and now she's having a massive stroke?
泰迪 没有任何迹象表明如此 好吗
Teddy, there's nothing that indicates any of that, okay?
那为什么她还没有醒过来
Then why isn't she awake?
泰迪 保持呼吸好吗
Teddy, breathe, okay?
深呼吸
Just -- Just breathe.
听着 握住我的手
Listen, hold my hand.
你能感觉到我的手吗
Can you feel my hand?
握住我的手并专注于此
Okay. Just feel that and just concentrate on that.
专注于我的手掌在你手里的重量
Concentrate on the weight of my hand on your hand.
很好
Good.
不行
No. No. No.
-欧文 求你了 -泰迪 不行
- Owen, please -- - Teddy, no.
听着 我在这里
Listen, I'm here.
我就在这里陪着你
I am here with you.
好吗
Okay?
但你要感受这一切 泰迪
But you need to feel this, Teddy.
用心去感受
Just feel it.
韦伯医生 也许你应该离开
Dr. Webber, maybe you should go.
-为什么 -因为今天是我上班的第一天
- Why? - Because it's only my first day,
但我想尝试一件很可能会让我被辞退的事情
and I want to try something that could very well get me fired.
绝对不行
Absolutely not.
至少你听他把话说完
Well, at least hear the man out.
我听过了
I've heard.
佐拉已经心灵受创了
Zola is already traumatized.
我不会把她带去医院的
I am not bringing her to the hospital.
我们必须做些什么 麦琪
We need to do something, Maggie.
让她听见她的女儿讲话 感受她的存在
Hearing her daughter, feeling her?
有可能会帮助她醒过来
Maybe it could help.
温斯顿 如果你的母亲或者我的母亲
Winston, if your mother or my mother
能够留存于人世间
could have stayed and lived,
她们会选择活下来
they would have stayed and lived,
但这不由她们决定
but people don't just decide.
生死不是一种选择
It's not a choice.
我们的母亲都是绝症病人
Our mothers were terminally ill,
但梅瑞狄斯
but Meredith...
我们已经解决了唯一发现的问题
we have fixed the only thing we found that was wrong.
这对一个孩子来说太残忍♥了
It's too much to put on a child.
她只需要知道她是来看她妈妈的
All she'll know is that she's coming to see her mom,
这也是她想做的 而且梅瑞狄斯是新冠阴性
which she wants to do anyway, and Meredith's negative now.
是安全的 麦琪 你清楚地知道
It's safe. Maggie, you know good and well
心理因素在痊愈过程中能起到作用
that there is a psychological component to recovery.
我见过无数次
I've seen it again and again.
我也见过
I have, too.
你难道不觉得这值得一试吗
Well, don't you think it's at least worth trying?
麦琪 无论这次尝试成功与否
Maggie, whether it works or it doesn't,
佐拉都至少能见到她的妈妈
at least Zola gets to see her mom again.
我等一下再打给你
Let me call you back.
我想去
I want to go.
我想去见妈妈
I want to see Mommy.
你取出来了吗
You got it?
全都取出来了吗
All of it?
全都取出来了
All of it.
那我的手臂呢
And my arms?
你试试看
You show us.
好了 你休息一下吧
Alright, you get some rest.
我需要见斯考特
Okay. I need Scout.
我知道 我们从来没离开他这么久
I know. We haven't even been gone that long.
-我也想他 -我的胸好痛
- I miss him, too. - Ooh, no, my boobs hurt.
我需要喂奶或者吸奶
I need to nurse or pum
或者都需要
Or both.
那我们走吧
And let's go.
绷带干净干燥而且完好无损
Bandage is clean and dry and intact.
没有出血的迹象
No evidence of bleeding.
你的痛怎么样了 艾瑞卡
How's your pain, Erika?
没有什么我不能忍♥受的
Nothing I can't handle.
还要多久我才能回去工作
How long until I can work again?
你马上就能回去做花生糖的生意了
Well, you'll be back in brittle business in no time.
我是说正经工作 不是做花生糖
I meant work-work, not brittle.
如果还有公♥司♥在招人的话
At least, if anyone's hiring.
去做你不喜欢的工作吗
To the job you hate?
去做一份能让我安全活着的工作
To the job that keeps me alive and in one piece,
并能养活我的孩子
and keeps my kids fed.
隔离生活是个美好的假期
Quarantine was a nice vacation,
但我不能一直活在幻想里
but I can't live in the clouds.
我必须面对现实
I need to be realistic.
天呐 我在想什么
God, what was I thinking?
这个世界还有很多等着你去发现
That this world had more to offer.
艾瑞卡
Oh, Erika.
你知道 那种感觉
You know, that -- that feeling
无论如何都必须继续前进
that you have to keep going no matter what,
一切责任都落在了你的肩上
that it's all on your shoulders --
这是我们作为女性一直被灌输的想法
it's something that we're taught as women,
尤其作为黑人女性
as Black women.
我对此感到愧疚
And I'm guilty of it.
让这家医院持续运营的压力
And the pressure to keep this place running?
我以前从不休息
I never used to take any breaks.
从不卸下防备
I never used to let down my guard.
我从不休息
I never -- I never took breaks.
以至于我40岁的时候就犯了心脏病
And then I had a heart attack in my 40s.
休息并不是一个不好的词
"Rest" Is not a dirty word.
休息不代表懒惰
Rest is...not laziness,
不管你被怎样教育
no matter what you're told
或者你被教育了多少次
or how many times you're told it.
休息代表着爱意
Rest -- Rest is love.
休息是平静
Rest is peace.
学会休息是在为你的孩子树立良好榜样
Rest is a beautiful model for your children.
而我之前
And I was...
把这些都忘记了 直到遇见了你
forgetting again until I met you.
所以别太急着放弃你的兴趣
So, don't be too quick to give up on your joy.
你可以把它当成一场自我革新
You can...make it your revolution.
这是我们有的最小尺码了
It's the smallest one that we have.
这是给谁的
Who's it for?
你知道的越少越好
The less you know, the better.
别担心
Eh, and don't worry --
我不会告诉别人这是你给我的
I won't tell anyone it's from you.
我不介意你告诉别人
Fine with me if you do.
现在进去吧
Now, go on.
她在等着你
She's waiting for you.
如果你改变主意了也没关系
Hey, if you change your mind, it's alright.
感到害怕很正常
It's okay if you're scared.
妈妈
Mommy?
是我
It -- It's me.
我在这里
I'm here.
我是佐拉
It's Zozo.
我非常想你
I miss you so much.
你呼我了
I got your page.
我的答案是不行
My answer is no.
你忘了你已经告诉过我了吗
Did you forget that you already told me that?
没有 我不会逼你做一份
No. I will not be making you keep a job
不再让你感到满足的工作
that no longer fulfills you.
那些你正在失去的外科医生呢
What about all of the -- the surgeons that you're losing?
你想让我改变主意吗
Do you want me to change my mind?
不是
No.
听着 所有的非紧急手术
Look, all non-emergency surgeries
都不存在了
are non-existent anymore,
如果我要招一个新的普通外科医生
and if I have to hire a new general surgeon,
我会去招的 但那不是你的问题
I will, but that's not your problem.
-是我的问题 -我会帮你去找
- That's mine. - I will help you find anyone to --
谢谢你 谢谢你
Thank you. Thank you.
爱你所爱吧 威尔逊
Just love it, Wilson.
全身心地去爱
剧集 | 实习医生格蕾 | 导航列表