We were texting and you said to come over with nothing on.
-我不是说现在 -那你 好吧
- I didn't mean right now. - So you -- Okay.
好吧 抱歉 对不起 好吗
Okay. Um, sorry. I'm sorry. Hello?
-请进 -不不 我不进来了
- Come on -- - No, no, you know what? Actually. No.
没事 没关系的 我很好
It's fine. It's okay. It's good.
其实也不是很冷 所以我就...
It's not that...cold out, actually, so I'm just --
-我就走了 -不用 你不需要离开
- I'm gonna go. - Hey. No, you don't need to leave.
不 我必须得走 懂吗
No, I do. I have to, okay?
这...
This is...
这很好
This was good.
这是不对的 这整件事情
This was a mistake. But this whole thing.
我不是
I'm not a...
我不是继母
I'm not a stepmom.
你不是继母
You're not a stepmom.
我只是 我只是个只穿一件肥大外套
I'm just -- I'm a person who shows up at penthouses
出现在顶层公♥寓♥的人 所以...
wearing puffy coats and nothing else, so...
就这样
Yeah.
好吧
Wow. Okay.
这太突然了
Um, this was too much too soon.
谢谢你的邀请
Thank you.
你好啊 哈莉特 很高兴...
Hi, Harriett, it was really nice --
还是很高兴认识你
really nice to meet you after all this time.
好吧 拜拜了
Um, okay, bye.
祝你们好运
Godspeed.
-下一个 -我吃坚果时发生的
- Next. - This happens when I eat nuts,
新型冠状病毒肺炎审查
但我根本没吃坚果
but I didn't eat any nuts.
我觉得没有
Uh, I don't think.
那些食品标签很小 测下♥体♥温
Those food labels are small. Here. ?
好的 37度
Okay, 98.6.
那请你要沿着紫线走到急诊室
So you are going to want to follow the purple line to the ER.
我不想要一个中国医生
I don't want a Chinese doctor.
好的
Oh, okay.
那就请你沿着
Then you're going to want to follow
这条绿线走到停车场
this green line to the parking lot,
收起你这粗鲁的态度
put your rude self back in your car
并希望你不会过敏性休克
and hope you don't go into anaphylactic shock.
我会沿着紫线去急诊室
I'll follow the purple line to the ER.
很好
Perfect.
我的天 韦伯医生
OMG. Dr. Webber.
你气色真好 爱你
You look great. Hearts.
普瑞兹
Perez.
下一个
Next.
你能帮我把这个送到在新型冠病毒那层楼的
Can you please make sure this gets up to the Covid floor
恩纳·瑞韦拉吗
with Enna Ravera?
放旁边吧
Just leave it.
凯伦 能帮我查查艾克·唐纳森的最新情况吗
Hey, Karen, uh, could I get an update for Ike Donerson?
他是个朋友的朋友
He's a friend of a friend.
很高兴能帮你查看 亨特医生
Happy to check on him for you, Dr. Hunt.
-希望孩子们都好 -谢谢你
- Hope the kids are doing okay. - Oh, thanks.
我妈忙得不可开交 不过她还能应付
Um, my mom's hands are full, but she's managing.
医院给访客准备了另一顶帐篷
There's another tent for visitors
因为访客不能进医院
'cause none are allowed in the hospital
除非陪小孩来的
unless accompanying a young child.
韦伯医生
Dr. Webber? ?
亨特
Ah, Hunt.
阿尔特曼 你还是阿尔特曼吗
Altman. I-I-Is it still Altman?
是的 还是阿尔特曼
Yeah, still Altman.
虽然我不想走 但我必须要回去了
I hate to leave, but I-I-I got to get back.
对 我还有另一个...
Yeah, and I-I've got another --
好吧 轻症患者
?Alright, the less severe symptoms
就会让他们回家自己隔离
are sent home to self-quarantine.
病情较重的就会收治入院
The more severe are admitted.
整个手术室都听见了
The entire OR heard a recording
阿尔特曼和卡洛西科的做♥爱♥录音
of Altman and Koracick having sex...
这也是我钴中毒后幻想出来的吗
?...or was that the cobalt talking?
这确有其事
That was not the cobalt.
别笑了 别问了
Stop it. Stop it.
-你太坏了 别问了 -怎么了
- You're bad. Stop it. - ?Stop?
我回来上班可不就是好奇吗
I came back just so I could ask the question.
-你什么毛病 -怎么了
- What is wrong -- - ?What?
控制区域
非请勿入
整个东侧楼现在成了新冠治疗专区
The entire east wing is now a Covid ward.
我们将一整层都改成了负压病房♥
We've converted whole floors into negative pressure rooms.
重病患者安置在这个新冠专属重症病房♥里
Severe patients go to this special Covid ICU.
目前我们的呼吸机还够用
So far we have enough ventilators.
医务人员用的个人防护装备够吗
Well, what about PPE for the staff?
我们在循环使用它们
We are reusing what we have,
-但我们需要更多 很多 -等等
- but we need more -- a lot -- ?- Wait.
-不 不行 不能进 不 -里面有人快不行了
- No, no, no, no. - ?Well, someone's coding here.
里面有专业负责抢救
Uh, and we have staff inside to deal with it.
限制区域
非请勿入
已经有太多医务人员被感染了
Look, hospitals are losing too many of their own.
所以没有全副武装的人一律不准进去
So no one goes through those doors without full PPE,
而防护用品数量有限
which is in short supply.
是的 这样有违我们受的教育
Yes, it goes against everything we teach,
但疫情期间不存在紧急情况
but there are no emergencies in a pandemic.
马文·林德斯特伦 83岁
Marvin Lindstrom. 83.
他昨天还好好的 刚一小时前就缺氧了
He was fine yesterday, became hypoxic an hour ago.
这已经是我们今天失去的第四个病人了
It's the fourth patient I've lost today,
他们全都孤独的死去了
and they're all dying alone.
欢迎回来 理查德
Welcome back, Richard.
四床需要去做个CT检查
Hey, so, bed 4 needs to go up for CT, okay?
-胸口还疼吗 -是的
- Still has pain in the chest? - Yes.
修斯 我们不收
Hughes, we're not taking --
是的 我知道 我知道你们只收新冠病人
No, I know. I know you're not taking any non-Covid cases,
但你们得收下这个青少年
but you are taking this teenager with full thickness burns
他因汽车爆♥炸♥全身深度烧伤了
from head to toe from a car explosion.
我在现场给他插管了
I intubated him on the scene.
他低血压且心跳过低
He's hypotensive and tachycardic and you are the best
你们是最好的 你们不收他就死定了
so you are taking him because if you send us away, he dies,
而你就成刽子手了
and that makes you a murderer.
-好吧 -这才对
- Okay. ?- Okay.
送去创伤一床
Trauma 1.
你带他来这是对的
You were right to bring him here.
手术安排表
现在只做紧急手术了 所以这板多数时间空着
Emergent surgeries only, so it's empty most of the time.
真是今非昔比了
Oh, how the mighty have fallen.
我尽力不去看它 触景伤情
I try not to look at it. Too sad.
紫光击
贝利 这又是什么鬼东西
Bailey, what the hell is that?
她可不是鬼东西
Oh, not that, her.
她是我的新宠
She's my new best friend.
我和我同仇敌忾面对细菌
She hates germs as much as I do.
你看到那盏紫外线灯了吗
Uh, see that UV light?
它能在几分钟内就消毒好一个房♥间
It can disinfect a room in minutes.
全自动
Hands-free.
这太不可思议了
That's incredible.
以前我需要点鸡血时会去看新生儿
I used to go see babies when I needed serotonin.
但他们现在不让任何人进新生儿科
But they don't let visitors on the OB floor anymore.
所以我现在就改来看她
So now I come see her.
她线条流畅 优雅美丽 细菌杀手 我爱她
She's sleek, beautiful, she hates germs. I love her.
我是看错了吗
Uh, do my eyes deceive me?
钴毒队长 欢迎回归
Captain Cobalt, welcome back.
怎么 玩笑开太早了吗
?What, too soon?
不 认真的
No, in all seriousness,
我很高兴你再度站起来了
I'm so happy to see you on your feet again.
你拿着九号♥球杆是要干嘛
What's with the nine iron?
这样就能防止你
Oh, well, this way you won't get any closer
站得离我近于两米了
than, uh, six feet from me.
你不拿杆我也不会靠近你 汤姆
You don't need a golf club for that, Tom.
运输有消息吗
Any word on the shipment?
剧集 | 实习医生格蕾 | 导航列表