地址发给你的
I'll e-mail you an address.
其实我的私人飞机是有座位的
And, yeah, technically, I do have space on my jet
但我确实不想冒风险
but I really don't want to be tempted
还没着陆 就炒掉你
to fire you before we land, so...
我会想办法的
I'll figure something out.
晚安 Avery
Good night, Avery.
谢谢
Thank you.
好吧 又来一次
Well, that happened.
没错 又一次
Yeah. Again.
你现在在想什么
What're you thinking right now?
在伊♥拉♥克♥时 过完煎熬的一天
Remember after a rough day in Iraq
我们会盯着天空
we would stare at the sky
聊我们有多想念汉堡 你还记得吗
and we would talk about how much we missed hamburgers?
记忆犹新
Vividly.
那就是我想要的
That's what I want.
不是谈论汉堡
I mean, not the talking about it.
而是真的吃掉
But the actual eating.
吃两个
Maybe two.
再来点薯条
And French fries and...
洋葱圈 还有...
...and onion rings and maybe...
- 香草奶昔 - 好的
- Maybe a vanilla milkshake. - Yeah. Okay.
我去买♥♥ 好吗
Listen, I'm buying, okay?
- 好吧 - 不过...
- Okay. - But...
你的妈妈叫Val
Your mom was Val.
我们很爱Val
And we loved Val.
你叫Luna
And you are Luna.
这里有你的家人
And you have a family here.
每次我走进手术室
Every time I step into an OR
我都会想起你妈妈
I think about your mom.
还有你
And you.
天啊 本来你回家前 Link应该打电♥话♥报信的
Ah, God, Link was supposed to call when you were on your way home.
我们准备了横幅和帽子
We had signs and hats
我发誓 大多数时候 还是更干净的
and I swear we were not living like this most of the time.
Amelia 过来坐下
Amelia, come sit down.
我很喜欢这样
It's just the way I like it.
你做得很棒
You did a great job.
我感激不尽
I can never thank you enough.
好吧 她在回来的路上啦
Okay, I think she's on her way home!
快把横幅和甜甜圈...
Hurry and get the signs and the donuts and...
真有甜甜圈吗
Is there really donuts?
在厨房♥
In the kitchen.
别动
Don't move!
还没画好 不过...
It's not done yet, but...
这是我们为你做的
we made this for you.
我超喜欢
I love it!
好漂亮
It is so beautiful.
好的 大家坐过来
Okay, everybody, come sit up here.
我们一起吃甜甜圈
Let's eat donuts.
我不在家时的事情 你们可以讲给我听
You all can tell me every single thing that happened while I was gone.
我对传统并不感兴趣
Traditions have never really been my thing.
但不管怎样 传统能让我们记住自己是谁
But at their best, they help us remember who we are
我们来自何方 还有我们的先辈们
where we're from, and those who came before us.
我们又将这些传给下一辈
They give us something to pass on to future generations.
因为如果不知出处
'Cause if you don't know where you're from
也就很难看清前路
it's kind of hard to know where you're going.
剧集 | 实习医生格蕾 | 导航列表